剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
But you cannot leave.
但是你不能离开
It's my son.
他是我儿子
Attention, all passengers.
所有乘客请注意
This is the final boarding call for the westbound train.
这是西驶火车的最后一次登车广播
You need to tell Nadia as soon as we get back.
等我们回去你得马上告诉娜迪亚
I know.
我知道
She already blames me for losing her dad.
她爸爸的事她都已经怪我了
It's like, if I tell her this,
如果我把这件事告诉她
then it's like I'm taking him away from her all over again.
就好像是我又一次要把她父亲从她身边抢走
No, you're not taking anything away from her.
不 你没从她身边抢走任何东西
You're just giving her the truth.
你只是要告诉她真♥相♥
Why did you tell me?
你为什么告诉我
Because the last time I wasn't honest with you,
因为上次我没跟你坦白
I almost lost you.
我差点就失去你了
And I don't want that to happen ever again.
我不想那种事再次发生
Do you still have feelings for Gabriela?
你现在还喜欢加布丽娜吗
Nah.
不
I have feelings for you.
我喜欢你
Son of a bitch!
该死
That's that kid wanted for murder.
那就是因谋杀被通缉的孩子
Peter...
彼得
Peter, wake up.
彼得 醒醒
You've been made. Keep him here, okay? Yeah.
有人认出你了 别让他到处走 好
Come on! Answer the phone.
快点接电♥话♥啊
Police Headquarters. How may I direct your call?
这里是警♥察♥总局 您要转接哪里
Hey! This is Deputy Landis out of Flagstaff.
我是弗拉格斯塔夫的兰迪斯警官
Look, I'm off-duty, but I need to report a...
正在休假 但是我要上报...
Sir?
先生
Sir, are you there?
先生 你还在吗
I can't take you anywhere, can I?
我不能带你去任何地方吧
We gotta go.
我们得走了
What's going on?
发生了什么事
Josh just had a vision.
小约刚刚看到了一个幻象
I saw a tree with a blue tire swing.
我看到一棵树上挂着一个蓝色轮胎的秋千
And then rain started to fall--
然后开始下雨
red rain-- and-and everything just turned to dust.
红色的雨 所有的东西都变成了尘埃
The next seal maybe?
也许是下一个封印吧
Well, I hate to say it, but we got other problems.
实在不想说 可我们现在有别的麻烦
Cop just I.D.'d Peter.
警♥察♥刚刚认出了彼得
We gotta get off the train.
我们得赶快下车
But we need to get to the Plowman brothers.
但我们要去找普洛曼兄弟
Change of plans.
计划有变
No. Listen to me.
不 听我说
We already lost Vera and Alan.
薇拉和艾伦已经走了
The rest of us have to stay on point.
我们其余人必须要去完成任务
We can't do that behind bars.
我们要是进了监狱 还完成什么任务
Peter's not the only one who's fugitive here.
彼得不是这里唯一的逃犯
Erin's wanted, I'm wanted.
艾琳和我都在被通缉
What do we do?
我们该怎么做
Koa, cover me.
可♥儿♥ 掩护我
Everything's all right, folks.
没什么事 乘客们
Just a quick maintenance check.
只是一次简单的常规检查
We'll be back on our way in a jiffy.
列车马上就会启动
No, guys, we can't do this.
不 伙计们 我们可以的
We can figure it out, but we got to stick together!
我们可以解决的 但我们要先团结起来
Then we're screwed, Josh!
那我们就失败了 小约
If we stay on the train, the entire mission gets derailed.
如果我们留在车上 整个任务都会失败
You okay? Yeah. I'm good.
你还好吗 没事
Look, we'll meet you at the Plowmans. Okay? Promise.
我们在普洛曼农场见 好吗 一定去
Who knew this trip could actually get longer?
谁知道这趟旅程变得这么长
I think the correct response to somebody
我觉得对于救了你一命的人
who saved your ass is thank you.
