剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
Exactly.
正是
Who's he? Another drug war dirt bag.
他是谁 又抓到个毒贩子
Go figure.
猜猜看吧
You all hide in there.
你们都待在这
We're going deeper.
我们俩先进去
Just try to hurry. Someone might miss this guy.
抓紧时间 可能有人会注意他不见了
We need to hide him.
我们得把他藏起来
Come on, give me a hand.
来吧 帮我一把
Turn left at the...
前面左转...
Where?
哪里来着
You okay?
你没事吧
What are you doing? Are you crazy?
你在干什么 你疯了吗
Somebody's gonna see you!
会被人发现的
Take it easy.
别激动
Just uncuff me, okay?
先解开我的手铐 好吗
Okay! Okay!
好了 别吵
Just... You have the key.
你有钥匙
Uncuff me.
解开我
Koa! Hold it right there. Freeze!
可♥儿♥ 站住 别动
Keep your hands up!
双手举起来
Don't move!
不许动
Don't move.
不许动
What you doing, kiddo?
你在干什么呢 孩子
Sharpening crayons.
削蜡笔
Want to go grab some ice cream while everybody's away?
趁大家都不在 去买♥♥冰淇淋怎么样
Maybe watch a movie?
看电影呢
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
Do we have any more paper?
还有纸吗
I don't think so.
好像没有了
But we could get some at the store.
但我们可以去商店买♥♥一些
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
You don't want to do anything fun?
你不想去玩点什么吗
I am doing something fun.
我就是在玩啊
I'm drawing.
我在画画呢
I don't understand.
我不明白
The Devil said he's trying to stop the Horsemen.
恶魔说他想阻止天启骑士
Is that not true?
那是假的吗
He wants to stop the Apocalypse.
他是想阻止世界末日
But only so he can continue to torment mankind.
但只是为了能继续折磨人类
As dangerous as the Devil is,
尽管恶魔是如此危险
he's limited.
他仍有所顾忌
He can't kill.
他不能杀人
He can only tempt others to do wrong.
他只能引诱别人做坏事
But the Antichrist is his human protege.
但反基♥督♥者是他的人类门徒
The Antichrist can do things he can't.
所以反基♥督♥者做到他无法亲手做的事
So, what are we supposed to do?
那我们该怎么做
Stop the Horsemen or the Devil?
阻止天启骑士 还是恶魔
Both.
都要
No.
不
No!
不
Who took it?!
谁拿走了
Took what?
拿走什么了
My book full of all the Messengers' secrets!
记录了所有信使秘密的书
What do you mean you haven't seen them again?
"没再看见他们了"是什么意思
They were just here and now... gone.
他们刚刚还在这 现在就不见了
Wherever they are, they aren't on cameras.
不管他们在哪 那里肯定没摄像头
They should've checked in by now.
他们这会儿该汇报情况了
What's taking them so long?
怎么还没动静
Give me a minute.
给我几分钟
What is with this bondage jacket?
这件束缚衣是干什么用的
Who are you?
你是谁
You can see me?
你能看见我吗
And hear you.
还能听见你
You have wings.
你有翅膀
Listen, I-I-I'm a human, okay?
听我说 我是人类 好吗
I just have this ability, a gift
我只是有一种能力 一种天赋
that allows my spirit to leave my body.
能让我的灵魂离开身体
I'm hallucinating.
我一定产生幻觉了
I-I'm an Angel of the Apocalypse.
我是末日天使
Or they've drugged me-- that must be it.
要不就是他们给我下药了 一定是这样
Listen, I know it's hard to understand...
听着 我知道这很难理解
I'm never getting out of here alive.
我不可能活着离开了
Please, listen to me.
请听我说
A couple of weeks ago, when you were on your plane,
几周以前 你在一架飞机上
a wave of energy hit you, and you died.
一道能量波击中了你 接着你就死了
And when you came back, you were given a gift.
当你活过来时 你获得了一种天赋
Does that sound familiar?
是这样吗
Yes.
是的
But how do you know?
可是你怎么知道
Because you're not alone.
因为不止你一个人这样
There are others just like you and me.
还有其他人和我们一样
We're called the Messengers
我们被称为信使
and we're here to get you out.
我们是来救你的
Houston police! Is anybody home?
休斯敦警♥察♥ 有人吗
You don't belong here.
你不该待在这
This house is foreclosed.
这间房♥子已被没收了
The door was unlocked.
门没上锁
We've been getting reports of squatters living here.
我们接到举报说有人非法居住于此
Several adults and a child.
几个大人及小孩子
Know anything about that?
你知道这件事吗
It's just me. I haven't seen anyone else.
这里只有我 没看到其他人
Okay.
好
Who drew these?
这些是谁画的
They look like were drawn by someone a lot younger than you.
看来似乎是比你年纪小的人画的
What can I say? I'm not a very good artist.
我能说什么呢 我不是个优秀的艺术家
Tell me the truth.
跟我说实话
Who drew these?
这些是谁画的
Are there any more?
还有没有别的画
Where's your car?
你的警车在哪
Patrolling on foot today.
今天步行巡逻
What's your name and badge number?
你叫什么名字 警徽编号♥是多少
I'm the one who asks the questions.
只有我才能问问题
I know cops.
我了解警♥察♥
You're not a cop.
你不是警♥察♥
Then you're really in trouble, aren't you?
那你的麻烦就大了
Do you think Raul's right?
你觉得劳尔说得对吗
Should I stay away from Nadia?
我不该靠近娜迪亚吗
Peter, I don't really think this is the right...
彼得 我认为这不是对...
I'm serious.
我是认真的
I really care about her.
我真的很关心她
And even if she's safe,
即便她安全了
I'm not.
我没安全
Anything can happen.
什么事都有可能发生
That's not fair to her, is it?
这样对她不公平吧
Let me ask you something.
我问你一件事
What is it that you like about Nadia?
你到底喜欢娜迪亚什么地方
She's really pretty.
她真的很漂亮
Yeah.
没错
And super-smart.
并且非常聪明
And...
还有
she kind of scares me a little.
她令我感到有些害怕
But it's a good kind of scared.
不过那种害怕不是不好的
I know she seems tough,
我知道她看似很坚强
but that's all on the outside.
但那只是表面而已
She really notices things.
她很会留意到身边的事物
Like when I'm sad.
比如在我伤心的时候
She just knows what to do.
她知道该怎么做
I feel like she's always gonna be there for me.
我觉得她总是会在我身边陪着我
I don't know-- I'm being stupid.
我也不清楚 我犯傻了
No, you're not.
不 你没犯傻
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表