剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
you cannot listen to him.
你不能听信他的话
Everything's in place, you're good to go.
一切就绪 你可以开始了
Soon as you pick up the glass to drink,
只要你拿起杯子来喝酒
he takes the shot.
他就会开枪
Hey, there you are. I've been looking for you all over.
你在这 我一直到处在找你
I was Spirit Walking, and I think I figured out
我灵魂出窍了 我想我知道
how our gifts work, okay? It has to do with urgency.
如何使用能力了 只有紧急时刻才能发挥作用
And what I just saw was as urgent as it gets.
我刚才看到的就是紧急情况
What was it?
是什么
Senator Richards is gonna have the Prime Minister assassinated
理查兹议员想要暗♥杀♥总理
in order to avenge her son's death and start a war.
为她儿子的死报仇 并且引发战争
Well, that's it-- that must be the sin
就是这样 这肯定就是
that turns her into the Horseman, right?
让她变成骑士的罪恶
So all of the bodies that Joshua saw were...
所以约书亚所看到的尸体都是...
Casualties of a war she's about to start.
她即将引发的战争下的受害者
Look, we have to stop the Senator
我们要阻止议员
from raising her glass, okay? That's the shooter's cue.
举起酒杯 那是给枪手下令的信♥号♥♥
The summit's starting.
峰会开始了
But who's the assassin?
可杀手是谁呢
He is a symbol of hope, not only for his country,
他象征着希望 不止对他的国家而言
but for the entire world.
而是对整个世界而言
His is a voice of peace and reconciliation,
他的声音是和平以及和谐之声
a voice that must be heeded now more than ever.
比以往更必须要注意的声音
Because in these troubling times,
因为在这种危难时刻
people like Abdul Nazari seem harder to find.
要找到像阿卜杜·纳扎里这样的人难上加难
People with the will and strength of character
拥有决心及骨气的人
to stand up to those who would wage war...
抵抗那些要发动战争的人...
Hello again.
又见面了
Come with me.
跟我来
Why? Is something wrong?
怎么了 有事吗
Yeah. Dottie Frome just checked in,
多蒂·弗罗姆刚刚和我说
and she's missing her name tag.
她的名牌不见了
Falcon 1, I have a situation.
猎鹰1号♥ 我这边有情况
Falcon.
猎鹰
That's it.
就是这个
Hey, Raul!
劳尔
Please, can you hear me?
听到我说话吗
Falcon-- from the vision.
幻象里的猎鹰
It's someone on the security team.
安保小组那边有个人
He could be the shooter. Falcon.
他有可能就是枪手 猎鹰
...and strengthening the bond between our two countries.
...加强我们两国间的联♥系♥
Yes.
没错
Let's hope
让我们期待
this bond will continue
这种联♥系♥将会
far into the future.
一直延续到将来
What the hell just happened?
刚才发生了什么事
The First Seal's been broken.
第一枚封印被打破了
But it doesn't make sense. We stopped the assassination,
这说不通啊 我们阻止了暗♥杀♥行动
so why didn't that stop the senator
为什么那个议员还是
from becoming the first Horseman?
变成了第一位骑士
Because she still made the decision to pick up that glass
因为她还是作出决定 拿起酒杯
and have the shot fired-- that was her sin.
让枪手开枪了 那就是她的罪
Okay. So now we know she's the one.
好吧 那现在我们知道她是骑士了
Let's go after her. We can't.
我们去找她 不行
Once a Horseman breaks their seal, there's no reversing it.
一旦有骑士打破封印 就无法挽回了
Seriously? That's it? All we can do now
真的吗 没办法了吗 我们只能
is find the next Horseman and try to stop him.
找到另一位骑士 并且阻止他
I should've come back sooner.
我该早点回来的
No, it's my fault. I should've seen the vision clearer.
是我的错 我该把幻象看得清楚一点
You did something good with your gift tonight.
今晚你们用你们的天赋做了好事
I know it may not feel like it,
可能你们并不这么觉得
but there's a lot we did right tonight, guys.
