剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
I tried to have you killed.
我还想杀你
I can be a bit impulsive, occasionally shortsighted.
我有时易冲动 甚至目光短浅
Sorry. My bad.
抱歉 是我不好
You don't give a damn about being forgiven.
你根本不在乎别人是否原谅自己
So, why are you really here?
你来此到底是为了什么
To make a proposition.
向你提议
Why don't we work together
我们何不合作
for a change?
做出改变
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗
We're stronger than you.
我们比你强大
And you and I both know you can't stop us.
你我心知肚明 你无法阻止我们
So, get the hell out of my way!
所以你不要挡我的路
Leland! Leland, stop!
利兰 利兰 住手
Stop! Look.
住手 听我说
I-I know you dou't know who I am.
我知道你不认识我
I'm begging you, I'm begging you,
我求你了 求你
please don't do this.
求你不要这么做
Whoever you are... you're too late.
不管你是谁 你都来晚了
No.
不
No one
现在
can stop me now! That's not true!
没人可以阻止我了 不是的
You can.
你可以
And why the hell would I do that?
我凭什么听你的
Because deep down
因为内心深处
you know this is wrong.
你知道这样是不对的
You know it's wrong to kill innocent people.
你知道杀害无辜的人是不对的
But who among us
但是我们当中
is truly innocent?
又有谁是真正无辜
Who are you?
你是谁
An admirer of your work-- all the things you've done
你的仰慕者 我仰慕你做过的一切
and all the things you're gonna do.
还有你即将做的一切
Come on, Leland, press the button.
利兰 按下按钮吧
Don't! If you do this,
不要 如果你按了
you can never go back.
就再也无法回头了
You will become something more horrible
你会变成你自己无法想象的
than you could ever possibly imagine.
更加可怕的东西
Shut the hell up.
你给我闭嘴
Leland, Leland, don't pay attention to him.
利兰 利兰 不要听他的
You don't have to do this.
你不用这样的
Nero Health...
尼禄健康公♥司♥
murdered my mother.
谋杀了我母亲
I know.
我知道
They have to pay. Okay, I know.
他们得付出代价 我知道
I know, but not through the lives of their patients.
我知道 但不用牵连他们的病人啊
I watched my mother...
我眼睁睁看着我母亲
suffer and die
遭受病痛的折磨 然后去世
so that some insurance company
就因为某些保险公♥司♥
could increase its profit margin.
想多赚点钱
I know.
我知道
They abandoned us.
他们抛弃了我们
Yes. Yes.
对 没错
I was abandoned once.
我也被抛弃过
Cast aside by those who should've cared,
我被应该关心我的人驱逐
but I stood up and fought back.
但我奋起反抗了
And you can do the same, Leland.
你也可以跟我一样 利兰
Do you know what it's like
你知道失去亲人
to lose someone?
是什么感受吗
To have them just snatched away from you?
你知道亲人被人从你身边夺走的滋味吗
Yes.
我知道
Yes, I do.
我知道
You're a son
你是一个
who lost his mother.
失去母亲的儿子
I'm a mother who lost her son.
我是个失去儿子的母亲
I know.
我知道
They deserve to suffer just like your mother did.
他们活该像你母亲一样饱受痛苦
No, they don't! Don't inflict her pain
不是的 不要让她的痛苦
on anybody else. Do it.
再让别人承受 动手
No, Leland, don't. Do it.
不要 利兰 不要 动手
Your mother would never have wanted this.
你母亲不会想看到你这样的
Don't. Do it for your mother.
不要 为了你母亲
Don't.
不要
For your mother, Leland, don't do this.
为了你母亲 利兰 不要
Josh, the baby.
小约 孩子
The baby's fine.
孩子没事
So are you.
你也没事
I promise.
真的
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
For everything.
一切 我真的很抱歉
It's okay.
没事
I forgive you, Charlotte.
我原谅你 夏洛特
The doctor said that everything went well,
医生说手术很顺利
and that we can check you out today.
我们今天可以来看你
But you need rest.
但你需要休息
That's doctor's orders.
这是医嘱
You were right.
你说得对
I just thought I could keep going.
我一厢情愿以为自己可以继续
You won't have to.
不用了
We won.
我们赢了
What?
什么
Leland Schiller turned himself in
两小时前利兰·席勒
to the police two hours ago.
向警方自首了
Erin.
艾琳
We stopped him from breaking a seal.
我们阻止他打破封印了
So it's over then?
那一切都结束了吗
No more seals, no more Apocalypse?
不会再有什么封印和天启了吗
Looks like we all get to make other plans now.
看来我们都得做其他打算了
Mom!
妈妈
We'll be back in 15 minutes.
十五分钟后继续
We really did it, huh?
我们真的做到了 对吗
It looks that way.
看起来是的
I mean, what-what happens now?
那现在呢
Do we, do we keep our gifts or...
我们 继续留着自己的能力...
Do we keep any of it?
我们的能力还有吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm guessing our gifts will fade,
我们的能力应该会慢慢消失
but I think the friendships are gonna last a while.
但我们之间的友谊会长久的
You're a real pain in the ass, you know that?
你真是让人头疼 你知道吗
Oh, well.
对了
Here's to the Messengers.
敬信使们
Come on, preacher man.
别苦着脸了 传教士
We stopped the Horseman.
我们阻止了骑士呢
We beat the Devil. I mean, you're probably gonna get
我们打败了恶魔 因为这个 以后你在天堂
some beachfront property in heaven for this.
可能会有一席之地呢
I don't know about that.
这可说不准
No, I think...
不 我觉得
I think Rose is right.
我觉得萝丝说得对
Being a Messenger gave me a purpose,
作为信使我有了目标
and now that we're finished,
现在事情结束了
what have I got?
我还有什么
No family,
没有家庭
no church.
没有教堂
I mean, don't get me wrong.
你不要误会
It's not like I want the world to end.
我不是想看末日到来
But I had this direct connection with God.
但我本来和上帝有直接联♥系♥
Now that's over.
现在都结束了
What am I gonna do with myself?
我要怎么办
I know this is gonna sound crazy
我知道我说这话
coming from me.
可能疯狂
But whatever you do,
但不管你做什么
don't lose faith.
都不要失去信念
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表