剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
the first seal was broken.
第一枚封印被打破
Rose...
萝丝
is the Horseman of Death.
就是死亡骑士
Joshua.
约书亚
Easy, buddy. We got you.
没事伙计 有我们在
He's having a vision.
他要出现幻象了
That's it. Tell us what you see.
好 告诉我们你看到了什么
Joshua, what is it?
约书亚 是什么
Tell me what you see.
告诉我你看到了什么
Where is he?
他在哪里
What have you done?
你做了什么
Guess the devil really is in the details.
看来恶魔都沉浸在自己编的故事里了啊
Guess I got to hand it to you. I took my eye off the ball,
真是佩服啊 我一不留神
and you took a chance. Bravo.
你们就抓住了机会 厉害
But you should know, you probably just got your friend killed.
但你们要知道 你们可能刚刚害死你们的朋友了
We don't believe that.
我们不信
Just like we don't believe Rose is the Horseman of Death.
我们同样不信萝丝就是死亡骑士
No, of course not.
你们当然不信
Let me guess.
我猜猜
Right now you think Rose is in some kind of danger.
现在你们认为萝丝有危险
So Joshua must be on his way to save her. Am I right?
所以约书亚肯定是去救她了 对吗
What a tragic waste of time and talent.
真是浪费时间浪费才能
Look, Rose has been helping us from the very beginning.
萝丝从一开始就在帮我们
She wasn't helping you. You were helping her.
她不是在帮你们 是你们在帮她
She needed you and your gifts to find the next Horsemen.
她需要你们和你们的能力找到下一个骑士
If that's true, then why would you expose her?
如果真是那样 那你为什么暴露她
Aren't you supposed to be on the same team?
你不是应该跟她在一条船上吗
You couldn't be farther from the truth.
这你就大错特错了
But... don't get me wrong.
但是 不要误会
I've collaborated with Horsemen in the past.
我以前跟骑士合作过
And I'm a big fan of their work.
我也很钦佩他们的本事
War...
战争
Pestilence...
瘟疫
Famine...
饥荒
and Death.
死亡
I love them all.
我都爱
But there is a big difference between us.
但我跟他们有很大不同
They want to break all the seals
他们想打破所有封印
and bring about the Rapture and the end of humanity.
实现被提 终结人类
I don't.
我不是
After all, what fun could I possibly have
如果你们都不在了
without all of you to screw with?
那我自已一个人有什么好玩的
I'd be bored to death.
我会无聊死的
So you see,
所以
I don't want the Apocalypse.
我不想看到天启发生
I just want the status quo.
我只想维持现状
The Apocalypse is good for the Horsemen
天启对骑士有好处
but very bad for you and me.
但对你我就有百害而无一利了
I realize that makes us strange bedfellows,
虽然这样很不搭
but we actually are on the same side.
但我们确实在同一条船上
And that's why you need to tell me who Joshua saw in his vision.
所以你们需要告诉我约书亚在幻象中看到了什么
I got news for you.
我跟你说吧
It's never gonna happen.
你休想知道
If we're on the same side, what about Peter?
如果我们在同一条船上 那彼得呢
Why did you try to convince him to kill himself?
你为什么想说服他自杀
And what about me and my brother?
还有我跟我大哥的事
Let's be clear.
要搞清楚
We may be allies,
虽然我们是同盟
but we're definitely not friends.
但我们绝对不是朋友
I thought losing a couple of Messengers might make things easier.
我以为干掉几个信使会让事情变得容易些
Turns out they're only getting harder.
事实证明 事与愿违了
So why are you telling us this just now?
那你为什么现在来跟我们说
Because, Vera,
因为 薇拉
the Messengers are failing for one undeniable reason.
信使会因为一个不可否认的原因走向失败
Rose.
萝丝
As soon as she became a Horseman, I went to her,
她变成骑士的时候 我去找过她
suggested that we work together.
我建议跟她合作
But she shot me down.
但她给了我一枪
So I tried to return the favor.
所以我想以牙还牙
By having her killed.
把她杀死
And we all know how that turned out.
结果我们也都知道了
Bottom line?
最起码
She needs to be stopped.
得去阻止她
And since I can't do it,
鉴于我无法阻止
you need to.
你们就得去
Did she fall asleep? Yeah.
她睡着了吗 嗯
Your daughter's been touched with a gift of her own.
你女儿拥有自己独特的天赋
But if she's not a Messenger, then what is she?
如果她不是信使 那是什么
Look, she's just a kid, okay?
她就只是个孩子好吗
And I don't want her involved with any of this.
我不想让她牵扯进这件事
Who is this?
这是谁
Looks like a nurse.
看着像个护士
Rose, maybe?
可能是萝丝
She's our leader.
她是我们的老大
Rose. What's her gift?
萝丝 她的能力是什么
Understanding.
理解
She knows every language,
她通晓所有语言
translates what God wants us to do.
翻译上帝的旨意
We didn't have one of those.
我们中没有那种人
What do you mean?
什么意思
The gifts of the Messengers are the same with every generation,
每一代信使的才能都是一样的
and understanding isn't one of them.
理解并不是其中之一
So that just doesn't make any sense.
所以这说不通啊
Unless...
除非...
Unless what?
除非什么
She's not a Messenger.
她不是信使
I'm worried about Joshua.
我担心约书亚
You should be worried about Rose.
你该担心的是萝丝
Don't let him get in your head, Koa.
不要被他的话迷惑 可♥儿♥
But what if he's telling the truth?
但如果他说的是真的呢
Look, guys, can I play devil's advocate just for a second?
两位 我能暂时支持一下恶魔吗
Seriously?
真的吗
I keep playing Joshua's visions over in my mind.
我一直在回想约书亚的幻象
Each of them have led us to a Horseman, right?
每一个都引导我们找到一个骑士 对吗
First War, then Pestilence.
首先是战争 然后是瘟疫
Yeah. So?
对 所以呢
So Joshua's first vision that
约书亚的第一次幻象
led him to Houston Memorial where we all met,
引他到了我们相聚的休斯敦纪念医院
it was of Rose, remember?
当时是因为萝丝的事 记得吗
I hate that I'm saying this,
我也不想这么说
but what if he only saw her because she is a Horseman?
但万一他幻象中出现她是因为她是骑士呢
Joshua said that he saw you with your son.
约书亚说看到你跟你儿子在一起了
Uh, wait a minute, are you a Horseman? No.
那你也是骑士吗 不是
But it doesn't stop me from at least considering the possibility.
但我至少要考虑一下万一的情况
Rose is not a Horseman.
萝丝不是骑士
But no matter what he says, this guy is a lying sack!
不管他说什么 他就是个大骗子
How can we be sure?
怎么能确定
Pick up. Pick up. Rose, are you there?
快接电♥话♥ 萝丝 你在哪里
Where are you, Rose?
你在哪里 萝丝
Please, God, give me some kind of sign.
上帝 快给我点征兆吧
Look, Rose is our leader, okay?
萝丝是我们的老大
She's our friend.
她是我们的朋友
She's an imposter. You said it yourself.
她是个骗子 你自己说的
You're still feeling the cost of your gifts.
你还能感受到使用能力的代价
That wouldn't be possible
如果七名真正的信使
if the seven true Messengers were united.
聚集到一起了 那是不可能的
No wonder you all are struggling. You're incomplete.
难怪你们都在挣扎 你们还不完整
You'll never defeat the Horsemen like this.
这样你们永远无法打败骑士
If she isn't a Messenger, then what is she?
如果她不是信使 那是什么
Tell me everything you know about her. Okay.
告诉我一切她的事 好
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表