剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
There's no getting around that.
你不可能逃脱惩罚的
It's part of you now.
这将伴随你的一生
Forever.
直至永远
Hell...
见鬼
some of the people locked up in here actually take pride in it.
这里关着的一些人甚至可能会以此为荣
Me...
换做是我
I couldn't live with myself.
我都没勇气再活下去了
Mr. Prime Minister,
总理先生
you and your wife can follow me to the green room.
您和您妻子请跟我到绿色房♥间来
God, I hope this works.
上帝 希望这回能管用
Here.
给
It'll calm your nerves.
这能舒缓你的紧张情绪
You'll be fine.
你没问题的
Just don't throw up on the stage.
别在台上吐了就行
Ah, look at me.
瞧瞧我
My first international summit, and I am a nervous wreck.
我第一次国际峰会 紧张成这个样子
Have we done the right thing coming here?
我们来这里是正确的吗
Wanting a better life for your people
想要为你的人♥民♥争取更好的生活
is always the right thing.
永远都是正确的
You know what I'm up against, Helen.
你知道我面对的挑战有多大 海伦
The only reason I'm here is to promote peace,
我来这里的唯一原因就是宣扬和平
while the warlords back home are ready to start civil war.
而以此同时国内的军阀却在准备内战
Everything is going to be fine.
一切都会好的
Breathe, Abdul.
深呼吸 阿卜杜
I believe in you.
我相信你
We all do.
我们都相信你
Hello?
你好
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Can't a girl power-nap in peace?
我就不能安安静静地打个超能力盹吗
No, I think it's time we switch gears, Rose.
我觉得我们应该换目标试试了 萝丝
I'm having serious doubts
我强烈认为总理
about the Prime Minister being our guy.
不是我们要找的人
Look, I'm gonna try to get to the senator
我要去试试通过幕僚长
through a chief of staff, but...
来接近参议员 不过...
In fact, there he is.
他正好过来了
I got to go.
我得挂了
Mr. Beckett? A word.
贝克特先生 我得和您说句话
Vera Buckley, National Deep Space Agency.
薇拉·巴克利 国家深空探测局
I was hoping to get a meeting with Senator Richards today.
我想请您帮我安排今天与理查兹议员见一面
You're joking, right?
你在开玩笑吧
She's about to start an international energy summit.
她马上就要主持一个国际能源峰会的开幕式了
I know she's busy, but if anyone can get me two minutes
我知道她很忙 但您是唯一能安排我
with her, it's you, right?
跟她见面的人 不是吗
Look, it's about the new spending bill.
这是关于新的拨款预算的
Which she already supports, unless you'd like
她已经支持那项预算了 你要是再烦我
to keep bothering me until I make her change her mind.
我就说服她改变主意
If I could just... Call the office.
我只需要... 打办公室电♥话♥预约吧
You got to admire her moxie.
还真是得佩服她的胆量
How many more of these favors do I have to do?
我还得像这样帮你多少次
As many as I tell you to.
我让你帮多少次你就得帮多少次
I keep my promises. You'll get what you want.
我会信守我的诺言 你会得偿所愿的
You know, I've been working in D.C. a long time.
要知道 我在特区工作很久了
You're not the first evil bastard I've dealt with.
你不是我对付过的第一个邪恶混♥蛋♥了
Well, they all work for me.
可他们都为我工作
And so do you, so finish the job.
你也是 所以快点完成工作
I'm trying!
我在努力
Try harder.
那就再努力点
Are you stalking me now?
你现在开始跟踪我了吗
What were you doing in there?
你在那里做什么
Getting a restraining order against you.
申请对你的限制令
Oh. Well, what are the terms?
好啊 规定是什么
I need to know how far...
我需要知道我得离你...
I need you to stop following me, okay?
你不要再跟踪我了 好吗
I can't tell you what's going on.
我不能告诉你发生了什么事
Then I can't tell you about the license plate.
那我也不能告诉你车牌的事
What-what did they say? What did you find out?
他们说什么 你查出什么了
You first. For God sakes, Alan.
你先说 别闹 艾伦
You asked me to do you a favor, which I gladly did,
你让我帮你 我很高兴帮忙
and now you want to shut me out?
但现在你又要把我蒙在鼓里吗
That's not how it works.
这样不行
Okay, well, I don't have time for this,
好了 我没时间听这个
so tell me what you found out, or I'm gonna go.
告诉我你查到了什么 不然我就走了
Then go.
那就走吧
All right.
好吧
You never used to keep secrets from me, V.
你以前从不会有事瞒着我 小薇
Have you seen Vera? I lost track of her.
你看见薇拉了吗 我找不到她了
No. What's that?
没有 这是什么
Our way in.
我们进去的办法
Congratulations. You are now an official employee
恭喜你 你现在是正式员工了
of Galveston Oil, Miss... Dottie Frome.
加尔维斯顿油业的多蒂·弗罗姆小姐
What?
怎么了
I'm an undercover agent. This is what I do.
我是一名卧底探员 这是我的拿手好戏
Come on.
来吧
Raul, we are both wanted by the law, okay?
劳尔 我们俩都正在被通缉 好吗
We need to be careful about drawing attention to ourselves.
我们得小心点 不能太引人注意
Yeah, we really do.
是啊 你说得对
Look. There's the podium where Joshua saw himself.
看 那就是约书亚看到的讲台
And the crystal glasses.
还有水晶玻璃杯
Just like he described.
都和他描述得一样
This has got to be the place from Joshua's vision.
这一定就是约书亚在幻象中看到的地方
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Try and get in some people's heads.
去找几个人读读心
You said dad yelled at you in a dream?
你说梦里爸爸在对你大吼大叫
Said I've lost my mind,
他说我疯了
even God can't help me.
连上帝都拯救不了我
That hurts.
挺伤人啊
Coming from the man you idolized your whole life.
这话出自你一生敬仰的人之口
It's tough to heal that deep a wound.
内心的伤口难以愈合
God knows, it took me years of therapy.
谁知道呢 我也是花了好几年才治好的
Okay.
好吧
But what if I told you...
可要是我告诉你...
they're not dreams?
那不是梦呢
And I'm having them...
它们随时随地...
at all times of the day.
都有可能出现
Even when I'm wide awake.
即便在我十分清醒的情况下
What if dad's right?
要是爸爸是对的呢
What if I really am losing my mind?
要是我真的疯了呢
Are you using again?
你又吸毒了吗
No.
没有
I swear I'm clean.
我发誓我戒了
Good.
很好
That's good, Josh.
那就好 小约
I'm sorry for what I did.
我为我的所作所为道歉
For turning my back on you.
为我当初背弃你道歉
And I hope someday I can earn your forgiveness.
希望有一天 我能得到你的原谅
Coming here was a start.
你今天来找我就是个开始
Listen,
听着
you want to get rid of all this pain?
你想摆脱这些痛苦吗
Push dad out of your mind.
那就将爸爸从你大脑里赶出去
Don't let his cruel words distract you.
别让他的恶言恶语使你分心
You need to focus less on him
你得不去想他
and more on yourself.
多想想自己的事
You have lost your mind! Even God can't help you.
你真是疯了 连上帝都拯救不了你
Oh, God, that's it.
天呐 原来如此
I got to go.
我得走了
Uh, but before I do...
但在我走之前...
will you let me know when Caleb's next T-ball game is?
能告诉我迦勒的下一场棒球赛是什么时候吗
'Cause I'd really love to go.
我真的很想去看看
You killed someone, Peter.
你杀人了 彼得
It's part of you, now, forever.
这将伴随你的一生 直至永远
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表