剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
He got an A-plus.
他得了A-
I don't get it.
我不明白
Why would they just leave like this?
他们为什么就这么离开了
I don't know, Alan.
我不知道 艾伦
Wait.
等等
Yes, I do.
我知道了
Son of a bitch.
该死
Alan, he told them we were coming.
艾伦 他告诉他们我们要来
The Devil's behind this.
恶魔操控了这一切
That's why they're not here!
所以他们才不在这里
And after that adventure,
那番经历之后
my first time riding a horse was also my last.
我第一次骑马也成了我生命中最后一次了
Well, I'm sorry we don't have more to offer you.
抱歉没有更多了
That was the last of the berries.
草莓就只剩这么多了
From our very last harvest at that.
我们最后一次采摘留到现在的
Your very last harvest?
最后一次采摘
Well, it's been a bad few seasons across the valley.
最近河谷这边收成不好
Just can't seem to shake the drought.
一直干旱
Even with our own irrigation system,
虽然我们有自己的灌溉系统
we still haven't been able to turn things around.
但还是无力回天
Crops keep dying.
作物一直死去
Afraid we've done all we can.
我们已经尽力了
Well, we prayed and prayed for a miracle,
我们一直祈祷有奇迹出现
and Tom here finally brought us one.
汤姆终于给我们带来了
How so?
怎么说
Well, he introduced us to those nice folks from Plowman Family Farms.
他介绍我们给普洛曼家族农场的好心人认识
They're, uh, buying us out,
他们买♥♥下了我们的农场
like they did every other suffering farm in the valley.
还有河谷这边其他好几个维持不下去的农场
Well, we didn't know what we were gonna do.
我们都不知道该怎么办了
We're always the last holdout.
我们总是坚持到最后的
Plowmans cover every base.
普洛曼那里什么都做
Soil treatment, improved seed, irrigation.
土壤处理 种子改良 灌溉
They're actually about to start testing their technology
他们准备在河谷这边的农场里
on farms across the valley.
测试他们的技术
Once they do that,
一旦成功
they'll turn this place from a dirt patch
他们会马上把这里的尘土飞扬
into a bumper crop, in no time.
变成作物丰收的繁荣景象
All I got to do is sign the contracts,
我只要签合同就行了
and then we'll be part of the Plowman family.
然后就会成为普洛曼家族企业的一份子了
You'll have to excuse Earl.
你们对厄尔不要见怪
Nerves a bit frazzled lately.
最尽他心理压力很大
His great-grandfather started this farm,
这个农场从他曾祖父那一直传下来
and it's hard for him to let it go.
他很难说放手就放手
But it's about damn time.
也是时候该放手了
What about your first job?
你的第一份工作呢
No.
不记得
Your first boyfriend?
你第一任男朋友
Nothing. Okay.
没印象 好吧
What about the neighborhood you grew up in?
你从小长大的地方呢
Do you remember any of that?
这个有印象吗
It used to be so clear.
以前都历历在目
It was a good day.
今天收获不小
Now, for some reason, it just...
现在 不知道为什么 一切...
it's all a blur.
一切都很模糊
Now I can't even remember my own father's face.
我连自己父亲的脸都记不清了
What's happening to me?
我这是怎么了
My opinion is that it has to do with your gift.
我觉得这跟你的能力有关
Now, hear me out.
你听我说
You shape-shifted at the train station,
你在车站变形后
and then you forgot the trick your father taught you.
就忘了你父亲教你的把戏
Then you morphed into the conductor,
然后你变身成售票员
and now these memories are gone.
这些记忆又消失了
So?
所以呢
So...
所以
by stealing people's identities,
你拥有别人的身份
maybe you're losing track of your own.
就会渐渐忘掉自己的
These gifts we've been given,
我们拥有的能力
they weren't just doled out at random.
并不是信手拈来
Each one of them speaks to something
我们每个人都需要
that we need to learn about ourselves.
学习到其中的奥秘
You were raised a con artist, right?
你从小就是个骗子对吧
Yeah.
是
So your whole past is about manipulating folks.
所以你过去一直在欺骗别人
Then maybe your future should be about helping them.
那或许你将来需要去帮助他人
How do I know that's gonna help me?
这样真的能对我有所帮助吗
Well, that's just it.
就是如此
Being a Messenger isn't about you.
作为一个信使 目标不在自助
It's about everyone else.
而在于帮助他人
It's about damn time.
也该到时候了
You're sure that's what you heard Tom thinking?
你真听到汤姆这么说吗
Yeah, it was weird.
真的 好奇怪
I don't know-- he seems like such a nice guy.
怎么说呢 他看上去是个大好人
Maybe he's just frustrated over watching the farm fail.
可能看到农场破败他心情不好吧
Joshua must have had a vision of this place for a reason, right?
约书亚的幻象里出现这里肯定是有原因的对吧
I mean, it's about to be taken over
这里马上就要被
by the same brothers we're looking at as Horsemen.
我们要找的骑士兄弟收♥购♥了
But why?
为什么
I don't know.
不知道
But we're supposed to be here-- I'm sure of it.
但是我们注定要来这里 这点我确定
Come on.
来
Yeah, this way, this way.
这边 这边
This way.
这边
So why do you keep these two apart, anyway?
为什么让这两头牛分开
'Cause that one over there's his mother,
因为那边那头是他母亲
but this one,
而这头
he's gonna be a bull one day.
将来要成为种牛
Might as well get used to it, right?
他最好习惯这样
We'll need to hurry to town
如果你们想赶上最后一班车
if you want to catch the last night bus.
我们得马上动身去镇上了
Or you're welcome to bunk in our guest room,
或者你们可以在我们的客房♥里将就一晚
get a fresh start in the morning.
明早一早动身
If it's not too much trouble, we'd love to stay.
如果不麻烦 我们很乐意留宿
No trouble.
不麻烦
Thanks.
谢谢
So this is what you were telling me about.
原来你跟我说的就是这个
The meteorite contains every element known to man,
这块陨石里面包含人类所知的任何元素
plus one we've never seen before.
而且还有一种前所未见的
But every time we try to extract it,
但每次我们想提取的时候
let's just say it becomes very volatile.
这种元素就变得特别不稳定
Well, in that case, my esteemed guest and I would like to see
那我的贵客和我想亲自看看
the extraction process for ourselves.
提取过程
This evening.
今晚
Madam Secretary, you don't understand.
部长夫人 你不明白
I...
我...
...think I understand perfectly.
觉得我非常明白
I cannot continue to put my people in harm's way just so...
我不能让我的人继续冒险 就为了...
Doctor...
博士
It's either your people...
要么让你的人去
...or you.
要么你自己去
Can't sleep?
睡不着吗
All my life, I've been a preacher.
我当了一辈子的传教士
But I was just selling my old man's snake oil.
但用的一直是我父亲那套骗人的把戏
Then I met Rose,
然后我遇到了萝丝
and finally thought I had something real to believe in.
我以为终于找到了可以信仰的东西
She played you, Joshua.
她耍了你 约书亚
But you're not the only one who fell for it.
但你不是唯一一个上当的人
Maybe not.
可能不是
But I used to lead people, Koa.
但我以前是引导别人的 可♥儿♥
Inspire them.
激励别人
Now nobody listens to me.
现在都没人听我的了
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表