剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
You're the scientist.
你是个科学家
Go prove they aren't.
自己去求证啊
They didn't give you any warning?
他们没有提前告知吗
Do they ever when they're passing out pink slips?
解雇人的时候什么时候提前告知了
What about Peter's adoption?
那彼得的收养怎么办
They won't grant it if you're unemployed.
如果你失业的话就收养不了了
They'll send him back to that group home.
他们会把他送回集体寄养家庭去的
Peter!
彼得
Peter!
彼得
Come on. Get him.
上啊 打他
Sorry, man. I didn't mean anything.
抱歉 我不是故意的
You tripped over my foot.
是你绊到我的脚了
No, I don't... I don't understand.
不 不是 我听不懂
Knock it off!
给我住手
Hey, I got to go to Austin for the day.
我得去一趟奥斯汀
I know.
我知道
Erin already asked me to watch Amy.
艾琳让我帮忙看着艾米
How you doing?
你还好吗
I'm fine.
没事
'Cause it's okay not to be fine.
不用装没事
You know, you don't have to be so tough all the time.
不用一直逞强
You know, if you need to cry, you can cry.
如果想哭就哭吧
Over what?
哭什么
My dad is gone.
我爸不见了
No funeral, no gravestone,
没葬礼 没墓碑
no chance to say good-bye.
说再见的机会都没有
He's just gone.
就这么不见了
Alan, what are you doing here?
艾伦 你在这里做什么
I could ask you the same question.
我也想问你这个问题
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
I have my ways.
我总有办法
Well, did you... did you get my message?
你收到我的消息了吗
Your cousin still works at the DMV.
你表亲还在机动车辆管理局吧
Is he looking into the license plate?
他查车牌了吗
He does. He's checking into it.
查了 正在找
But meanwhile, there's still this nagging little issue.
但现在有个小问题
Oh, my God. What was it?
等等 是什么来着
Oh, yeah. You died on me twice in the last week.
对了 你在我面前死了两次
I'm fine. Oh, are you?
我没事 真的吗
'Cause now you're hanging out at Walter White's house
你现在都住在沃尔特·怀特家
with a bunch of strange people you've never, ever mentioned before.
还和一群之前从没见过的陌生人混在一起
Kind of begs the question, what the hell?
所以我想问 你到底在搞什么
Look, I can't tell you.
我不能告诉你
So I need you to stop asking questions. Please.
所以你别再问了
Oh, I love games. Can I guess?
我喜欢玩游戏 我来猜猜看好了
Okay. Um, you have a secret life with a secret family.
好 你和一个神秘的家庭生活在一起
Close. Look, I don't need you to worry about me, okay?
差不多吧 你不必担心我
I need you to worry about figuring out
你需要做的是去追踪那辆车
the name of the person who stole our rock
找出那个偷了我们陨石的人
by tracking down that van.
叫什么名字
Peter Moore.
彼得·摩尔
Today is your lucky day.
今天你很幸运
I'm your court-appointed attorney.
我是法庭给你指定的律师
No speeding, okay?
别超速了
I really don't want to get pulled over by the cops again.
我实在不想再被警♥察♥拦下来
First of all, you were driving.
首先 上次是你在开车
Secondly, this car won't go over 35.
其次 这辆车可没用超过三十五年
Stop that. What?
快停下 什么
Stay out of my head.
别再听我的想法了
I'm not hearing anything.
我没听到任何东西啊
You know, my gift's a lot like yours. I can't control it.
我的天赋和你的一样 无法自如控制
Sometimes I hear things, sometimes I don't.
有时听得见 有时不行
You know, but as long as we're talking,
既然我们都聊开了
what happened between you and your husband?
你和你丈夫是怎么回事
I didn't hear anything.
我真的没听到任何东西
Okay, yeah, so I heard the thing
好吧 几天前我听到
a few days ago about you being wanted for kidnapping,
你被通缉绑♥架♥什么的
but, you know, it's not my fault.
但你知道的 我可不是自愿听的
It's... I don't try.
我没故意去听
It's not a superpower I asked for.
这超能力也不是我自主选择的
Why can't I fly? I'd rather fly.
为什么我不能飞 我宁愿会飞
Look, if you don't want to talk about it,
如果你不想说
we don't have to talk about it.
我们就不聊这个
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想说
Fine.
好的
Fine.
好
Seriously?
你还来
What do you want?
你来干什么
I need to speak to my sister.
我要和我姐姐谈谈
Now you need to talk?
现在你想谈了
'Cause you were pretty quiet when Dad kicked me to the curb.
爸爸把我赶出门的时候你可什么话都没说啊
That's your nephew. Caleb.
那是你外甥 迦勒
Just started first grade.
刚上一年级
Loves T-ball.
喜欢儿童棒球
Hits it a lot better than you ever did.
比你小时候打得好多了
That's great.
很好
You have a beautiful family.
你有个幸福的家庭
For someone living a deviant life.
对一个不正常的人来说的确是
Dad called it that, not me.
那是爸爸说的 不是我
But you didn't say anything in my defense.
但你也没帮我说什么
Look, it wasn't...
听着 我决定...
easy... for me to come here.
来这里不容易
I've been having these...
我一直在做...
dreams...
奇怪的梦
about Dad, and you were in them, too, Hope.
关于爸爸 还有你 霍普
You were crying.
梦中你在哭
The image is...
那画面...
disturbing.
非常令人不安
And I've been trying to understand what...
我一直在努力理解...
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Are you only here because I'm a shrink?
你来只是因为我是个心理医生吗
Because if you really need some help,
如果你真的需要帮助
let me refer you to someone.
我可以推荐你去找其他医生
I'm here because you're my sister!
我来是因为你是我姐姐
And I need your help.
而我需要你的帮助
So, later today, you will be extradited back to Arkansas.
今天晚些时候 你会被引渡回阿肯色州
As your attorney,
作为你的律师
I strongly recommend that you plead guilty to the murder charge.
我强烈建议你认罪
Hear me out.
听我说完
In the face of the overwhelming evidence against you,
有这么多证据对你不利
I believe it's the most prudent thing to just...
我想最明智的做法就是...
What about self-defense?
为什么不能辩护说是正当防卫
Sam threatened to kill me.
山姆威胁过要杀了我
I've got a friend who's willing to testify to that.
我有个朋友愿意出庭作证
Uh, you mean Alice?
你是指爱丽丝吗
How do you think the police were able to find you?
你以为警♥察♥是怎么找到你的
I'll do what I can to get you a reduced sentence.
我会尽力帮你减少刑期
You had a pretty rough ride.
你的童年可够曲折的
Lifelong depression,
长♥期♥抑郁
suicide attempt,
自杀未遂
rejected from foster home after foster home.
被一个又一个的寄养家庭拒绝
What does that have to do with any of this?
那些和这事有什么关系
Anger issues, too.
还有愤怒问题
Look, my point is,
听着 我要说的是
it all paints a very sad story
这些加在一起会让你显得非常可怜
which should help garner sympathy from the DA.
能让你在地区检察官面前博得不少同情
I'm hoping I can talk them down to 30 years.
我希望能让他们把刑期减短到三十年
30 years?
三十年
If this goes to trail, you can get life.
如果闹上法庭 你可能会被判无期
You killed someone, Peter.
你杀了一个人 彼得
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表