剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
If the fluid builds up,
如果积液严重
the heart can suffocate.
可能会导致心脏窒息
I'll have the test results sent to your doctor.
我会把检查结果发给你的医生
Are you at the hospital now?
你现在在医院吗
I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to call you back.
抱歉 我一会儿再给你打回去
Thanks.
谢谢
Everything okay, Mom?
一切都还好吗 妈妈
Yeah, everything's fine, sweetie.
没事的 一切都好 宝贝
You find anything?
查到什么了吗
No listed address for Leland Schiller.
网上没有利兰·席勒的地址
So I'm trying to track down his mom.
所以我在找他妈妈的地址
Margaret, right?
玛格丽特 是吗
You think they lived together?
你觉得他们住在一起吗
Well, we know that he was taking care of her.
我们知道他在照顾她
So it's probably the best place to look.
所以这应该是最有可能的办法
But check it out.
但是来看看这个
All I got is a Margaret B. Schiller,
我能找到的只有玛格丽特·B·席勒
high school track star,
高中田径明星
and a Margaret K. Schiller, 35, opera singer.
和玛格丽特·K·席勒 35岁的歌♥剧演员
Don't think either is the one we're looking for.
我觉得这两个人应该都不是我们要找的
Have you tried running an image search
你试过用诊所里她的照片
that cross-references her photo from the clinic
和周围地区的姓名和地址
with names and addresses in the area?
进行图像匹配吗
Yeah, I was just about to do that.
我正要这么做呢
Okay, cool.
好
Then maybe when you're done with that,
等你做完以后
you might want to take a look at this.
说不定想看看这个
Uh, what is it?
这是什么
Remember when you told me you don't know who your parents are?
还记得你告诉我你不知道亲生父母是谁吗
Yeah, why?
是啊 怎么了
Well, it wasn't easy,
过程中遇到不少麻烦
but I might have gone online
不过我可能在网上
and hacked a copy of your birth records.
黑进了你的出生记录
You did what?
你做了什么
Listen, it's none of my business,
听我说 这不关我的事
I didn't look at any of it,
我没有偷看
I just thought it might help you figure out where you came from.
我只是觉得这能帮你查明你的出身
Your family.
你的家人
We got something.
查到结果了
Look.
听我说
Two addresses matching Margaret Schiller.
玛格丽特·席勒名下有两个地址
One's a business pretty close, the other is residential,
一个办公地址离这里很近 还有一个住址
outside of town. Leland could be at either one of these.
在城外 利兰可能在其中之一
Okay, Vera and Joshua, you're with me.
好的 薇拉和约书亚 你们两个跟我一起
We'll take the business.
我们去那个办公地址
Peter and Raul, you take the house.
彼得和劳尔 你们去她家
How much time on that clock before it runs out?
那个倒计时上还剩多少时间
47 minutes.
47分钟
We've got a lead.
我们找到线索了
Okay, great. Let's go.
好的 太好了 我们走
No, no, I mean, um...
不不 我是说
we've got this one.
交给我们就行
What?
什么
Why don't you just stay home with Amy?
你留下来陪陪艾米吧
How else is she gonna win that Nobel Prize?
不然她将来怎么赢诺贝尔奖呢
Raul, I'm fine.
劳尔 我没事的
Mom's all better. She told me so.
妈妈好多了 她告诉我的
See?
听到了吧
You need rest.
你需要休息
I'm sick of resting.
我已经休息腻了
Erin, listen to me.
艾琳 听我说
This is a tricky gift you've got.
你的天赋是有条件的
I mean, why take the risks if you don't have to?
为什么要冒不必要的风险呢
Because I do have to.
因为这有必要
Come on, let's go.
来吧 我们走
Amy, Nadia's in the kitchen.
艾米 娜迪亚就在厨房♥
I'll be back soon, okay?
我很快就回来 好吗
Okay, Mom.
好的 妈妈
No, I'm sorry, Vera, but he's not coming with us.
不 对不起 薇拉 他不能跟我们来
I'm sorry, Rose, but he is.
抱歉 萝丝 他来定了
Look, I don't want to argue with you.
听我说 我不想和你吵
Hey, guys, I'm right here.
伙计们 我就在这里站着呢
Talk to me-- what's the problem?
直接和我说 有什么问题
Whoa, who's the train wreck?
这倒霉司机是谁啊
My wife.
我妻子
Joshua.
约书亚
It's okay.
没事了
Please help me.
快帮帮我
How the hell did you find me, Charlotte?
你是怎么找到我的 夏洛特
Your father hired some private detective to track you down.
你父亲雇了一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥找你
And I answered the call when he got a lead.
他查到线索时正好是我接的电♥话♥
I came here to get away from you.
我来这里是为了躲开你
So what do you want?
你想怎么样
To get away from him.
躲开他
Your father is...
你父亲他...
I just can't take it anymore.
我实在受不了了
You're using again?
你又在嗑药了吗
Everybody parties in college, right?
现在大学生都会找乐子 不是吗
I thought I was like everybody else.
我以为我和大家一样
But it felt like they all knew one thing I didn't.
但好像他们都知道一件我不知道的事
How to stop. So...
什么时候停下 所以...
That's why I'm here.
我就到这里了
Thank you for sharing your story, Charlotte.
谢谢你分享你的故事 夏洛特
We all need somebody to watch our backs.
我们都需要有人来支持帮助我们
So let's pair up, people.
我们开始自♥由♥组合互帮对子吧
Looks like you could use a buddy.
看来你需要一个伙伴
You can't be doing this.
你不能这样
It's not just your life anymore.
这已经不只是你一个人的生命了
It's the baby's, too.
这也事关孩子
Why do you care?
你关心什么
It's not even yours.
孩子又不是你的
Trust me,
不骗你
your father made me get a DNA test, just to make sure.
为了以防万一 你♥爸♥逼我做了DNA检测
Of course he did.
他绝对干得出来
He wanted me to give him sole custody of the baby, Joshua.
他想让我把孩子的监护权给他一个人 约书亚
And I was so disgusted with myself that I agreed.
我竟然还恶心到同意了
And then I realized, I just can't keep giving him what he wants.
然后我意识到我不能继续任他为所欲为了
And that made him angry.
这让他很生气
You stay right here.
你留在这里
Understand?
明白吗
Rose?
萝丝
We've seen this, on the van the other day.
这是那天我们在那辆货车上看到的
It's Leland's company.
是利兰的公♥司♥
It doesn't look like anyone's been here in years.
看样子这里闲置很多年了
I mean, why would they just lock it up and abandon everything?
他们为什么把这里关掉然后废弃了呢
His mother's sick. Leland's a full-time caregiver.
他母亲病了 利兰全职照顾她
He probably doesn't have time to run the business.
可能没时间经营管理这里
Hello?
有人吗
Hey, what if someone answers?
要是真有人呢
Then we ask them if they've seen a Horseman.
那就问问他们看没看到骑士啊
That's not how it works, Alan.
不是这样的 艾伦
Hey, this place may look abandoned,
虽然这里看起来像废弃了
but something inside's definitely pulling down some juice.
但里面绝对有东西在耗电
Guys, we have to get a closer look.
我们得进去仔细看看
No, tell me you're not gonna do your spirit-walk thingy.
你不会又要灵魂出窍吧
If it's between throwing the brick or dying,
在砸玻璃和濒临死亡之间选择的话
I'm throwing the brick.
我选砸玻璃
I guess we know where all the power's going.
耗电的肯定就是这个了
Not exactly exterminator gear.
这不像除虫设备啊
No kidding; these are some bad ass, high-end mainframes.
当然不是 这都是高端厉害的主机
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表