剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
I just didn't mention the other thing Eliza said.
我刚刚没提伊莱扎说的另一件事
What's that?
什么
That most of us would die trying to stop the Horsemen.
在阻止四骑士时 我们大部分人都会死
That's what happened last time.
上回应验了
Nobody has to die.
没人会死
Look, I've been thinking.
我一直在想
Amy really loves you,
艾米真的很爱你
and she looks up to Nadia like a big sister,
她把娜迪亚视作姐姐
so, if anything happens to me...
所以 如果我出事了...
Nothing like that's gonna happen.
这种事不会发生的
She can't go back to her father, Raul.
不可以把她交给她爸爸 劳尔
Okay. I promise.
好 我保证
Have you spoken to Nadia yet?
你和娜迪亚谈过了吗
No. I, um, haven't really had the chance to speak to her.
没有 我没什么机会和她说话
Besides, right now is not the best time.
而且 现在也不是好时机
We've got to get going.
我们又要上路了
She deserves to know you're her father... today,
她该知道你就是他的父亲...就今天吧
while you're still around to tell her.
在你还在这里能告诉她的时候
I missed you.
我好想你
I missed you, too.
我也想你
Hey, Nadia...
娜迪亚
Whoa! What the...?
怎么回...
Ever hear of privacy, dude?
你听过什么叫隐私吗
Wait. This is where you've been?
等等 所以你是来这儿了
What the hell are you thinking?
你到底在想什么
We were just, uh...
我们只是...
No, no. You just stay away from her, you hear me?
不 不 你离她远一点 听见没
Whoa. That's not your call.
那不是你说了算的
He's a Messenger.
他是信使
If you get involved with him,
如果你和他纠缠不清
you might end up in the line of fire.
就是引火自焚
He's not the one who got my dad killed.
又不是他害死我爸爸的
You need to watch yourself.
怎么说话呢
And you--
还有你
have you forgotten something?
你是不是忘了什么
I can hear your thoughts.
我可以听到你的心声
Did you find the shadow ops facility?
你找到那个地下行动处了吗
It's definitely not showing up on normal maps.
这不会在普通地图上标出
Pulled up the coordinates and a satellite view.
我把坐标输入了卫星定位图里
Hey, what's with the tattoo?
那个纹身有什么来历吗
It's an I Ching hexagram.
是个《易经》的卦图
Means force of the small.
意为小畜 弱者的力量
My dad used to draw it for me
我爸爸以前会为我画这个
to remind me to be brave.
提醒我要勇敢
Did you just get it?
你新纹的吗
Last night.
昨晚纹的
Yours isn't the only gift that comes with a cost.
不是只有你的天赋有代价
I've been forgetting things,
我最近老是忘掉一些事
so did some research on memory loss.
所以我研究了一下记忆力衰退
Turns out some people use visual icons to trigger their memory.
发现有些人会用视觉图像来触发回忆
Got this to remind me who I am.
我纹这个来提醒我自己是谁
It's gotten that bad?
已经这么严重了吗
I shouldn't feel bad for myself.
我不该心疼我自己的
If you heal someone again, you might die.
如果你再治好谁 可能会死
Well, even if we defeat the Horsemen,
就算我们能打败骑士
there's no guarantee that we'll survive.
也不代表我们能幸免于难
Eliza.
伊莱扎
Joshua.
约书亚
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Christopher was our healer.
克里斯托弗是我们的治愈者
He saved me.
他救了我
More than once.
不止一次
What about you?
你呢
I was drawn here by a vision.
我跟着幻象找到这里
To this grave. Yeah.
这个墓吗 对
It was in the desert,
它在沙漠里
and there was some sort of bomb blast.
然后发生了爆♥炸♥
Trinity.
三一点
The Trinity atomic bomb test was our Fifth Seal,
七十年前 三一点核弹测试
70 years ago.
是我们的第五枚封印
Your seeing it...
你看到它
could mean the Horsemen are about to break the Fifth Seal again.
可能意味着四骑士又将要打破第五枚封印
But if that's true, why-why are you here?
但如果这是真的 你为什么会来这里
You had visions, just like I do.
你有幻象 和我一样
Maybe that's why I'm here.
或许这就是我来此的目的
What else did you see?
你还看到了什么
I saw a woman.
我看到一个女人
Her face inverted.
她的脸是颠倒的
She looked at me and said,
她看着我说道
Who is like the Beast
谁是野兽
and who can fight against it?
谁能与之对抗
The Antichrist.
反基♥督♥者
Christopher said this day might come.
克里斯托弗说过这一天或许会到来
I really hoped he was wrong.
我真的希望他是错的
What does it mean?
这是什么意思
It means everything has changed.
意思是一切都不同了
Whoa, uh, that's definitely in the middle of nowhere.
确实在个蛮荒之地里
So how are we gonna do this?
那我们要如何行动
I can spirit walk in, get the lay of the land.
我可以灵魂出窍进去 摸清地形
Means we got to get close. That's not gonna be easy.
所以我们要靠近那里 不是容易的事
So we stake out the facility. Wait for somebody to leave.
我们在建筑附近蹲守 等人离开
Then...
然后...
Then I do a little shape-shifting.
然后我就变个形
You sure about that?
你确定吗
I'm just doing what has to be done.
非此不可
Forgetting something?
是不是忘了什么
Am I?
有吗
Supposed to bring me a burrito.
说好的给我带鸡肉卷
From the gas station.
从加油站带回来
Sorry. They were out.
抱歉 人家卖♥♥完了
Who would eat a gas station burrito, anyway?
谁会吃加油站买♥♥来的鸡肉卷啊
I would.
我会
Okay, you're up.
好了 该你了
See you in six minutes.
六分钟后见
Lunchtime, huh?
午餐时间到了是吗
You hear what he did to Trotti?
你听说他是怎么对特劳蒂的吗
Don't know.
没听说
Don't want to know.
也不想知道
Get away from me!
离我远点
All of you!
都滚开
This is gonna be harder than we thought.
事情比我们想象中的更困难
There's maybe a dozen armed guards in the whole place.
从里到外大概总共有十几个武装警卫
We can handle that.
这我们能搞定
Koa morphs into action figure agent.
可♥儿♥能变成警卫的样子
Gets in, grabs Zahir, gets out.
进去找到查希尔 然后脱身
Just like we planned.
照计划行事
And we're backup if things go bad.
万一情况有变 我们会接应你们
That's just it-- the guards aren't the problem.
问题在于 警卫不是问题的关键
I can tell you how to get to Zahir.
我能告诉你们怎么找到查希尔
But I'm not sure, once you get there, he's gonna play along.
但我觉得你们找到他时 他是不会配合的
What do you mean?
什么意思
I don't know if it's 'cause he's been tortured and locked up,
不知道是不是因为他被关起来折磨过
but the guy seems pretty unhinged.
但他看起来精神很不正常
How so?
何以见得
The guards are afraid of him.
警卫都很惧怕他
Even in a straightjacket.
哪怕他穿着束缚衣
Koa's gonna need backup?
可♥儿♥需要有人照应
I'll go with her.
我陪她去
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么做
Just walk right in?
就这样走进去吗
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表