剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
He's right.
他说得对
We should get going.
我们得上路了
You know what needs to be done.
你知道什么事该做
The letter the Devil mentioned, what was he talking about?
恶魔提到的信 是什么意思
Did he do something for you?
他帮你做了什么吗
No. Raul.
没有 劳尔
Erin, don't worry about it.
艾琳 不必担心
Don't...? You're giving me a lot to worry about here.
不必...你有太多要我担心的了
What's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思
It means...
意思就是...
It means that when we finally find Mark Plowman,
意思就是等我们找到马克·普洛曼时
I need to know you're not gonna do anything rash.
我需要确保你不会做出格的事
Nothing about this is rash. Oh, really?
没有什么出格的事 是吗
So if we all agree to kill the Plowman brothers,
所以如果我们都同意杀掉普洛曼兄弟
who's gonna pull the trigger? You?
会是谁来下手 你吗
This isn't self-defense, it's an execution.
这不是自卫 这是处决
I know exactly what it is.
我很清楚这是什么
Oh, really? You've done this before?
是吗 你以前也做过吗
You know that scar?
你记得那个疤吗
The one that I told Amy was from a polar bear?
那个我告诉艾米是北极熊挠的疤
Yeah. I got that five years ago.
记得 这个疤是五年前伤到的
One day, El Jefe comes to me,
有一天 老大来找我
tells me he wants me to kill one of his lieutenants.
要我去杀他的一个副手
Said that he's undermining the cartel.
说他在暗中损坏帮派
But I didn't want to do it, you know why?
但我不愿意 你知道为什么吗
Because I thought the guy was innocent.
因为我觉得那个人是无辜的
Till he comes after me with a machete and damn near kills me.
直到他提着砍刀追杀我 差点要了我的命
I was lucky to kill him first.
很庆幸是我先杀了他
So lesson learned.
所以吸取教训
You hesitate, you die.
你要是犹豫 死的就是你
Okay, that concludes the tour.
好了 参观到此结束
I hope it was informative...
我希望信息足够...
I've got an idea.
我有个计策
Take good care of it, boy.
小心照看它 孩子
Will do.
会的
Need a ride?
要搭个顺风车吗
Okay.
好啊
So I found it.
我找到了
Smyrna, California.
加州士麦那
Population: 66.
人口66人
Weird-- there's only a couple of buildings.
很奇怪 那里建筑很少
Like an industrial ghost town.
像是个工业空城
The power plant looks like the only one intact.
发电厂看来似乎是唯一完好的建筑
Maybe Vera's there.
或许薇拉在那里
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing, I'm just...
没事 我只是...
I've been forgetting things lately.
我最近很健忘
Names, memories of my childhood.
名字 童年的回忆
Joshua says it could be a cost of my gift.
约书亚说这可能是天赋的代价
Makes me not want to use it so much.
让我不太想过度使用它
Well, it might not be permanent.
这可能只是暂时的
Eliza said the costs will go away
伊莱扎说 只要七位信使聚集
once all seven Messengers are united.
天赋的代价会消失
Yeah, well, now that we know Rose isn't a Messenger,
是啊 既然我们都知道萝丝不是信使
leaves only six of us.
所以我们就只有六个人
For now.
暂时如此
Until we find the seventh.
直到我们找到第七位
And as soon as that happens,
一旦我们找到他
we'll all be a hell of a lot stronger.
我们都会变得更加强大
You want me to drive?
要我来开车吗
You know, just in case you forget how.
以免你忘记怎么开车
Nice try.
想得美
How far is this place?
这地方有多远
According to the app, four-hour drive.
根据应用程序 要开四个小时
We'll be there in two. Buckle up.
我们两小时就到 系好安全带
It's a two-step process.
这个过程分为两步
First, the nutrient-rich formulas are released
首先 富含营养的试剂被无人机
into the clouds by our drones.
释放在云层里
Then the silver iodine crystal is disbursed,
然后银碘晶体会扩散开来
binding with the formula to transform it into rain,
与试剂结合 转化成雨滴
which we call Smart Rain.
我们称之为智能降雨
Th-This ten-fold increase in yield you promised,
你承诺的能增加十倍的收成
how quickly will this happen?
这种情况多快会发生
Well, it won't happen overnight.
这不是一朝一夕的事
As with any weather modification system,
如同所有人工影响天气的系统一样
we encourage people to view Smart Rain
我们希望大家把人工降雨系统
as more of a long-term crop enhancement system.
更多地看作是一个长♥期♥的作物增收系统
N-Not a quick fix.
而不是应急策略
How will Smart Rain affect weather patterns?
智能降雨系统对气候模式会有何影响
If you start playing God, aren't there bound to be repercussions?
如果你开始扮演上帝 是否势必会有不良影响
That'll be all for now.
先到此为止吧
Thank you guys very much.
非常感谢大家
No more questions for today.
今天的提问环节到此结束
Thank you guys very much. Thanks.
非常感谢大家 谢谢
I'm sorry, are you okay? Yeah, I'm okay.
不好意思 你还好吗 没事 我没事
I-I just need to work on my blindside block.
就只是运气不好而已
Yeah, well, journalism can be kind of rough.
是啊 有些记者真是粗鲁啊
I can handle it.
我能应付的
Yeah. Kendell Dossing.
是啊 我是肯黛儿·多思颖
Nice to meet you, Kendell.
很高兴认识你 肯黛儿
What publication are you with?
你是哪家媒体的
It's just a little blog.
只是个小博客
We write about new agriculture.
我们写一些新农业的事
You know, it's not Time or Newsweek, but, um...
不是《时代周刊》或《新闻周刊》 不过...
an interview with you could put me on the map.
采访你一定能让我一跃成名
Well, I'll, uh, I'll make you a deal.
我可以和你做笔交易
How about, um...
要不然...
I'll give you an interview
我接受你的采访
if we do it over dinner.
只要你跟我共进晚餐
Okay. Deal.
没问题 成交
Deal.
成交
Well, if it isn't the Horsemen of War and Pestilence.
这不是战争和瘟疫两位骑士吗
What are you up to?
你们又在打什么主意
Guess there's only one way to find out.
看来要弄清楚只有一个办法了
It's not a good idea.
这不是个好主意
Why not?
为什么
The plan worked; he agreed to do the interview.
计划成功了 他同意接受采访
Over dinner?
在晚餐时采访
You realize you're about to break bread
你意识到自己是要和饥荒骑士
with the Horseman of Famine?
共进晚餐了吗
He's not a Horseman yet. He's still dangerous.
他还不是天启骑士 可同样有危险
I know that you're protective, maybe even a little jealous...
我知道你想保护我 可能还有点小吃醋...
I'm not jealous. Fine.
我没吃醋 那好
But I was lucky enough to get the interview;
但我好不容易才得到采访的机会
I'm not going to question him about where to do it.
我就不打算在乎是在哪进行采访了
All right, well, I should still go with you. Raul...
那好吧 我得和你一起去 劳尔
I can hear his thoughts.
我可以读出他的心事
It's fine.
没事的
I've got this.
我能搞定
What's happening?
怎么回事
Madam Secretary, we're cutting another sample.
国务卿夫人 我们正在取另一块样本
This one's glowing brighter than the others.
这块比其它的都要亮
As you're aware,
正如各位所知
the highest concentration of the Genesis element is at the core.
最高浓度的创世元素储藏在核心部分
Let's just hope the next extraction attempt
希望这次提取的样本
goes better than the last one.
进展能比上一块顺利
Why is it turning blue?
它为什么变蓝了
I have no idea.
我不知道
Where's my body?
我的身体呢
Vera.
薇拉
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表