剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
what was the longest you ever saw
最长见过人体死后
a body dead before it was resuscitated?
多长时间还能复活
Six minutes.
六分钟
After that, it's in God's hands.
那之后 就要看上帝的意思了
That's the second cockroach I've seen today.
这是我今天第二次看到蟑螂了
You think it's a sign?
你觉得这是一个征兆吗
Yeah, that there's too many damn cockroaches in this city.
是啊 预示着这城市里的蟑螂太多了
The baby is your son or your brother,
不管这个孩子是你儿子还是你弟弟
he's still family.
他都是你的家人
Charlotte?
夏洛特
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
You're bleeding.
你在流血
Joshua, your anger is weighing you down.
约书亚 你的愤怒在拖累你
This is not what God wants.
这不是上帝希望的
He wants to set you free.
他希望你能释然
Unburden yourself.
放下担子
Unburden yourself.
放下担子吧
I don't see his car anywhere.
我没看到他的车
Maybe he parked it in the back.
也许他把车停在后面
Wait, there they are.
等等 他们在那
Wait! That's my daughter.
等等 那是我女儿
If you barge in there, they'll just call the cops.
如果你闯进去 他们只会报♥警♥
And you don't want that, right?
你不想这样吧
I can't just sit here and do nothing.
我不能这样干坐着 什么也不做
I wish there was someone we could call for help.
但愿我们有人可以求助
There is.
有的
Peter, where are you?
彼得 你在哪
What is it, a bottle a night now?
怎么了 一晚喝一瓶吗
Your drinking's out of control, Erin.
你已经酗酒失控了 艾琳
You're the one that's out of control.
你才失控了
You expect us to stay here every day, trapped.
你想让我们每天都待在这 困在这
Amy misses her friends.
艾米想念她的朋友了
She misses school.
她想念校园了
We can't do this to her anymore.
我们不能再这样对她了
We said we were gonna be good parents.
我们说过要做好父母
I-I am. I am.
我是说过
Do you know how many school shootings there were last year?
你知道去年发生了多少校园枪击案吗
You know how easy it is for a child to get abducted,
你知道小孩子被拐走 被杀害
to get killed?
有多容易吗
That's why it's better for you and Amy to stay at home
所以你和艾米最好还是待在家里
where it's safe.
这样才安全
Putting dead bolts on all of the doors. Oh, God, this...
所有的门上都装上固定栓 天呐 这
And surveillance cameras in every room
还有每个房♥间都装着监控摄像头
doesn't make us safe.
保证不了我们的安全
It's insane.
简直令人发疯
Your job makes you paranoid.
你的工作让你多疑
No, i-it's for your protection.
不 只是为了保护你们
From what?!
哪来的危险
What's wrong with you?
你到底怎么回事
You're keeping us from living our lives!
你在妨碍我们好好生活
I gave up my career, everything that I knew,
我放弃了我的职业 所有我熟知的事物
to be at home with Amy.
待在家里陪着艾米
We're prisoners here. I can't take it anymore.
我们就是囚犯 我受不了了
Don't you understand how much I love you?
难道你不明白我有多爱你吗
I'm tired of running.
我厌倦了逃亡
You don't deserve this.
你不该受这种折磨
It's not fair, for you or your child.
对你或是孩子来说都不公平
Fathers can be so cruel.
父亲怎能如此残忍♥
You have my word.
我向你保证
Ronnie will never bother you again.
罗尼不会再来烦你了
I never told you his name.
我从没跟你说过他的名字
Oh, my God.
天呐
It's you, isn't it?
是你 对吗
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Aren't you gonna eat your pancakes, sweetie?
你不打算吃你的煎饼吗 亲爱的
It's our tradition.
这是我们的传统
I already had pancakes.
我已经吃过煎饼了
We're going home.
我们要回家了
Aren't you excited?
你不兴奋吗
Get to play with your own toys,
可以玩你自己的玩具
sleep in your own bed.
睡在自己的床上
It's gonna be great.
一定会很棒的
Not without Mom.
没有妈妈就不会
Rise and shine, baby girl!
太阳晒屁♥股♥了 小宝贝
Amy? Sweetie?
艾米 亲爱的
Amy? Erin?
艾米 艾琳
Where the hell...
你们...
Your mother has taken you away from me twice now.
你妈妈已经两次把你从我身边抢走
I could put her in jail.
我可以把她关进监狱里
She's a bad person, Amy.
她是个坏人 艾米
No, she's not. She's an angel.
不 她不是 她是天使
Here's your check.
这是你的账单
Amy, get back here!
艾米 回来
Why are you here?
你为什么来这
I just came to watch the fireworks.
我只是过来看看烟花
Amy. Amy, Amy.
艾米 艾米 艾米
Get back here. Amy?
回来 艾米
I don't want to go home! I want Mom!
我不要回家 我要妈妈
We're going home. Ronnie, give me back my daughter.
我们要回家了 罗尼 把我女儿还给我
You lost the right to call her that
在你带着大老远来这里时
when you dragged her halfway across the country.
你已经没资格这么叫她了
Mom! Get away from her.
妈妈 离她远点
Ronnie... You know how easy
罗尼 你知道把你关进监狱里
I can throw your ass in jail?
对我来说有多容易吗
Stay away from her!
离她远点
Mom! Sweetie.
妈妈 亲爱的
Amy, sweetie, unlock the door, baby.
艾米 亲爱的 把门打开 宝贝
He locked it from inside!
他把门从里面反锁了
Amy, get away from that door!
艾米 离门远点
I can't! Damn it.
我打不开 见鬼
Get away from the door, Amy! It's gonna be okay.
离门远点 艾米 不会有事的
Okay, sweetie? It's gonna be all right.
好吗 亲爱的 不会有事的
Ronnie, unlock the door right now!
罗尼 立刻把门打开
Mom!
妈妈
Ronnie!
罗尼
It'll be okay, okay?
不会有事的
Ronnie, open the door!
罗尼 把门打开
What the hell?
搞什么
No. Peter, look out!
不 彼得 小心
Daddy! Daddy!
爸爸 爸爸
Mom, you can't let him die.
妈妈 你不能让他死
Help him. Please.
帮帮他 求你了
Hey, it's okay. Sweetie, it's okay.
没事的 亲爱的 没事的
Please, Daddy.
求你了 爸爸
Don't die.
别死
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
What...
你...
what the hell did you just do?
你刚才做了什么
Go.
走吧
You can't hurt us anymore.
你无法再伤害我们了
Hey, you've reached Charlotte.
你好 我是夏洛特
Please leave a message.
有事请留言
And God bless.
上帝保佑
Hey. It's me.
喂 是我
I-I've had some time to think and, uh...
我考虑了一下...
Well, there's too much evil in the world.
世上有太多邪恶
Too much hate.
太多仇恨
We'd all be better off if we just forgave one another.
所以我们还是原谅彼此为好
So that's why I'm calling.
所以我才给你打电♥话♥
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表