剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
Nod you agree, okay.
点头表示同意
Nod you agree, okay.
点头表示同意
Okay, shh.
好的
Go. Go, go. Drive.
走走走 出发
It should be easy.
很简单的
She's already basically dead.
她差不多已经死了
She has been for seven years.
她已经这样生不如死七年了
Killing her would be a mercy.
杀了她 对她来说是种解脱
This is crazy.
这太疯狂了
You realize you're insane.
你知道你这样很荒唐吗
Why do you want this?
你为什么要这样
If you had a chance to kill a mass murderer,
如果你有机会杀死一个杀人狂魔
would you take it?
你会抓住机会吗
What are you saying? I-I mean, what is she?
什么意思 她是谁
She's a threat. To who?
她是威胁 对谁的威胁
To you? To everything.
对你吗 对一切
Then do it yourself.
那你就自己去动手
I can find someone else.
我可以去找别人
Just... Don't... Just stop.
不要...站住
Take another step and I swear...
你再动一步 我发誓...
You swear?
你发誓
You swear what?
发什么誓
You won't kill me.
你不会杀我
Because killing me kills your son.
因为杀我就等于杀了你儿子
It kills the only possibility of ever seeing him again.
等于扼杀了唯一再次见到他的可能
I am...
我...
your only hope.
是你唯一的希望
Don't be scared.
不要怕
I'm not.
我不怕
Good, I didn't think so.
我看也是
You're pretty tough.
你是个坚强的孩子
My brother has a little girl just like you. Her name's Nadia.
我弟弟也有个跟你一般大的女儿 叫娜迪亚
Where are we going?
我们要去哪里
Honey, don't talk to him.
亲爱的 不要跟他说话
Why not?
为什么
Houston.
休斯敦
We're gonna go to Houston.
我们去休斯敦
That's lucky.
真走运
That's lucky?
走运吗
Honey, don't.
亲爱的 不要说了
We were going there anyway. It's lucky you picked us.
反正我们也要去的 你选了我们很走运
Amy, what did I just say?
艾米 我怎么跟你说的
Stop talking to him and do your drawing.
不要再跟他说话了 画画吧
Why are you going to Houston?
我们为什么去休斯敦
Nadia and her daddy are in Houston.
娜迪亚和她爸爸在休斯敦
Need to make sure they're okay.
我得确保他们的安全
You on the run, buddy?
你在逃亡吗 伙计
No, sir.
不是的
I believe you. Why not?
我就算信你了
Houston all right?
去休斯敦怎么样
Sounds good to me.
没问题
Come on, let's go.
那我们上路吧
Vera, you experienced things today you don't understand.
薇拉 今天你经历了自己无法理解的事
You're trying to deny it,
虽然你想否认
but you feel it.
但你确实感觉到了
Nothing is random.
凡事都是注定
Nothing is a coincidence.
凡事没有巧合
Everything is happening for a reason.
凡事皆有因果
And you have an important part to play.
你在其中扮演着重要的角色
Hey, you can't...
你不能...
Come on, buddy, come on.
快点伙计 快开
I died.
我死了
And yet here I am.
可如今却还活着
Why?
为什么
I bring you a warning.
我要警告大家
The Devil is here with us,
恶魔来到人间了
in flesh and blood.
凡身肉体
He knows our secrets and our fears.
他知道我们的秘密和恐惧
And he will use them against us.
他会利用这些来对付我们
He is temptation and sin.
他是诱惑 是罪恶
He is evil incarnate.
他是邪恶的化身
He is Lucifer,
他是路西法
the Prince of Darkness.
黑暗王子
And I am here to tell you--
我告诉大家
whether you believe it or not--
不管你信不信
he is coming for us all.
任何人他都不会放过
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表