剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
Zahir, no!
查希尔 不要
Go, we got him! Go.
你们去 我们救他 快
You okay?
你没事吧
Leave me. Sorry.
别管我 抱歉
We leave no Messenger behind. Come on.
我们不会丢下任何一个信使 来
You thinking what I'm thinking?
你我的想法现在一样吗
Hell, yes.
当然
Leland, the Messengers are here.
利兰 信使来了
Just keep them away from the drones and out of this command tent,
不要让他们接近无人机和这个控制室帐篷
and we won't have any problems.
我们就不会有任何问题
Oh, and tell Rose that we're good to go.
告诉萝丝我们可以行动了
Go where?
想去哪里啊
Back home to your mother?
回家找你妈吗
Remember me?
还记得我吗
I should have done this a long time ago.
很久以前我就该杀了你了
Yeah.
没错
I suppose you should have.
你确实应该早就杀了我
Stay close.
跟紧了
Freeze!
不许动
Sorry, boys.
抱歉了各位
That's the end of the road.
你们到底为止了
Step away from the drones, Vera.
不要靠近无人机 薇拉
Don't worry about us.
不用担心我们
I'm-I'm sorry. I can't.
对不起 我做不到
Of course not.
当然
Aren't you an angel?
你不是天使吗
Move it. Let's go.
快 走
Everybody down!
所有人
On your knees!
都跪下
It's so nice to see you all again.
很高兴再次见到你们所有人
It's a shame we don't have time to catch up,
很遗憾我们没时间叙旧了
but... we've got a Fifth Seal to break.
我们还得忙着打破第五枚封印呢
If I could just interject for a moment.
不好意思打扰一下
I know how God works.
我知道上帝的安排
He loves to give humans all the tools they need
他喜欢给人类所需的一切工具
for their salvation and destruction.
让他们救赎或者毁灭
That's clearly what he did
他把我连同那块陨石一起
with the meteor he cast me down in.
驱逐下界时 肯定就是这么做的
I'll be the first to admit, the whole Genesis element,
我会是第一个承认创世元素
I didn't see it coming.
不会被使用的人
But you're just like me in that respect.
但是你们也跟我一样
If you think God's gonna reward you for blindly following
如果你们认为上帝会因为你们盲从预言
the prophecy and launching those weapons,
发射那些武器而奖赏你们
you're about to fail the biggest test of all.
那最大的试炼你们就要失败了
You dare speak to me of failure?
你竟敢跟我提失败
It's like I've always said,
如我一直以来所说
we're stronger than you.
我们比你强大
Go for launch.
发射吧
Rose.
萝丝
Please don't do this.
求你不要
See?
看到了吗
That's the problem with mankind.
这就是人类的问题所在
You always think everything's being done to you.
你们总是以为一切都是别人的错
You never hold yourselves accountable.
你们从不扪心自问
My son's been taken.
我儿子被夺走了
My husband's abusive.
我丈夫有虐待倾向
My father was murdered.
我父亲被人谋杀
My parents abandoned me.
我父母把我抛弃了
My brother was killed.
我哥哥被杀了
My village was destroyed.
我的村庄被毁了
My daddy screwed my whore of a wife.
我爸爸把我当妓♥女♥上了
You're all weak.
你们都太弱
You always have been.
一直以来都如此
And that is why it is finally time for you to die.
所以你们的死期终于到了
Humanity deserves everything that's coming to it.
这一切都是人类的报应
They've reached the cloud barrier.
已经到达云障碍层
Then release the Genesis element.
释放创世元素吧
We're almost there.
就快好了
Come on, come on, come on.
快 快 快
Why are people leaving their cars?
大家为什么都从车里出去了
Uh... they're just trying to stretch their legs.
他们想活动活动而已
I have never seen anything like this.
我从没见过这种场景
Neither have I.
我也是
Look, Professor, we gotta get out of here.
教授 我们得走了
It's too late.
太晚了
Looks like there's a fire up ahead.
天上好像着火了
Brother, you have no idea.
伙计 你不知道情况多严重
Where's my mom?
我妈妈呢
I... I don't know, sweetie.
我 我不知道 亲爱的
But... don't worry, we're just gonna stay put.
但是 不要担心 我们待着不动就好
You're wrong about us.
你错了
We're not weak.
我们并不弱
And we fought to stop you at every turn.
我们每次都竭力阻止你们
And we don't live in the past anymore.
我们不会再生活在过去了
So if the future's too late to save,
如果将来已经无法拯救
let me tell you this much right now.
那我现在告诉你
It was all worth it.
一切都值了
My faith has been restored.
我的信念重新回来了
In God.
对上帝的信念
In myself.
对我自己的信念
And in every last one of these people.
还有对他们每个人的信念
Now...
现在
if it's the last thing we do,
如果我们还能做最后一件事
we're gonna pray.
那我们选择祈祷
Really? We're just gonna pray?
真的吗 只祈祷吗
No.
不
Listen to me.
听我说
We can still do this.
我们还有机会阻止
How? The drones have already launched.
怎么阻止 无人机已经升空了
There's a generator by the command tent.
控制帐篷里有台发电机
If we can get Zahir close enough to kill it,
如果能让查希尔靠近 毁掉发电机
we would stop the drones from doing their job.
那就可以阻止无人机撒下创世元素
But there's about 50 guns between here and there.
那是这中间有近50重兵把守
We have to be a human shield.
我们得做人肉盾牌
It's the only way.
唯一的办法了
For ourselves,
为了我们
for each other
为了彼此
and for everyone we love.
为了所有我们爱的人
You really think that God is watching us?
你真以为上帝在看着我们吗
I know He is.
我知道肯定是的
Then I'm in.
那我加入
Me, too.
我也是
Yes.
好
Let's do it.
动手吧
I can't think of a better reason to die.
没有比这更好的死亡理由了
Fire!
开枪
I knew you were watching.
我就知道你在看
Does this mean we're not going to Tulsa?
我们是不是不去塔尔萨了
Yeah.
对
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh. Oh, God.
上帝啊
I'm so sorry for...
我对自己做的一切
for everything I've done.
真的感到很后悔
What do I do now, V?
现在怎么办 小薇
Please tell me you did it.
拜托你一定要成功啊
Alan?
艾伦
I can feel my legs.
我的腿有知觉了
I can walk.
我能走路了
Oh, my God.
天哪
We did it.
我们成功了
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表