剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
That's weird.
非常奇怪
Did I just try to advise caution?
我是不是还没来得及提醒你小心
I'm sorry. My mistake.
抱歉 是我的错
Whatever it is...
无论那是什么
we're gonna be the ones who find it.
我们将是发现它的人
You know, Vera, when I first got to you back there,
薇拉 我发现你倒在那里的时候
maybe it was just me being panicked,
也许是我太惊慌失措了
but... I couldn't find your pulse.
但我...我摸不到你的脉搏了
My heart's still beating, obviously.
显然我的心脏还在跳动
No, I can see that.
现在看来的确如此
I'm just... it was still pretty scary.
我只是...只是吓坏了
Wait.
等等
Government sources are telling us that you can thank
政♥府♥消息人士告诉我们
a giant solar flare for a burst of radiation,
一次巨型太阳耀斑造成了辐射爆发
which disrupted radio signals across America today,
扰乱整个美国今天的无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
causing cell phones, computers
造成手♥机♥ 电脑
and various small electronic devices to go on the fritz.
和诸多小型电子设备失灵
Currently, it's 3:00... What?
现在是三点...什么
It wasn't a solar flare. And what government source?
那才不是耀斑 还有这政♥府♥消息人士是什么
We're the government sources.
我们才是政♥府♥消息人士
I mean... who told the news it was a solar flare?
我是说...是谁告诉媒体是耀斑的
Why are you looking at me? I was with you the whole time.
你看我做什么 我一直在你身边啊
It definitely made impact--
那个东西绝对撞击到了...
why don't they just say that it was a meteor?
他们为什么不说那是颗流星
Please let it be aliens.
不会是外星人吧
No. Not again.
不是吧 你又来
Seriously?
别闹了
A guy mistakes a drone for a UFO one time
某人只是一次不小心把无人机认成飞碟
and he loses all credibility?
你就再也不相信我了吗
I'm turning up the radio.
我开收音机了
Vera, you know where we are?
薇拉 你知道我们这是在哪吗
33.6773 north, 106.4754 west-
北纬33.6773度 西经106.4754度
I know exactly where we are.
我很明确我们的位置
That's not what I meant.
我不是问这个
Trinity?
三一点
So we're saying that a meteor just happened
所以就是说 一颗流星
to land at the exact spot
刚好着陆在
where the first nuclear bomb was tested?
第一颗核弹测试的爆♥炸♥点里
Vera!
薇拉
Okay, maybe we shouldn't just run up the m...
我们或许不该直接跑进...
Hey, just slow down a second. Just...
慢点 等一下 就...
This is incredible. You're telling me.
太不可思议了 这还用你说
The sand's melted from extreme heat.
砂砾因为高温熔化了
It's like tektite. That's what I'm thinking.
像是玻陨石 我也这么觉得
And that smell.
还有那个味道
Definitely sulfur.
绝对是硫
Exactly.
没错
That plus melting... suggests it was a meteor.
硫味再加上熔化...表明绝对是颗流星
Yeah, but...
是 但...
doesn't the location of Trinity feel, like,
三一点这个着陆点是不是
a little too convenient, no?
有些太巧合了
Like what, you think it was aimed like a weapon?
你觉得可能是什么武器定点投射的吗
I mean, it's either another weapons test,
如果不是另一场武器测试
or someone is trying to make a point.
就是有人想引起大家的重视
Yeah, but we traced the trajectory--
是啊 但我们追踪过它的轨迹
it didn't come from Earth.
它不是从地球来的
Look, this is something that somebody didn't want us to know about.
这一定是某些人不想要我们知道的东西
What makes you say that?
你真是神机妙算
This is a special broadcast.
这是一场特别的播报
At 4:10 p.m. today, on live television,
今天下午四点十分的现场直播上
I, Joshua Silburn Jr., died.
我 小约书亚·斯尔伯恩 死了
I died.
我死了
And yet, here I am.
但现在我却还活着
Why?
为什么
Amy, no.
艾米 不
Oh, my sweetie.
我的宝贝
Look what we got here.
看看谁来了
Where you going, man?
你这是要去哪 老兄
Hey, Petey, want to party?
彼得 要参加派对吗
Get in there. Huh? Come on, you wimp.
过去玩玩吧 来啊 你这废物
Look, Sam, I don't want any trouble.
山姆 我不想惹麻烦
Told you, next time I see you, you're dead.
我说过 下次再见到你 你就死定了
Yeah, man.
对 哥们
Get him. Knock him out.
揍他 揍死他
I have seen such things
我所见到的景象
that would make your blood freeze.
会使你们不寒而栗
Man. Kick his ass.
哥们 教训他
There you go.
就是这样
I have had visions of the future.
我看见了未来的景象
I have seen the face of God,
我见到了上帝的面庞
and it is a terrible thing to behold.
见到了非常可怕的一幕
Say you're gay.
说你是基佬
Say it!
快说
Yeah! Yeah!
好 打得好
The wheels of Revelation have begun to turn.
天启之轮已经开始转动
There will be chaos and war,
混沌与战争即将来临
and what we do now will mean everything.
而我们如何应对 将是这一切的关键
For the great day of his wrath has come.
因为他忿怒的时刻到了
And who shall be able to stand?
谁能经受得住呢
Heed my words, or perish.
听我一言 否则毁灭
Cut him off.
掐掉画面
It's going live.
现在是在直播
End it!
掐掉
For I am the messenger of God.
因为我是上帝的信使
Hey, Sam.
你好啊 山姆
Why am I here?
我为什么在医院里
Run!
快跑
Oh, my God. Oh, you're...
我的天啊 你...
Oh, my God. No, no, sweetie.
天啊 不 别起来 宝贝
Listen, you have to stay down, okay?
听着 你得好好躺着 好吗
You're very hurt. You're hurt, okay?
你伤得很重 你受伤了 明白吗
Where?
伤在哪
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
You're not hurting or anything?
你一点伤都没有了吗
Mom, what's going on?
妈妈 发生什么事了
I want to go.
我想走了
Come on, baby, let's get out of here.
来吧 宝贝 我们离开这儿
How long have we been here?
我们在这里待了多久了
Two hours and 47 minutes.
两个小时47分钟
Why are we being held here?
为什么把我们限制在这里
Can you please tell me that?
能请你告诉我们原因吗
My apologies, Doctor.
抱歉 博士
You can go.
你们可以走了
Oh, you're finally allowing us to leave?
你终于同意放我们走了吗
Yeah. And Maybe we should go.
是的 或许我们真该走了
My associate and I were tracking the extra-planetary object
我和我的同事一直在追踪
that made impact here this afternoon.
今天下午坠落在这里的外星物体
This is our site as much as it is anyone else's.
这是我们的科研场地 任何人都有权进入
It's for your own safety.
这是为了你们的安全着想
You could have been exposed to environmental toxins.
你们很可能已经暴露在环境毒素中了
Would that be from a solar flare or some other cover story?
是来自太阳耀斑吗 还是有其它托辞
What is it that you're hiding?
你们在隐瞒什么
See that?
看到那个了吗
I know what that is. You're taking core samples.
我知道那是什么 你们在取岩芯样本
I need to be a part of this.
我也得参与
This could be a very important scientific site.
这里可能是处很重要的科研场地
Sergeant Andrews will escort you to your car.
安德鲁斯中士会送你们上车
I'm not leaving.
我不走
whatever-whatever you have to do,
随你们怎么处置我
but I'm not leaving here without answers.
总之找不到答案我是不会离开的
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表