剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
Her name is Anne Moore.
她的名字叫安妮·摩尔
Wait a minute.
等等
Are you Annie's boy?
你是安妮的孩子吗
Believe it or not, I was thinking of you when I called her.
不管你信不信 我打电♥话♥给她时想的全是你
It was the right thing to do.
这么做是为你好
Sure, it has nothing to do with you two finishing
是啊 既然我爸爸不会再碍你们的眼了
what you started now that my dad's out of the picture.
我相信她来肯定不是为了和你再续前缘
I knew if I didn't call her, you never would.
我知道要是我不联♥系♥她 你永远也不会
That woman destroyed my life.
那个女人毁了我的生活
That woman?
那个女人
That woman loved you more than she loved me.
那个女人爱你更胜过爱我
Yes, Nadia, we had an affair.
我承认 娜迪亚 我们有过私情
And I won't lie to you-- we were in love.
这点我不会骗你 我们曾相爱过
But after you came along, she ended it.
可在你出生后 她就提分手了
She stood by your dad.
她一直陪在你♥爸♥爸身边
She stood by you.
一直陪着你
And that's why I called her.
所以我才找她来
Because you are the most important thing in her life.
因为你是她生命中最重要的人
The publicist sent an e-mail blast
公♥关♥人员给会众群发了邮件
to the congregation announcing your return.
宣布你回归的消息
We're expecting an unprecedented turnout tonight.
今晚的出席人数必将史无前例
My father ruined my reputation with these people.
我父亲曾向他们诋毁过我的声誉
Your father is no longer at the helm.
你父亲已经不再发号♥施令了
Now, try not to dwell on what he took from you.
好了 别再想他曾如何对不起你了
Instead, I encourage you to think about what you stand to gain.
相反 我建议你多想想你将取得什么好处
The firm is drawing up a revised contract as we speak.
此时此刻公♥司♥正在拟定一份修正合同
After today, you'll be the head preacher.
过了今天 你就是首席传教士了
Can't really believe it.
真是难以置信
Thought he'd be here forever, looking over my shoulder.
回想过去 我曾以为他会永远在这里
Well, not anymore.
再也不会了
The kingdom is yours now, Joshua.
这个王国是你的了 约书亚
All you need to do is step out on that stage
你需要做的只是登上舞台
and seize it.
然后占有它
Come on, it's time to share your vision.
来吧 是时候展现你的幻象了
Vera, it's okay.
薇拉 没事的
I'm here for you.
我在这陪你呢
Whatever it is, you can tell me.
不管是什么事 你都可以告诉我
What's this?
这是什么
It's our son, Leo.
他是我们的儿子 里奥
I was gonna tell you about it that night,
我那天晚上就打算告诉你的
I was so excited, but when you...
我满怀激动 可当时你...
So his-his name is Michael.
他叫迈克尔
I took him with me to a grant proposal.
我想带着他去申请一个项目
We were in the terminal at the airport here in Houston...
我们当时就在休斯顿这里的一个机场航站楼里
Vera, where the hell is my son?
薇拉 我儿子到底哪去了
He's gone.
他失踪了
Been working here 30 years,
我在这里工作三十年了
first 20 as a groundskeeper.
前二十年是当场地管♥理♥员♥
Last ten, the state pays me just to drive by once a month
后十年 政♥府♥付钱给我让我每个月来一趟
to keep the drifters out.
把流浪汉赶出去
Seen a lot of people come through here.
我见过很多人被送到这里
Most I don't care to remember.
大多连记都懒得记
Who was she?
她是谁
Your mom?
你妈妈吗
She's impossible to forget.
她真让人难以忘怀
Local kid from a real religious family.
她来自当地一个虔诚的宗教家庭
Folks never let her out.
家人从不让她外出
She got herself pregnant at 16.
可她在十六岁时怀孕了
Family found out and made her life hell.
她家人发现了 就百般虐待她
That's why they sent her here.