正确的回应应该是道声谢
Would you guys stop it?
你们别闹了
At least, we found a road.
至少我们找到了条路
It's got to lead somewhere, right?
总能到某个地方的 对吧
Hopefully to the next town.
但愿到下个镇
We can catch a bus from there.
我们能有车搭
Yeah, according to my GPS,
是啊 根据我的GPS
that's just a short 47-mile walk.
不过是短短76公里的脚程
Can you look up some good news on that thing, please?
你能找点好消息吗
What about that?
那算吗
Welcome to Farmville.
欢迎来到《乡村度假》[社交游戏]
It's dry as a bone out here.
这里有些荒芜啊
This place has seen better days.
这里一定是繁荣后衰败了
Hey, buddy.
小家伙
Why you over here by yourself?
你为什么独自在这里
Peter...
彼得
Guys, check it out.
伙计们 看
Do you think this is the tree from Joshua's vision?
你觉得这是约书亚幻象里看到的树吗
Hey, use that phone of yours and ask him.
用上你的手♥机♥ 自己问他
Maybe we can sweet-talk these people into giving us a ride?
或许我们能拜托这些人载我们一程
Yeah.
好啊
Well, according to Joshua,
根据约书亚所说
we're definitely here for a reason.
我们来此 冥冥之中自有天意
Something we can do for you folks?
有什么能帮你们的吗
Look, I-I'm sorry. We don't mean to bother you.
抱歉 我们不是有意闯入的
We were actually just hoping you might be able
我们只是想来碰碰运气
to give us a ride into town.
你们能否捎我们去镇上
Yeah, our car broke down a few miles back.
是啊 我们的车在几公里外坏了
Earl Cowan. Hi.
我是厄尔·考文 您好
Sorry to hear you folks are stranded.
对你们的困境表示遗憾
Tom's a pretty good mechanic.
汤姆很会修东西
Could, uh, tow you out and take a look.
可以送你们去瞧一瞧
Oh, thanks. It's pretty bad.
谢了 不过车坏得挺彻底的
Threw a rod, I think. Engine's blown.
应该是抛锚了 引擎坏了
Really not worth the tow charges.
不太值得回去瞧
Yeah, we just need a ride.
是啊 我们只需要搭个车
Maybe to the nearest bus station?
载我们去最近的车站也好
Well, I suppose we could give you a lift.
我们可以送你们一程
But it's an hour into town and it's, uh,
但是去镇上要一个小时 而恰恰
just about suppertime.
到晚饭时间了
Y'all must be hungry.
你们一定也都饿了吧
Care to join us?
想加入我们吧
Yeah. Sure. We'd be honored.
当然 是我们的荣幸
Come on in.
请进来吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, V, shouldn't we, uh,
小薇 我们难道不该
at least think this through a second?
再好好想一想吗
I mean, what are you gonna do?
你要怎么做
You just gonna walk in there and take your kid back?
直接走进去要回你儿子吗
You're damn right! Okay, but...
你说得太对了 好 但是...
well, shouldn't we at least call the cops first?
我们不该先报♥警♥吗
Or-or-or Liam Neeson?
或者打给连姆·尼森
Look! I'm tired of waiting.
听着 我受够等待了
I want my son!
我要我的儿子
Answer the door!
快开门
Hey, hey, hey! Take it easy!
喂喂喂 冷静一点
I don't think anyone's home.
好像没人在家
No. No, come... No, come... Okay.
不 不 别 不 好吧
Ah, yeah.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
You're heavy when you're dead, you know that?
你死的时候可真重 你知道吧
Vera!
薇拉
Hey, I found a hide-a-key.
我找到了备用钥匙
Vera!
薇拉
You're scaring me.
你吓死我了
I need to show you something.
我带你去看点东西
This was his room.
这是他的房♥间
Oh, Vera, I'm... I'm sorry.
薇拉 我...很遗憾
It's a model of the solar system.
这是个太阳系的模型
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表