剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
They generate serious heat. Got to keep them cool.
会产生大量热量 所以得降温冷却
I think we could be looking at ABADDON central.
我觉得这可能是地狱领主的主控室
Leland's hacker network could be controlled from right here.
利兰可能就是从这里控制黑客网络的
This all looks automated.
这东西看上去都是自动的
I bet he controls it remotely.
他肯定是远程控制
But if Leland's not here, then...
如果利兰不在这里 那...
He could be anywhere.
他可能在任何地方
Here we are.
到了
You sure you want to go in there?
你真要进去吗
It doesn't look too friendly.
好像不太友好
I'm not here to make friends.
我不是来交朋友的
I'm here to get my money.
我来拿回我的钱
Is money all you care about?
你就只关心钱吗
What else is there?
那里还有什么
If he's defrauded all those banks,
如果他把银行都抢光了
he may be worth more to you alive then dead.
那对你来说 他可能活着更有价值
A little mercy could sweeten the pot.
手下留点情 赌注就大多了
No mercy.
不留情
It's time for payback.
他该付出代价
Okay, but remember, pride goeth before a fall.
好吧 但你要记住 骄人必败
Honey, I'm so thirsty.
亲爱的 我好口渴
Getting anything?
查到东西了吗
All I can do is bring up a directory,
我就只能调出目录
but not even the NSA could crack this encryption.
但就算国安局 也无法破解这种加密方式
Maybe I can.
或许我可以
We were right.
我们猜对了
He's going after every Nero Hospital in the country.
他要对国内所有尼禄医院下手
To do what?
干什么
Crash their life support systems.
瘫痪他们的生命维持系统
He's gonna kill all those people?
他要杀掉所有人吗
That's how Leland Schiller's gonna break his seal.
利兰·席勒就是这样打破封印的
Just what I needed.
终于解渴了
Thank you, Leland.
谢谢 利兰
Sugar and lemon, right?
柠檬加糖 对吧
You know how I like it.
你知道我喜欢的
But you know what I don't like?
但你知道我不喜欢什么吗
What?
什么
That you've been stealing money.
你偷别人的钱
I didn't raise you like that, did I?
我从小不是这么教育你的
No, ma'am.
我知道
You did not.
确实不是
So, what are you going to do?
那你要怎么做
Take what I stole and give it back.
把我偷的钱都还回去
Yes, you are, and I'm going to make sure that you do.
是的 我要确保你把钱都还回去
But first, I want you to show me...
但首先 我要你给我看看...
Everything all right, Mom?
没事吧 妈妈
I feel dizzy.
我头好晕
The tea.
我喝的茶
Lemon and sugar.
柠檬加糖
Mom.
妈妈
Just the way you hate it.
刚好是你最不喜欢的
Have always hated it,
一直都讨厌的
but at least it masked the sedative.
但至少可以把镇静剂混进去
You drugged me?
你给我下药了
Why did you do that?
为什么
Because you're not my mother.
因为你不是我母亲
I know what you did to Charlotte, you bastard.
我知道你对夏洛特的所作所为 混♥蛋♥
You're beating her just like you used to beat me?
你像以前打我一样打她吗
Well, not anymore.
以后不会了
You leave her the hell alone.
你不准再动她一根指头
Who are you to march in here and threaten me?
这是谁大摇大摆进来威胁我
Your son.
你儿子
The one who knows all your secrets.
知道你所有秘密的人
The only thing I'm ashamed of is you.
我唯一感到丢人的就是你
And I thank God I'm gonna have another son.
谢天谢地我要有另一个儿子了
You're so full of yourself.
你真是太自大了
You don't even see how this is gonna destroy you.
你根本不知道这样会毁了你
That DNA test you made Charlotte take?
你逼夏洛特做的DNA测试
As soon as I make that public,
只要我公开
you and this church are finished.
你和你的教堂就完蛋了
I'm not afraid of you, boy.
我不怕你 孩子
Well, you should be.
你应该怕我
Vera says they found ABADDON's computers but no Leland.
薇拉说找到地狱领主的电脑了 但利兰不在
They're trying to shut the machines down.
他们在想办法关掉那些主机
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine. It's just...
没事 只是...
It's just the heat.
太热了
How much further?
还有多远
We're almost there.
就快到了
Peter, what's the clock at?
彼得 倒计时还有多少
Peter!
彼得
Five minutes and counting.
五分钟多点
What the hell kind of private investigator are you, anyway?
你算什么鬼私♥人♥侦♥探♥啊
I beg your pardon?
什么意思
You gave my daughter-in-law privileged information
你把我儿子的所在地这种秘密情报
on my son's whereabouts.
告诉了我儿媳妇
That was meant for my eyes only. My apologies.
你应该只告诉我的 对不起
I-I thought she was in on this.
我以为是她想查
Of course I'll provide full refund of your fees.
我一定会全额退款的
Damn right you will.
那是当然
Not to mention the address.
还有地址
Sure.
当然
Whatever you say.
都听你的
What have you done?
你做了什么
I ask the questions.
我问问题
How'd you pull that trick back there?
刚才你怎么做到的
What the hell kind of a freak are you?
你到底是什么鬼怪
I'm just someone whose bank account got hacked.
我就是一个银行账户被你黑掉的人
So just give me my money back, and I'll go.
你把我的钱还给我我就走
Money?
钱
Please.
别闹了
I am after so much more than money.
我的目的远远不止黑钱那么简单
What's the countdown for?
这是什么倒计时
That's the launch of a computer virus authored by yours truly.
释放电脑病毒的倒计时
I'm gonna take down Nero Health.
我要搞垮尼禄健康公♥司♥
Hacking hospitals?
黑进医院网络吗
I'm bringing down every last one of their life support systems.
我要把他们的生命维持系统都搞垮
To kill people?
你想杀人吗
Just like they killed my mother,
他们就那么杀了我母亲
but you clearly didn't know that, did you?
但你显然并不知道 对吗
Nero denied her care.
尼禄公♥司♥拒绝为她治疗
She was...
她...
so sick.
病得很重
I sat in their offices,
我坐在他们的办公室里
and I begged those bastards.
我求那些混♥蛋♥
But no.
但是他们拒绝了
She's not covered, they said.
他们说 她不会好了
So I brought her home and I took care of her myself.
所以我把她带回家自己照顾
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
You don't mean that.
你不是真心的
I do.
是真的
I watched my dad die.
我亲眼看到我父亲死去
Then you would know that pity won't bring my mom back.
那你应该知道 怜悯不会让我妈死而复生
Nothing will.
什么都不会
This clock,
这个倒计时
it's ticking down to the exact moment
最后停止的时间刚好是
one year ago today when she died.
一年前她去世的时间
When it hits zero, I push this button.
倒计时结束 我按这个按钮
And I launch the virus from my servers.
病毒就会从我的服务器传播出去
Then...
然后...
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表