剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
Tell her that I love her.
告诉她我爱她
You can tell her yourself.
你可以自己告诉她
Raul, look at me.
劳尔 看着我
We've got a lot of water under the bridge between us.
我们俩一起经历了很多事
I know you took the fall for me,
我知道你为了担了责任
and I forgive you for Gabriela.
加布丽娜的事我原谅你
But you got to get out of here.
但你得离开这里
You got to take care of my little girl.
你得照顾好我女儿
No.
不
Teach Nadia to be better than us.
要把娜迪亚教得比我们俩都好
I'm not gonna leave you!
我不会丢下你不管的
Raul, if we both die, she'll have no one.
劳尔 如果我们俩都死了 她就没依靠了
Go.
走吧
Now!
快走
Go!
快走啊
Sangre por sangre.
血洗墨西哥[游戏名]
What the...
搞什么...genesis
Nice work.
干得漂亮
Thank you, sir.
谢谢夸奖
File this with the others.
跟其他的一起存档
If you ask me, we're about to kick a hornet's nest.
要我说 我们就是去捅马蜂窝
He's right.
他说得对
We can't screw this up.
我们必须小心行事
There's too much at stake for all of us.
这对我们所有人来说都利害攸关
I think the prime minister is about to commit a sin.
我觉得总理要犯下罪行了
The imam said even his own people would curse him.
伊玛目说他自己的人都会诅咒他
The visions clearly point to Senator Richards.
幻象明确指明了理查兹议员
I think it's her.
我觉得就是她
What if it's neither?
如果都不是呢
I saw the Devil with the both of them.
我看到恶魔跟他们两个人都在一起了
Why didn't you tell us?
你为什么不告诉我们
I didn't want to believe it,
我开始不想相信
but I saw him shaking hands
但我看到他跟
with both Senator Richards and Prime Minister Nazari.
理查兹议员和纳扎里总理都握手了
How can it be both of them?
怎么可能是两个人
It can't.
不可能
The Devil must be trying to figure it out, just like we are.
恶魔一定跟我们一样想弄明白到底是谁
Wouldn't he know who the Horsemen are?
他不知道骑士是谁吗
Maybe not.
可能不知道
So you're saying we're in some kind of race with the Devil?
你是说我们跟恶魔在比赛吗
The energy summit's tomorrow night.
能源峰会明晚举♥行♥
The prime minister and the senator will both be there.
总理和议员都会到场
Then so will we.
那我们也去
All right, we're here.
好 我们到了
Now, who are we meeting again?
我们是要见谁来着
Not, uh, we, Alan.
不是我们 艾伦
Just me.
只有我
Are you serious right now?
你开什么玩笑
You can't keep shutting me out, Vera.
你不能一直把我拒之门外 薇拉
I came to help.
我是来帮你的
And you are helping, okay?
你确实帮到我了
We still need to figure out who stole that rock.
我们仍然得查明是谁偷了那块陨石
I just need you to trust me right now, please?
现在你只需要相信我 好吗
I'll call you later.
我晚点给你打电♥话♥
I promise.
我保证
Why do I always go for the crazy ones?
为什么我总喜欢上疯子
Wow, from the look on your face, I'm guessing
看你的表情 我猜
you finally found your gift.
你终于发现你的天赋了
You couldn't have just told me what it was earlier?
之前你就不能直接告诉我吗
No.
不能
You needed to discover how to spirit walk on your own.
你得自己去发现如何灵魂出窍
It's not the only thing I discovered.
我发现的不止这一件事
I know you think it's the Devil.
我知道你认为那是恶魔
I don't really know what it is,
我也不知道那到底是什么
but somehow that meteorite is connected to all of this.
但那块陨石跟我们都有某种联♥系♥
And I'm gonna find out how.
我要找出其中的联♥系♥
Raul?
劳尔
What happened?
发生什么事了
It-It's my fault that my brother's dead.
我哥哥的死是我的错
Raul, I'm so sorry.
劳尔 很遗憾
El Jefe took Cesar, and the Devil made sure I showed up.
老大抓走了凯撒 而恶魔让我也到那里
The Devil, he came to you?
恶魔找你了吗
I betrayed you, Rose.
我背叛了你 萝丝
I betrayed everyone.
我背叛了所有人
I told him a-about us.
我告诉了他我们的事
I told him about Joshua's visions.
我告诉了他约书亚的幻象
I told him everything he wanted to know about
我把我们阻止天启的任务
our mission to stop the Apocalypse.
都告诉他了
I failed us all.
我辜负了大家
No, it's all right.
没事
He gave you no choice.
是他逼你的
What matters is that we're together now.
重要的是现在我们在一起了
Get away!
走开
No!
不
No!
不
No.
不
No!
不
**Amazing grace*
*奇异恩典
**How sweet the sound*
*如此甘甜
**That saved*
*我罪
**A wretch*
*竟已
**Like me*
*得赦免
**I once*
*我曾
**Was lost*
*迷途
**But now*
*而今
**I'm found*
*知返
**Was blind*
*盲眼
**But now*
*今又
**I see*
*得重见
Peter Moore,
彼得·摩尔
you're under arrest for the murder of Sam Murphy.
你因谋杀山姆·墨菲被捕了
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be used against you
但你所说的一切都将被
in a court of law.
作为呈堂证供
Watch your head.
小心头
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表