剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
There's a lot more at the drop site, right?
交货点那里还有更多吧
Along with some evidence that's gonna put El Jefe away for good.
及其其他能让老大根本没法翻身的证据
Well, we got to call in the location
我们得告知他们地点
so we can get a team over there right away.
马上派一支小队过去
Hey, my man. Are you listening?
伙计 你在听吗
Are those fishes delicious?
那些鱼好吃吗
Can we go to Texas this summer?
咱们今年暑假可以去德克萨斯州吗
I've never been to Texas.
我还没去过德克萨斯呢
You haven't been to a lot of places.
你没去过的地方多了去了
You're six. I know.
你才六岁 我知道
Well, I do have a cousin in Houston.
我在休斯敦倒是的确有个表兄
I'm not going to Dad's anymore?
我不能再去爸爸那里了吗
No, sweetie.
是的 亲爱的
Did he do something wrong again?
他干了什么不好的事吗
I pray you may prosper in all things, just as...
我希望万物得以茁壮成长 就像...
Joshua!
约书亚
Joshua!
约书亚
Call 911. Get help!
快报♥警♥ 找人来帮忙
Vera.
薇拉
Vera.
薇拉
Vera!
薇拉
Hey, Vera, hey. Wake up.
薇拉 醒醒
Oh, God, no.
天呐 不
Joshua. Joshua. Did someone call 91?
约书亚 约书亚 有人报♥警♥了吗
What's going on?
怎么回事
I don't think he has a pulse.
我觉得他已经没有脉搏了
Maybe it was a heart attack.
可能是心脏病
Michael!
迈克尔
Vera...
薇拉
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I'm fine, I'm fine. I must have...
我没事 我没事 肯定是...
must have been dehydrated. Okay, hold on, just stay sitting.
肯定是脱水了 等等 先坐着
I called 911. No, no, call them back.
我刚报了警 不 叫他们别来了
I'm fine.
我没事
Are you sure? Yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine.
你确定吗 我没事 真的
Because my name's Alan.
我明明叫艾伦
When you woke up, you said "Michael."
而你醒来时 却叫了声"迈克尔"
Look, we have to go figure out what the hell it was
咱们得快点搞清楚
that fell down over the horizon. No,
地平线那边到底发生了什么 不
just take a second. I'm gonna grab you some water.
你先休息一下 我给你拿点水来
Just... Let's go.
就... 咱们走
Easy. Let me get the legs free.
小心点 我先把腿挪出来
What are her vitals?
有无生命体征
Nothing. She's gone.
没有 她已经死了
Stay down! Don't move!
躺下 别动
Amy. Where's Amy?
艾米 艾米在哪
Where's my daughter? Where is she? Amy? Ma'am, please!
我女儿艾米呢 她在哪 女士 别动
Amy!
艾米
Female, critical condition.
女性 情况危急
Let go! Amy! Please, ma'am, come back.
放开我 艾米 女士 请回来
Get us some help!
来人啊 帮帮忙
Let's go.
我们走
What the hell?
搞什么
What happened?
发生了什么
We thought you were dead.
我们以为你死了
You all right there?
你没事吧
Remember the training.
记住训练内容
It's three to the chest.
胸口处三枪
What's wrong, buddy?
怎么了 伙计
It's just a headache.
只是有点头疼
Nah, you're all right-- it's just been a tough day.
你不会有事的 只是过了糟糕的一天而已
Isabel... we're doing this for you.
伊莎贝尔 我们这么做是为了你
Three to the chest. Who's... who's Isabel?
朝胸口开三枪 谁 谁是伊莎贝尔
Isabel? What are you talking about?
伊莎贝尔 你在说什么
She's my wife. How the hell do you know her name?
她是我妻子 你怎么知道她的名字
Whoa, slow down, slow down.
冷静 冷静
We're all on the same team here.
我们可是自己人
You're gonna kill me, aren't you?
你们准备杀了我 对吗
Three shots to the chest, right?
朝胸口开三枪 是吗
No, nobody's killing anybody.
不 没人准备杀任何人
He knows-- what's it matter?
他知道了 还有什么关系
Yeah, we're gonna kill you.
对 我们要杀了你
You want to do this?!
你想翻脸不认人吗
Just let me go.
放我走就行
No! Don't do it!
不 不要
Baby! What happened?
亲爱的 怎么回事
Are you okay? Hey, talk to me.
你还好吗 和我说句话啊
Baby, what's wrong? What happened?
亲爱的 怎么了 发生了什么事
Talk to me. We thought you were gone.
和我说句话 我们以为你死了
I need to make a broadcast.
我需要做一场广播节目
Tonight.
今晚就做
Anything, son.
当然可以 儿子
We must share our miracle.
我们应该分享我们的奇迹
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Hey, can you... can you please tell me what's going on?
拜托你...拜托你告诉我现在怎么样了
She's still in surgery.
她还在手术中
We'll know something soon.
很快就会有消息了
Where the hell is she? Where's Amy?
她在哪 艾米在哪
It was an accident.
那是场意外
It was... Nothing's ever your fault, is it?
那是 永远都不是你的错 是吗
Our daughter is in here,
我们的女儿在医院里
and this is what you do? You did this!
你却要这样吵吗 这是你的错
You did this! She's in here because of you!
都是你的错 她是因为你才会住院
The police report's gonna say you were drinking, again.
警方报告会说你又酒驾了
But that's not true.
可那不是真的
It's true if I say it's true.
我说是真的就是真的
Don't do this, Ronnie.
别这样 罗尼
I swear to God, Erin, if she dies...
我向老天发誓 艾琳 要是她死了...
So, I know high school can be a difficult time, Peter,
我知道高中生活有时会很困难 彼得
and you sometimes feel hopeless.
你有时会觉得绝望
Hopeless? Yeah.
绝望 对
About the present or the future.
对于现在或者未来
Is this how you interrogate people who almost drown?
对于差点溺水的人 你要这样审问吗
Your previous suicide attempt is in your file, Peter.
你的档案里有自杀未遂的记录 彼得
That was a long time ago.
那是很久之前的事了
It doesn't have anything to do with today.
和今天的事毫无关系
I was swimming,
我在游泳
and the next thing I know, I'm coughing up water.
然后接下来 我就咳出水醒过来了
That's the end of it.
就是这样
I have practice tomorrow, early.
我明天还要早起训练
We'll need to notify one of your parents,
我们得通知你的父母
then you can go.
然后你就可以走了
Notify the group foster home...
那就通知我现在住的...
where I live.
集体寄养家庭吧
Or is that not in your file?
你那档案里没写这条吗
Definitely calling the cops, bro.
我要报♥警♥了 伙计
I seem to find myself in need of some clothes.
我似乎需要一些衣服
Not sure I can help you.
恐怕帮不了你
But I insist.
我坚持
I understand completely.
我完全理解
Yes, absolutely.
是的 当然
Thanks.
谢谢
It's so strange.
太奇怪了
What? Houston says they've got it under control.
什么 休斯顿那边说他们都控制好了
I mean, they're 700 miles away.
他们远在一千多公里之外呢
So maybe they know something we don't.
可能他们知道什么我们不知道的事情
It's a meteor event-- I mean, it's definitely our territory.
这是一次流星事件 绝对该我们来负责
Yeah, well, if it is a meteor, then, you know,
对 如果是颗流星
it'll still be there tomorrow.
它不会长腿跑了的
Alan, the energy from the impact knocked me out.
艾伦 撞击发出的能量把我击晕了
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表