剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
Are you gonna tell him?
你要告诉他吗
Look, I'm sorry.
听着 我很遗憾
I know this must be very hard for you.
我知道这件事一定让你很苦恼
I just... I want you to know
我只是...我想让你知道
I'm here if you need me.
你需要的话我随时都在
Wait a second. This isn't on the map.
等等 地图上没有这地方
Nope, it's not. End of the road.
对 确实没有 走到尽头了
What do you think?
你怎么看
Looks like we're going for a hike.
看来我们得徒步前进了
Uh, guys?
伙计们
Check it out. So, I found a news article,
来看这个 我找到了一则新闻
and it looks like all the banks targeted by Abaddon
发现所有被地狱领主攻击的银行
have one thing in common.
都有一个共同点
They all have assets in a company called Nero Health.
他们都在同一家公♥司♥有资产 尼禄健康公♥司♥
That's an insurance company.
那是一家保险公♥司♥
They also own a huge network of hospitals.
他们还拥有一个庞大的医院网络
Houston Memorial is one of them.
休斯顿纪念医院就是其中一家
It looks like all those hospitals,
看起来所有这些医院
their systems are connected through the same digital network.
他们的系统都通过一个数字化网络联♥系♥在一起
I wonder, if the hacker was going after Nero,
我在想 如果黑客要攻击尼禄
then the banks were just a means to an end.
那银行只是达到目的的手段之一
You got an e-mail. Maybe it's from ABADDON.
有一封新邮件 可能是地狱领主发来的
"Attention, new recruit. If you'd like to join us,
请注意 新成员 如果你想加入我们
"Let's meet today at noon. Mug & Spoon Cafe
那就今天中午到西33街的杯匙咖啡店
on West 33rd."
来见面
Damn, we're good.
我们可真棒
I was just thinking the same thing.
我也这么觉得
Hey, you guys stay here
你们待在这里
and see what else you can find out about Nero.
看还能查出尼禄公♥司♥的什么其它情况
Where are you going?
你要去哪
To get a cup of coffee.
去喝杯咖啡
What the...?
怎么...
Easy, dirtbag. You're coming with me.
放松 混♥蛋♥ 跟我来
Who are you? Are you with them? No.
你是谁 你跟他们是一伙的吗 不要
Raul, stop. She's one of us.
劳尔 住手 她是我们的一员
Raise.
加注
$200,000.
二十万
All in.
全进
Call.
跟注
Full house.
满堂彩
Four of a kind.
四条
We have a winner.
有赢家了
What happened?
发生什么事了
Check her pulse.
摸一下她的脉搏
Wait a minute.
等等
What is this?
这是什么
Dead or alive, she's a cheat.
无论死活 她是个老千
So you did feel the wave.
这么说你感受到了那股波动
If that's what you want to call it.
如果你愿意这么叫的话
It's how we're connected.
我们就是通过它联♥系♥在一起的
It's what gave us our gifts.
它让我们拥有了天赋
Like it or not,
不管愿不愿意
you are an Angel of the Apocalypse, Koa.
你是一个末日天使 可♥儿♥
Just like us. No.
和我们一样 不
I'm not just like you.
我和你们不一样
For starters, I'm a Buddhist.
首先 我是个佛教♥徒♥
Well, faith comes in many forms.
信仰的形式可能不同
I have no faith in your mission. Seriously?
我对你们的任务没有信心 说真的吗
Why do we need her?
我们为什么需要她
I agree.
我同意
How do we know she's not connected to ABADDON?
我们怎么知道她不是和地狱领主一伙的
What do you know about ABADDON?
关于地狱领主 你们知道什么
We think they're connected to the next Horseman.
我们认为他们和下一个天启骑士有关系
That's why we're trying to pinpoint the leader.
所以我们想要找到他们的首领
All I know is they're the ones who drained my bank account
我只知道几天前 是他们偷走了
a few days ago.
我银行账户里的钱
So we're looking for the same person.
所以我们在找同一个人
We should work together. That is our purpose.
我们应该合作 这是我们的目标
Look, I already have a purpose.
听着 我已经有目标了
It's finding the guy who took my money
目标就是找到偷了我钱的人
and putting a bullet in his head.
照他脑袋来一枪
What if I told you we could help you get your money back?
如果我说我们能帮你找回你的钱呢
Rose. I'm listening.
萝丝 说下去
When we work together, we can be a powerful force.
如果我们齐心协力 可以是一股强大的力量
Work with us to find the leader of ABADDON,
和我们一起找到地狱领主的首领
and I promise we will get you what you're after.
我保证你会拿到你想要的
Fine. But if any of you freaks get in my way,
好吧 不过如果你们这群怪胎挡了我的道
I'll take every last one of you out.
我会把你们全收拾掉
What was that?
这是什么意思
Raul, don't.
劳尔 不要
You really think you can mess with us?
你真以为你能对付我们吗
I'd rather watch you kick your own ass.
我更愿意看你自己揍你
Both of you, stop it.
你们两个 都住手
We can get you what you want,
我们能让你得到你想要的
but you have to work with us, Koa.
但你得跟我们合作 可♥儿♥
Fine.
好吧
I'll help the rest of you find the hacker.
我可以帮你们其他人找到那个黑客
But you?
但是你
You'd better stay the hell out of my face.
你最好离我远点
I'm telling you, Koa can't be trusted.
说真的 我们不能相信可♥儿♥
Look, you might be right,
听我说 你或许是对的
but if she really is the seventh Messenger,
但如果她真的是第七名信使
we might not have a choice.
我们或许别无选择
Erin, you didn't hear her thoughts.
艾琳 你没有听到她的思想
She's trouble.
她是个大♥麻♥烦
Raul, will you just sit down and let me look at your hand?
劳尔 你还是坐下来让我看看你的手吧
Come on. Sit down.
来 坐下
Just stay still, okay?
别乱动
Feel better?
感觉好点了吗
Erin, are you okay? What do you mean?
艾琳 你没事吧 你在说什么
Oh. I...
我...
I don't... I don't know what that is.
我不...我不知道那是什么
It was much smaller before.
不过之前要小得多
It looks serious. Maybe we should get you to a doctor.
看起来很严重 或许该送你去医院看看
What if it's connected to your healing?
如果这和你的治愈能力有关呢
It could be.
可能是有关系
I'm sure it's fine.
肯定没事的
Erin... I should go check on Amy.
艾琳 我先去看看艾米了
Sir.
长官
They're three klicks away.
他们离这三公里远
Just crossed into the Black Zone, sir.
刚刚进入了黑色地带 长官
Is the order to take 'em alive?
指令是要活捉他们吗
She told me it didn't matter.
她和我说无所谓
Targets obscured.
目标被遮挡了
Let's move.
行动吧
Are you sure this is the right way?
你确定是这条路吗
Yeah, well, it's what the map says.
没错 地图上是这么显示
Yeah. Here, let me see that.
给我 让我看看
What, you don't think I know how to read a map?
我又不是不会看地图
Hand it to me. No, I can read.
给我看看 不 我会看地图
You don't have a good sense of direction.
你的方向感很差
Hand it to me. Please.
给我 拜托
I have a very good sense of direction
我的方向感非常好
Go, go, go, go, go.
快走 快走 快走
Come on! Run! Someone's shooting at us!
快点跑 有人在朝我们开枪
Oh, God. Oh, God.
天呐 天呐
Where the hell are they?
他们在哪
What?
怎么了
It's in The Hunger Games.
《饥饿游戏》里就是这样的
Come on.
快走
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表