剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
I'm not sure.
不知道
I think so.
应该没事
It's gonna be okay.
不会有事的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
I can remember my father's face.
我记起我父亲的脸了
Eliza was right.
伊莱扎说得对
Now that we've got the Seventh Messenger,
七位信使聚齐了
we're all gonna be okay.
我们都不会有事了
So all you have to do is touch something?
你就只需要碰一下东西就行了吗
And I can either drain energy from it...
然后要么从上面吸取能量
or transfer power to it.
要么往东西上转移能量
Maybe that's why you could see my spirit,
可能正因此你才能看到我的灵魂
'cause it's some kind of electromagnetic field.
因为那是一种电磁场
This whole thing is just...
这一切简直...
unbelievable.
太令人难以置信了
Trust me, I used to feel the same way.
相信我 我以前也是这么觉得
Thanks.
谢谢
Honey...
亲爱的
Why did you draw that?
你为什么画那个
I already told Joshua.
我已经告诉约书亚了
I don't remember.
我不记得
So Eliza didn't tell you anything helpful?
伊莱扎没告诉你有用的信息吗
She just said the Antichrist is out there
她就说不管反基♥督♥者是谁
and we have to stop whoever it is.
我们都得阻止他
Well, do you think the Devil coming here
你觉得恶魔来这里
has something to do with the drawing?
是跟艾米的画有关吗
I...
我...
I don't know.
我不知道
Joshua, I feel like
约书亚 我觉得
there's something you're not telling me.
你有事瞒着我
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I just don't know what to say.
我只是不知道说什么
What you looking at?
你在看什么
Meet Jeff and Kay Fairburn.
杰夫和凯·费尔伯恩
It's Michael's so-called family.
是迈克尔所谓的家人
What is it?
怎么了
This is the guy who tried to get me
就是这个人想让我
to go back to my father's church.
回我父亲的教堂
Wh... What?
什么
Wh-What is the Devil trying to do with them?
恶魔想对他们干什么
I mean, how-how deep does this go?
这件事到底要到什么地步
I can't believe he was here.
真不敢相信他来过这里
With our girls.
跟我们的女儿在一起
I know.
我知道
It gives me chills.
也让我毛骨悚然
Look, you know what you asked me this morning?
你还记得今早你请求我的吗
I want to ask you the same thing.
我也请求你同样的事
If something should happen to me...
如果我发生不测...
I'll watch after Nadia.
我会照顾娜迪亚
Listen, Raul...
听我说 劳尔
all we have in all of this is each other.
这件事中我们只有彼此
And who knows how long we'll even have that?
谁知道我们能坚持到什么时候
The whole world's in danger.
整个世界都处于危险中
No one's safe, anywhere.
没有人是安全的 不论哪里
So if Peter has feelings for Nadia,
所以如果彼得对娜迪亚有感觉
and she has feelings for him...
她也对他有感觉...
don't stand in the way, okay?
不要妨碍他们 好吗
Yeah?
什么事
You mind if I come in?
我可以进去吗
Now you ask.
那就进来吧
How you doing?
你好吗
After hanging out with the Devil, I'm totally fine.
跟恶魔待过之后 我一点事没有
Look, I want to apologize
我想就今早的事
about this morning.
跟你道歉
I don't see why it's such a big deal.
我不懂你为什么大惊小怪
Well, Nadia, being...
娜迪亚 作为...
being a Messenger, it's...
作为信使 是...
it's dangerous.
很危险的
And I need to protect you.
我需要保护你
But I also need you to understand why.
但你也得理解其中原因
Okay, now, I-I didn't know this
几天前你妈妈告诉我
until your mom told me a few days ago, but...
我才知道的 但是...
...I'm your father, Nadia.
我是你父亲 娜迪亚
Look, you know how-- you know how much I loved Cesar
你知道 你知道我有多爱凯撒
and the last thing I want to do is...
我最不想做的事就是...
No, it's cool.
没事
Really.
真的
It is.
没事
And to tell you the truth,
跟你说实话
when things started getting bad with my parents
几年前我父母之间
a couple of years ago, I suspected something.
闹矛盾的时候 我就开始怀疑了
But here's the thing:
但事实是
You can't just start acting like my dad.
你不能平白无故就把自己当我爸爸
Even if you are my father, you cannot treat me
即便你是我爸爸 你也不能
the way you did this morning.
像今早那样对待我
I'm not a little kid anymore.
我不再是小孩子了
You gotta respect that.
你得尊重我
I will.
我会的
So...
所以
...what do I call you?
我该叫你什么
Lucky.
幸运
You're telling me
你们是说
Satan himself is helping you?
恶魔在帮你们吗
We're not really sure he's helping us.
我们不是十分确定他是在帮我们
And we're sure as hell not gonna trust him.
不过我们很确定不能相信他
And Mark Plowman is one of these... Horsemen?
马克·普洛曼是...骑士之一吗
He's Famine.
他是饥荒骑士
It almost makes sense.
现在我明白了
When I reported on the test of Smart Rain in Mali,
我举报马里的智能降雨系统时
when I uncovered the way their technology destroyed crops,
我揭露他们的技术毁掉庄稼时
it was Mark Plowman who hired mercenaries
是马克·普洛曼雇了雇佣兵
to kill the farmers who spoke to me on camera.
杀死了录像上跟我说话的农民
If he's your enemy,
如果他是你们的敌人
then I am your friend.
那我就是你们的朋友
I'll help you,
我会帮你们
whatever it takes.
无论如何
Remember...
要记住
he's part of a bigger picture.
他是大局的一部分
We need to stop all the Horsemen
我们得阻止所有骑士
from breaking the Fifth Seal.
打破第五枚封印
How?
怎么阻止
We're still trying to figure that out.
我们还在想办法
We know that they have a deadly weapon,
我们知道他们有致命武器
the Genesis element,
创世元素
and we know they have a delivery mechanism.
我们也知道他们有运送设备
Plowman's drones.
普洛曼的无人机
Yeah, but we don't know how to stop them,
对 但我们不知道如何阻止他们
where they're launching or what the target is.
他们要在哪里启动 或者目标是什么
What we do know is that if we fail,
我们唯一知道的是如果失败
millions will die.
千百万人会死
And the world will be one step closer to annihilation.
世界会离灭亡更近一步
Sounds like we've got out work cut out for us.
看来我们的任务是命定的啊
That belongs to me.
那是我的
It's a lovely piece of work.
整理的不错啊
Very helpful.
很有用
It allowed me to find my protege
可以帮我在其可塑的年纪
at an impressionable age,
找到我的门徒
for which I'm eternally grateful.
对此我深表感激
But...
但是
you see...
这个...
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表