后来他们把她送来了这里
Because she tried to kill herself.
因为她曾想自杀
Her family abandoned her here after that.
之后她的家人就将她抛弃在了这里
Cut all ties.
断了所有联♥系♥
Her boyfriend, the father,
她的男朋友 孩子的父亲
he tried to visit once but wasn't allowed in.
他曾想来探望她 可被拒绝了
Hell, he didn't even know she was pregnant.
见鬼 他当时甚至不知道她怀孕了
She was all alone.
她一直是一个人
She was too young to be a mother.
她当妈妈还太年轻了
But as time went by,
可随着时间的流逝
she looked forward to having you.
她开始期待你的出世
Every day, I'd see her standing at this window.
每天我都能看见她站在这扇窗前
Watching me water the yellow lilies in the garden.
看着我在花♥园♥里浇着黄色的百合花
They were her joy,
看我浇花和想到你
them and the thought of you.
就是她所有的乐趣
But everything changed the day the baby came.
可在孩子出世的那天一切都变了
You mean...
你是说...
I was born here?
我出生在这里
I can't believe you kept this from me.
真不敢相信这事你一直瞒着我
Had you been honest with me about your illness,
要是你向我坦白你的病情
I was gonna tell you.
我早就告诉你了
That is no excuse.
那不是借口
I know.
我知道
You're right, I'm sorry.
你说得对 对不起
All right.
那好
Tell me everything.
把所有事都告诉我
We were at the airport.
我们当时在机场
I was paged and looked up at the flight board.
广播说有人找我 我就抬头看了眼班机布告
It was five seconds.
就过了五秒钟
And when I turned back around, Michael was gone.
当我转过身时 迈克尔不见了
I didn't even hear him cry.
我甚至没听见他的哭声
Every trace just vanished in the blink of an eye.
一眨眼之间所有痕迹都不见了
What about security footage?
那监控摄像头呢
I've checked it.
我检查过了
Every single camera.
每一个摄像头
I have watched the tapes over and over,
我把录像看了一遍又一遍
and the one security camera that could have seen
而有可能拍到是谁抱走他的那个摄像头
who took him was being repaired that day.
当天正在修理
Okay.
那好
This is Terminal C.
这里是航站楼C
Just walk me through it again.
你再带我回忆一遍
Tell me exactly where you were.
告诉我你们当时在哪
We were here, in front of these three gates.
在这里 在这三道门的前面
492 to Toronto.
飞往多伦多的492航♥班♥
Two kids, both girls.
有两个孩子 都是女孩
734 to Seattle, a 12-year-old.
飞往西雅图的734航♥班♥ 有个十二岁孩子
And Flight 87 to LaGuardia, there were no kids.
还有前往拉瓜迪亚的87航♥班♥ 没有小孩
Okay, fine.
那好
But what about... Leo.
那还有... 里奥
I've checked it.
我都检查过了
Every passenger, every gate,
每一位乘客 每一道门
every possible theory that is going through your head,
你想到的每一种可能
I have checked.
我都查过了
And there's a piece of paper in all of this--
这里还有一张纸
I can prove every one of those theories wrong.
我可以证明每一个理论都是错的
Can I get an "Amen"?
我能听你们说声阿门吗
It is great to be back, friends.
很高兴回到这里 朋友们
Do you feel that, folks?
你感觉到了吗 在座各位
That is God's presence.
那就是上帝与我们同在
Yes, it is. Yes, it is.
是的 没错
And he is sending out a message
现在他正给你们每一个人
to each and every one of y'all right now.
发送一条信息
Do you hear it?!
你们听到了吗
Do you hear it?! Yeah!
听到了吗 听到了
Let me tell you something, friends.
让我告诉你们吧 朋友们
I hear it.
我听到了
And you want to know why?
你们想知道原因吗
Because I am a Messenger!
因为我是个信使
Tell them your vision!
把你看到的幻象告诉他们
And the message I've heard
我所听到的信息
is that this...
是说这样
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表