剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
In the beginning, a star fell from heaven
起初 一颗星辰从天堂坠落
and changed us.
改变了我们
Made us angels and gave us a new destiny:
将我们变成天使 赋予我们新的使命
to stop the Apocalypse
阻止世界末日
and the Devil himself.
阻止恶魔
We must pass God's test
我们必须通过上帝的试炼
and prove humanity is still worth saving.
证明人类仍值得拯救
For we are the Messengers.
我们就是信使
Previously on The Messengers...
《信使》前情提要
We need to find and stop the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
我们需要找到并阻止天启四骑士
War, Pestilence, Famine and Death.
战争 瘟疫 饥荒 死亡
If those Four Horsemen succeed in breaking our seals,
如果四骑士成功打破封印
we can all kiss humanity good-bye.
我们就可以跟人类说拜拜了
Where is she?
她在哪
Where's my daughter?
我女儿去哪了
I'm not going to Dad's anymore?
我不能再去爸爸那里了吗
No, sweetie.
是的 亲爱的
What is this? Try to see it as a blessing.
这是怎么了 把这个视作福祉吧
Whether the baby's your son or your brother,
不管这个孩子是你儿子还是你弟弟
he's still family.
他都是你的家人
It's over, Raul.
都结束了 劳尔
But I love you, Gabby.
但我爱你 加比
And you love your brother.
你也爱你的哥哥
You can't have us both.
鱼与熊掌不可兼得
All right, let me get this straight.
等等 让我弄明白
Your wife slept with your dad,
你妻子跟你父亲上了床
and now she's pregnant with your brother?
现在她怀的孩子是你弟弟
I know, it's messed up.
我知道 这很荒唐
But so is sleeping with your brother's wife.
但跟嫂子上♥床♥也是
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 是吧
How the hell did we wind up in a soap opera?
我们怎么会扯上这么狗血的事
I don't know.
谁知道呢
Here's to forgetting your past
祝我们忘记过去
and looking towards the future.
放眼未来
I'm not so sure about the future.
未来我也说不好
I haven't had any visions in three days.
我已经三天没有灵视了
Not to put pressure on you,
不是给你压力
but Senator Richards is now a full-on Horseman of War.
但如今理查兹议员已经是战争骑士
We need to find the second one before another sin gets committed.
我们必须在第二名骑士犯下罪行之前找到他
Amen.
阿门
I heard you two were here.
我听说你们两个在这
Rose!
萝丝
I know what you're gonna say.
我知道你要说什么
Beer before liquor makes you sicker?
混酒喝就是找死吗
Preacher man is just stuck in his own head.
传教士只是头脑不太清醒
A little spiritual constipation.
脑子有点短路了
Hallelujah.
哈利路亚
I figured if we tried to unclog the pipes a little bit,
我们想如果用酒疏通一下
then maybe we'd get another vision.
或许就能有另一次灵视
There could be any number of reasons why a vision hasn't come.
失去灵视的原因可以有很多
Like what?
比如呢
Oh, let's see.
咱们来瞧瞧
You were betrayed by your ex-wife and can't forgive her.
你被前妻背叛 无法释怀
Your father condemned you on national television,
你父亲在全国电视节目上公开指责你
or none of the above.
或者以上皆否
So, basically, you're saying we're screwed.
所以你是说 我们没救了
I'm saying there's still a lot we don't know...
我是说我们还有很多不知道的
It's a vision.
灵视来了
No, it's a blackout.
不 是喝倒了
Well, I'll drink to that.
那我得敬他一杯
All in.
全押
Call.
我跟
You can either buy back into the game,
你可以买♥♥筹码继续
or fetch me a drink.
或者给我倒杯酒来
I need this wired into my account.
把这个转进我账户
It says insufficient funds.
上面显示余额不足
There must be some mistake.
一定是什么地方出错了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
This can't be right.
这不可能
Welcome to Abaddon.
地狱领主欢迎你
You know what they say.
你知道人们常说
When you fall, you fall hard.
一旦跌倒 你就会万劫不复
Nice view, Madam Secretary.
风景不错 国务卿夫人
I was wondering when you'd show up.
我还在想你什么时候才会出现
Care for some Scotch?
要来点威士忌吗
It is the Devil's water, after all.
毕竟这可是恶魔之酒
I believe there's a reason to celebrate.
我们确实有理由庆祝
First your secretary of defense nomination.
首先是你的国防部长提名
And second...
其次
...your becoming the Horseman of War.
你成为了战争骑士
I believe they call that a twofer.
我想这就是人们说的双喜临门
Yes.
没错
We will not make the same mistake as those who came before us.
我们不会再跟前人犯同样的错误
They almost made it all the way to the Seventh Seal.
他们几乎就到达了第七层封印
"Almost" is for amateurs.
"几乎"是业余人员才会干出的事
This time, we're taking a different approach.
这一次 我们要用不同的方式
You seem confident.
你看上去很有信心
Now that a seal is broken, i have so much clarity.
如今一个封印破除 我看得更清楚了
I know what we need to do.
我知道我们需要做些什么
And I know who's out to stop us.
我也知道谁会阻止我们
Speaking of,
说起来
how are our friends in Houston?
我们休斯顿的朋友们怎么样了
They're being dealt with.
已经在处理了
It's just gonna take a little extra muscle.
只是需要一点额外的人手
I trust you have someone...
我相信你心中
specific in mind?
已经有合适的人选了
Let's just say by the end of tomorrow,
这么说吧 明天之后
there should be one less Messenger to worry about.
我们就可以少担心一名信使了
"Is it Conrad?
"是康拉德吗
"No.
"不是
"Is it Harry?
"是哈里吗
"No.
"不是
Perhaps your name is Rumpelstiltskin."
也许你的名字是侏儒怪"
Sorry it took so long.
对不起这么久才来
Shh.
嘘
I'm sorry it took so long.
对不起这么久才来
Where were you?
你跑去哪了
Baby-proofing.
婴儿安全物品大采购
Look, I got latches for all the cabinets.
我给所有柜子都买♥♥了锁
Bumpers for all the corners.
还有要装在每个角落的缓冲器
And I got deadbolts for all the doors.
我还给所有的门买♥♥了保险栓
Ronnie, you know she won't even be able to walk for another year.
罗尼 你知道她明年也不会走路的
I know, but there's no harm in planning ahead, right?
我知道 但未雨绸缪总没错吧
No.
是啊
Besides, I want to make sure the two most important people
再说了 我要保证我生命中最重要的
in my life
两个人的
are safe.
人身安全
Let me see her.
给我抱抱
Just be careful, please.
小心点
I got her. Okay.
我抱住了 好的
It's a big, ugly world out there, little angel.
大千世界 险恶丛生 小天使
I'm gonna protect you from all of it.
我要保护你不受伤害
Mom, Mom, wake up.
妈妈 妈妈 起床了
It's my birthday!
今天是我的生日
It's your birthday, birthday girl.
是你的生日呢 小寿星
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Let's go.
我们走
All right, pour those magic chips in, here you go.
来 把这些魔力豆倒进去 没错
Little bit more.
再倒一点
What's all this?
这都是些什么
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表