剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
这是末日的开端
You need to stop wasting my time.
你别再浪费我的时间了
You said you'd give me answers.
你说过会给我答案的
You tell me where the man is who took my son.
告诉我带走我儿子的男人现在在哪
That is no man. He is the Devil.
他不是人 他是恶魔
Wait. You mean like the Devil devil?
等等 你指的就是那个恶魔吗
You thought it was a meteor, but that was Satan
你以为是流星的东西其实是
being cast down from Heaven once again.
撒旦再一次被逐出了天堂
Hi. I'm an atheist.
不好意思 我是无神论者
You shouldn't doubt the Devil's presence.
你不应该质疑恶魔的存在
He's a wicked son of a bitch.
他是个邪恶的混♥蛋♥
And he will play on every last one
他会利用你们所有人
of your worst fears and insecurities.
最深的恐惧和担忧
You of all people should know that.
你们必须知道这一点
What is she talking about?
她到底在说什么
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
I'm calling the cops.
我要报♥警♥了
It's been seven years. Have they helped you find Michael?
都七年了 警♥察♥帮你找到迈克尔了吗
We're the only hope you have of finding your son.
我们是你找到儿子的唯一希望
Oh, my God. Where is she?
天呐 她哪去了
Code yellow! We've got a missing patient!
黄色警报 有为病人不见了
Okay, even if any of this was remotely legitimate,
好吧 就算这一切哪怕有一点点是真的
why us?
那为什么是我们
If people like us can somehow figure out a way to work together,
如果像我们这样的人都能够找到办法通力合作
maybe the world deserves to be saved.
或许这个世界还值得拯救
Saved from what exactly?
从什么里拯救
The Rapture.
被提
When God reclaims the faithful and leaves the forsaken behind.
上帝将信仰者召回 而将被遗弃的灵魂留下
But how are we supposed to stop something like that?
可我们又怎么能阻止这样的事
By using the special gifts he has given all of us.
用他赐予我们所有人的特殊天赋
The power to heal,
治愈能力
incredible strength,
巨大的力量
an ability to hear thoughts,
听到思想的能力
and the gift of prophetic vision.
看到预言幻象的天赋
Apparently, I'm the only one with the gift of sanity.
显然我是唯一一个拥有神志清醒这个天赋的人
Your gift will reveal itself when you're ready.
等你准备好时 你的天赋自然会出现
Right. That makes perfect sense.
是啊 太有道理了
What about you?
那你呢
God has given me the gift of understanding.
上帝给了我理解的天赋
Yeah. Understanding what?
理解什么
What did she say?
她在说什么
She understands whatever God wants her to.
她理解所有上帝希望她理解的东西
In every language known to man.
包括人类已知的所有语言
Okay, well, understand this.
好吧 那请理解一下这个
You need medical attention.
你需要医生治疗
And you three are crazy
而你们三个
if you believe a word that she is saying, and you...
如果相信她说的任何一个字 那一定是疯了
I know who you are. You're a Bible-thumper
我知道你是谁 你是个福音宣讲者
who probably believes everything that she's...
你当然会相信她说的所有...
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了
He's having a seizure.
他癫痫发作了
No. He's having a vision.
不 他要看到幻象了
Come on! Come on, baby!
快啊 快啊 宝贝
Come on. Yeah!
加油啊 太棒了
Tell us what you saw.
告诉我们你看到了什么
Search every room in this wing
搜索这一侧的每间屋子
and check the chapel.
也检查一下小教堂
There's no escaping destiny.
你是无法逃避命运的
Rose.
萝丝
It's a miracle.
真是奇迹
Get in the car, sweetie.
快上车 亲爱的
Get in. Up front.
上车 副驾驶座
You sure? Yeah.
你确定吗 对
What if she's right?
如果她是对的呢
What if we're supposed to stick together?
如果我们就应该团结在一起呢
I mean, I must have healed you for a reason.
我治好你一定是有原因的
What the hell am I doing here?
