剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
and there's no changing that.
没有办法改变
You want proof?
你想要证据吗
Turn on the news.
看看新闻吧
The world is two Horsemen away from annihilation.
这个世界再出现两个骑士就要毁灭了
You can't just ignore that.
你不能就这样坐视不理
What's your plan, go back to the church and lie for a living?
你打算怎么办 回♥教♥堂靠撒谎为生吗
What the hell is your problem?
你这人什么毛病
This is important, Joshua.
这很重要 约书亚
You have a new path, okay?
你面前有一条新路
You can't just ignore that.
你不能就这样无视它
Don't pretend like you give a damn about the world.
别装得好像你关心这个世界似的
You just want Michael back.
你只是想找回迈克尔
And you, you haven't even told his father
而且你还压根没告诉过他的父亲
that he exists.
他有个儿子
And you're a piece of work, you know that?
你是个讨人嫌 你知道吗
Yeah, and you're a junkie.
知道 而你是瘾君子
Damn it, Vera.
有完没完了 薇拉
Joshua.
约书亚
Jeff Fairburn. I'm an attorney with your father's church.
杰夫·费尔伯恩 我是你父亲教堂的律师
What do you want? The board retained a new firm
有什么事吗 你父亲被捕以后
in the wake of your father's arrest.
理事会雇佣了一家新律所
May I come in?
我可以进去吗
No.
不行
Joshua, with Senior in jail,
约书亚 你父亲进了监狱
the entire church is in turmoil.
整个教堂一片混乱
No one knows what to do.
没人知道该怎么办
They need a leader. This is your chance
他们需要一个领袖 这是你夺回讲坛
to take back the pulpit and share the word of God.
与世界分享上帝福音的机会
I'm sorry, I'm all preached out.
抱歉 我已经不再布道了
I know your father froze your assets.
我知道你父亲冻结了你的资产
What if we made it worth your while?
如果我们能提供你足够的报酬呢
I'm talking seven figures.
我说的可是七位数
You want a beer?
你要来瓶啤酒吗
I'm thinking Alaska.
我在想去阿♥拉♥斯加怎么样
That's kind of a long way, don't you think? Exactly.
你不觉得那有点远吗 正是
We can reinvent ourselves
我们可以从头开始
so no one will ever know the difference.
没人知道我们之前的事
Well, I have heard that it's beautiful.
我听说那里很漂亮
Not only that,
不仅如此
but when the Apocalypse finally goes down...
而且等到末日真的到来的时候
it'll take a while to reach us.
应该会晚一点波及到我们
Meantime, at least
在那期间 至少
we can enjoy the view.
我们可以欣赏风景
Okay.
好
Alaska it is.
那就阿♥拉♥斯加了
You want to go get Nadia?
你要去把娜迪亚也带上吗
She's outside with some lady.
她在外面和一位女士在一起
Well, I don't like any of this.
我不喜欢这一切
This is not what I left.
这不是我离开时的样子
You're coming to live with me in Tulsa.
你得搬来塔尔萨和我一起住
The day you walked out,
从你离开那天开始
you lost the right to tell me what to do.
你失去了告诉我该怎么做的权力了
Tell her I'm not going. I can't, Nadia.
告诉她我不去 我不能这样 娜迪亚
I asked her to come.
是我叫她来的
You what? You're 17.
什么 你才十七岁
You should be in high school, hanging with your friends,
你应该在读高中 和你的朋友们在一起
having fun. This place isn't right for you.
你应该开心 这里不适合你
You belong in Tulsa with your mom.
你应该去塔尔萨和你妈妈住
How many times do I have to tell you?!
还要我告诉你们多少次
I can take care of myself!
我能照顾好我自己
Could you possibly have handled this any worse?
你还能把事情弄得更糟吗
It's good to see you, too, Gabby.
我也很高兴见到你 加比
Am I getting it?
我会得到吗
Please tell me I'm getting it.
拜托告诉我 我会得到
Wait and see.
等着看吧
Come here, birthday girl.
过来 小寿星
3.4 gigahertz,
3.4GHz主频
4 gigs of sweetness.
4G内存的小宝贝
When I was 15,
我十五岁的时候
I wanted high heels.
我想要的可是高跟鞋
You want a computer.
你却只想要电脑
Just tell me one thing.
就告诉我一件事
The black or the silver?
是黑色的还是银色的
Wait and see.
等着看吧
My princess.
我的小公主
Epic.
太棒了
Nadia,
娜迪亚
Abuela brought tres leches.
奶奶买♥♥了三奶蛋糕
You have to come see it. Okay.
你一定要来看看 好的
No.
不要看
Stop. Stop.
停下 停下
How could you?!
你怎么能这样
Cesar... You slept with my brother.
凯撒 你居然和我弟弟上♥床♥
You make me sick.
你真让我恶心
Get out.
滚
Get out!
滚
And don't ever come back!
永远都别再回来
You'd have complete control
你可以全面掌控
of the church's direction and message,
教堂的方向和传达信息
your father's office,
你会拥有你父亲的办公室
plus a new car,
再加上一辆新车
company plane and the ranch in Alpine.
公♥司♥飞机还有阿尔卑斯的牧场
It can all be yours.
全都可以归你所有
This is a lot to take in.
这一下要接受的东西太多了
I wasn't in your congregation,
我没有参加你的集♥会♥
but I saw your broadcast.
但我看了你的广播
They tried to call you crazy when you said you had a vision.
你说你看到了幻象 他们说你疯了
But I knew something amazing had happened.
但我知道有什么神奇的事情发生了
And there are others, Joshua,
还有其他人 约书亚
who feel the same way.
他们也是这么想的
They want you back.
他们希望你回来
My church?
我的教堂
My message?
我的信息
And a fresh start.
和一个全新的开始
Just come with me.
只要你跟我来
And we'll make it happen.
我们就能实现这一切
Thank you for the ride.
多谢你捎我这一程
Figured I owe you for saving my life.
你救了我一命 我欠你的
I can't believe I'm finally gonna meet her.
我真不敢相信我终于要见到她了
You sure you're ready?
你确定你准备好了吗
There's no going back from this.
这一步走出去就回不了头了
There's no going back to the Messengers, either.
反正我也不会再回信使们那里去了
You saw them.
你也看到他们了
Doing whatever they wanted
都只想着自己想干什么
instead of thinking of each other.
完全不考虑其他人
I want a real family.
我想要一个真正的家
You sure you got the right address?
你确定这个地址是对的吗
It says right here in my birth records.
我的出生证明上就是这么写的
This is the last known residence of Anne Moore.
这里是安妮·摩尔最后住过的地方
Don't you understand what "No trespassing" means?
你们不知道"禁止进入"是什么意思吗
Sir, we didn't mean anything.
先生 我们并无恶意
We're just looking for some information on my mom.
我们只是来找关于我妈妈的信息
Well, look around, kid.
看看周围 孩子
Trust me, your mom ain't here.
相信我 你妈妈不在这儿
I get that, but I've got a birth record...
我知道 可我找到了出生记录...
No one's been here for 13 years. Okay...
这里已经十三年没人来过了 好的
But you keep flapping your gums,
你要是再废话
and the cops will be happy to stop by.
警♥察♥会很乐意来接你走的
Come on, now, the both of you, let's go.
好了 你们两个都跟我走吧
Please, just listen.
求你了 请听我说
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表