剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
I forgive you, Charlotte.
我原谅你 夏洛特
We'd all be better off if we just forgave one another.
我们还是原谅彼此为好
So that's why I'm calling.
所以我才给你打电♥话♥
I forgive you, Charlotte.
我原谅你 夏洛特
Message deleted.
信息删除
How'd it go?
怎么样
I got the voice mail.
我留言了
Lucky you.
算走运了
After all this,
现在来看
watch the Horseman turn out to be one of our exes.
我们的前任才是自己最大的骑士啊
Welcome back, preacher man.
欢迎归来 传教士
What'd you see?
看到什么了
Just my scientific hypothesis,
我的科学推测是
but all these roaches, I'd say we're being led
出现这么多蟑螂 肯定意味着
to the Horseman of Pestilence.
我们就快找到瘟疫骑士了
Rose?
萝丝
Okay,
要知道
twice is a coincidence. Three times,
两次是巧合 要是三次
that's definitely a sign.
肯定就是征兆了
Yeah.
嗯
It's Josh. Hello?
是小约 喂
Dallas?
达拉斯
You're sure that the Horseman is the Garreth Fletcham?
你确定加雷思·弗莱彻姆就是骑士吗
Yeah. You know how recognizable that psycho is?
当然 你知道那个变♥态♥有多好认吗
Between Ponzi schemes, hooker wives,
庞氏骗局 妓♥女♥老婆
and the ability to offend everyone,
惹所有人烦
he makes the Devil look like a saint.
与他相比 恶魔都是圣人了
This guy has Horseman written all over him.
这家伙全身都散发着骑士的气息
And he was just sitting
他就坐在桌前
at his desk looking at his computer?
看自己的电脑吗
There was nothing else?
没有其他的了吗
No, that was it.
没有了 就这么多
This vision was totally different from all the others.
这次幻象跟其他幻象完全不同
Look, you guys.
听我说
I know I don't have this vision thing down to a science.
我知道我的幻象没有科学依据
But it seemed pretty clear that Fletcham's our guy.
但我觉得很显然弗莱彻姆就是我们要找的人
I think you're right.
我觉得你说得对
It's no coincidence you called
你打电♥话♥的时候我们刚刚
just as we realized we were looking
意识到下一个要找的是瘟疫骑士
for the Horseman of Pestilence.
这绝对不是巧合
Okay, but "Pestilence" points to a plague or a virus.
但是"瘟疫"是指疾病中的瘟疫或者病毒
This guy's a wealthy businessman.
这人就是个富豪商人
I'm sorry, I don't se the connection.
抱歉我不明白为什么是他
We can't waste time poring over spreadsheets.
我们没时间一一彻底弄明理清
We have to get up there.
我们得上去看看
Fletcham could be committing a sin at any minute.
弗莱彻姆随时可能犯下罪行
There's just one problem.
不过有一个问题
This guy gets death threats every day.
这个人每天都会收到死亡威胁
He's paranoid. Hardly ever leaves the penthouse
他很多疑 几乎不怎么离开
on the 52nd floor.
顶层52楼的屋子
There's no way we're gonna get to him.
我们根本无法接近他
Yeah, there is.
有方法
When I say five minutes,
我说五分钟
I mean five minutes!
就是五分钟
Not seven, not six-- five! You understand?
不是七分六分 就是五分 明白吗
I make more in 60 seconds than you'll make in two years!
我一分钟赚的钱比你两年赚的都多
What are you waiting for?
你还等什么啊
This isn't the Townsend account!
这不是汤森的账目
It is the Jacobson file! I'm so sorry, sir.
是雅各布森的档案 对不起 老板
If you value your job, you'll stop wasting my time!
如果你还想继续干 就不要再浪费我的时间了
Geez, no wonder everyone wants you dead.
天哪 怪不得那么多人想让你死
Exactly what sin are you
你到底准备
planning on committing, Mr. Horseman.
犯下什么罪行呢 骑士先生
What if she runs into trouble?
万一她遇到麻烦呢
She can take care of herself... I hope.
她应该可以自己保护自己...吧
She's only got a few minutes left.
她就还有几分钟时间了
Wow, that's a lot of zeros.
好多钱啊
What the hell?!
搞什么
Stop! Damn it!
停下 该死
Stop!
停下啊
It's all gone!
都不见了
What the hell is going on?!
这到底是怎么回事
She's running out of time.
她快没时间了
Welcome to Abaddon.
地狱领主欢迎你
What happened?
发生什么事了
Fletcham's not the Horseman.
弗莱彻姆不是骑士
Lousy day, huh?
今天不顺吗
Believe me.
相信我
I know the feeling.
我知道你的感觉
You're that bail bondsman.
你是那个保释代理人
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Whatever I want.
想干什么干什么
You said I'd get my daughter back.
你说我女儿会回来
And I delivered.
我信守诺言了
You on the other hand... No, you don't get it.
可是你... 不 你没明白
I took a bullet today.
今天我中枪了
My ex-wife, she saved my life.
我前妻救了我
Ronnie?
罗尼
What a disappointment you turned out to be.
你真是让我失望啊
Wait! Please, ju...
等等 求你了
Just give me another chance.
再给我一次机会
I'll do anything to get them back.
我会不惜一切把她们带回来
"Anything"?
不惜一切吗
Good.
很好
In that case...
这样的话
I'll be in touch.
再联♥系♥
**Happy birthday to you!*
*祝你生日快乐
Okay, sweetie, make a wish.
好了 宝贝 许个愿吧
I'm sorry, for not being there today.
对不起 我今天没赶过去
It's okay.
没关系
How are you two holding up?
你们俩都还好吧
I'm still shaken a little bit. But...
我还是有点后怕 但...
Amy's so strong, she never ceases to amaze me.
艾米却很坚强 她从没让我失望
She must get it from her mom.
她这点肯定是遗传的她妈妈
Your nose, it's...
你的鼻子...
Here. Thanks.
给 谢谢
Probably just the dry air.
可能是天气太干燥了吧
Yeah. Yeah, that must be it.
没错 肯定是因为天气
That's right. Well... That is so kind, thank you.
这样才对嘛 你真是太好了 谢了
Rude.
失礼
So rude.
太失礼了
You were right.
你说得没错
I was out just shy of six minutes.
我只能出窍不到六分钟
What's the point of having a gift with a time limit?
有时间限制 还要这天赋有什么用
You're the scientist.
你是个科学家
Got a hypothesis?
有什么猜想吗
Maybe we're not supposed to just use our gifts.
也许我们不该只顾运用自己的天赋
Maybe we're supposed to learn something from them.
也许我们应该从天赋中学到点东西
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I'm fine.
挺好的
Why?
为什么这么问
Well, I mean,
因为
you did shoot someone today.
你今天可是对一个人开枪了
I saved someone today.
我今天是救了一个人
About that.
说到这个
Thanks.
谢了
It's all good.
不用谢
I guess you weren't kidding about being an angel, though.
看来你说你是天使不是开玩笑的
I know.
我知道
It's crazy.
这很难以置信
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表