我到底在这里干什么
Please tell me you're in Cabo doing tequila shots.
你一定正在卡博酒馆买♥♥醉吧
I wish. That's not happening.
我到希望是那样 可惜不是
Yeah, well, you picked a good day to skip work,
是吗 你挑了个好日子翘班
'cause we're fired.
因为我们被解雇了
I'm... I'm sorry. What?
等等 你说什么
You heard me. We're locked out of our offices.
你听的没错 我们被禁止进入办公室
No more labs, no more analysis, no more nothing.
不能进实验室 不能分♥析♥ 什么都不能了
Why? Is this because of the crater?
为什么 是因为陨石坑的事吗
I wish I could tell you, V.
我也希望能告诉你 小薇
But you know what? The guys with guns--
但你猜怎么着 这些拿枪的家伙
they really don't feel like talking.
不怎么爱说话
Thanks, guys.
谢啦 伙计们
Just tell me this much.
至少告诉我
Did you get the rock from my house?
你从我家拿到那块陨石了吗
Yeah.
拿了
Yeah, I got it.
是的 在我手里
But what are we supposed to do with it now?
但我们现在拿它怎么办
Don't worry. I'm on my way.
别担心 我马上到
Okay.
好
I saw your son!
我看到你儿子了
So, why did you have a gun in the first place?
你为什么会有把枪
I'm a Federal Agent.
我是一名联邦探员
But I got framed,
但我被人陷害了
and now there's all kinds of people looking for me.
现在到处都有人要抓我
Sorry I got you caught up in it.
抱歉我把你卷进来了
It's just par for the course, I guess.
应该都是命中注定吧
It's been a pretty weird couple of days.
最近几天真的很奇怪
Yeah, tell me about it.
是啊 谁说不是
Look, I don't want to be any more trouble,
我不想再碰上什么麻烦了
so would you mind just dropping me off at my brother's?
你能不能直接送我去我哥哥家
Sure.
好
Can I play with your niece?
我能和你侄女一起玩吗
Well, it's been a little while
我也有一段时间
since I've seen her, sunshine.
没见过她了 宝贝
Amy, we're gonna let Raul spend some time with his own family.
艾米 我们给劳尔点时间让他和家人相处吧
Okay?
好吗
Oh, my God.
天呐
What do I do?
我该怎么办
Just give me my gun and stay cool.
把我的枪给我 保持冷静
Stay cool.
冷静
Oh, my God, we are so screwed.
天呐 这下完蛋了
Please don't let Ronnie find us.
千万别让罗尼找到我们
I don't want Daddy to hurt Mom anymore.
我不想再看到爸爸伤害妈妈了
This is the bitch from the Amber Alert.
这是安珀警报里提到的那个贱♥人♥
I'm gonna run her in for kidnapping.
我要以绑♥架♥罪名逮捕她
Both of you, step out of the car slowly.
你们两个 都慢慢下车
This is the bitch from the Amber Alert.
这是安珀警报里提到的那个贱♥人♥
Please don't let Ronnie find us.
千万别让罗尼找到我们
I don't want Daddy to hurt Mom anymore.
我不想再看到爸爸伤害妈妈了
Don't move.
别动
You realize we just assaulted a police officer?
你意识到我们刚刚袭♥警♥了吗
Like you said, it's been a weird couple of days.
如你所说 最近几天都很奇怪
By the way, who's Ronnie?
顺便问一句 罗尼是谁
Did you just read my mind?
你刚刚对我读心了吗
Apparently, I hear thoughts.
显然 我能听到心声
You mean... every thought?
你是说...所有的心声吗
No, only the crappy ones.
不 只有糟糕的心声
Well, what kind of gift is that?
那算是什么天赋
Kept you out of jail, didn't it?
保你不进监狱的天赋吧
I guess we're both on the run.
看来我们两个都得亡命天涯了
Hello?
喂
Peter. Thank God you answered.
彼得 谢天谢地你终于接了
Where are you? You need to come home.
你在哪里 你得回家来
I can't.
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表