但是今晚我们做对了很多事 各位
Starting with saving a man's life. Not just his life,
救了一个人的命 不止是他的命
but thousands of his countrymen.
还有成千上万他的同胞
We've really worked together tonight.
今晚我们真的齐心协力了
She's right.
她说得对
We can do this.
我们能做到
Alan, you're lucky I love you,
艾伦 你很幸运我爱你
'cause you are getting on my last nerve.
因为我真的对你忍♥到极限了
There was an attempted assassination tonight in Austin.
今晚奥斯汀发生了刺杀未遂事件
You were there.
你当时在场
This isn't a game, V.
这不是游戏 小薇
You could have died. Again.
你可能会再次死去的
So enough with the secrets--
你不要再瞒着我了
I deserve better.
你不该这样对我
Do you remember when you asked me who Michael was?
你还记得问我迈克尔是谁吗
He's my son.
是我儿子
He was taken from me...
他在七年前
seven years ago.
被人抢走了
Kidnapped.
绑♥架♥
But I believe that these people can help me find him.
但我相信他们能帮我找到他
I also need you.
我也需要你
I need you to help me find that missing meteor, because...
我需要你帮我找到那块不见的陨石 因为
I think it's somehow connected to this.
我觉得那块陨石跟这一切都有关系
The license plates are U.S. Government.
那块牌照属于美国政♥府♥
The van could be at any number of installations.
那辆货车可能是政♥府♥任何部门的
My cousin's working on narrowing the list.
我兄弟正在努力缩小调查范围
Thanks.
谢谢
I just don't want to see you get hurt.
我只是不想看到你受伤
I mean...
我是说...
because, believe it or not, beneath these rugged good looks
不管你信不信 但在我糙汉子的外表下
is just a regular guy
有一颗
that actually cares a lot about you.
真正关心在乎你的心
Yeah, 'cause I would definitely call you rugged.
你很有自知之明嘛
Well, in a certain light.
从某种程度上来说吧
Or lack thereof.
或者不是
Come on, I'll buy you a beer.
来 我请你喝啤酒
Now, that's being a good friend.
这才是好朋友
Hello? Hey. Mr. Cooper.
喂 你好 库伯先生
Dad.
爸爸
Peter, is that you?
彼得 是你吗
How are you, son? I'm okay.
你还好吗 儿子 我挺好的
I just wanted to call and...
我只想给你打个电♥话♥
...say thank you.
跟你说声谢谢
You said one day I'd find the light.
你说有一天我会找到光明
You were right.
你说得对
What is it? Over here.
怎么了 这边
That's you.
这是你
You just turned two.
你当时才刚满两岁
I'm sorry for everything, Nadia.
这一切我很抱歉 娜迪亚
You lost a father...
你失去了父亲
...while I lost a brother.
我失去了兄弟
We still have each other.
不过还好我们还有彼此
Everything cleaned up?
一切都处理好了吗
The entire security team's been taken care of-
整个安保小组的人都搞定了
no one will be doing any whistle-blowing.
不会有人乱说的
Good. Want some more good news?
很好 还想听别的好消息吗
The president wants to talk to you.
总统想见你
Apparently, you're a hero.
显然你成了英雄
The way the press have been going,
按照媒体所说
people actually think you saved the prime minister
公众都认为你帮总理挡了一枪
by taking a bullet for him.
因而救了他
It just bumped you up the short list for Secretary of Defense.
这刚好让你成了国防部长的最佳人选
Your power just reached a new level.
你的权力更大了
Now I'm gonna bring the whole world to its knees.
我要让全世界向我低头
So I guess you'll need someone to fill that seat in the Senate?
所以你肯定需要有人填补你空出来的议员空缺吧
Don't worry, I'm gonna do everything I can
不用担心 我会尽我所能
to make sure that someone is you.
确保让你当上议员
Meantime...
那这样
there's just one more loose end that needs tying up.
只有一个问题需要解决了
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表