剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
it's time for payback.
就是他们付出代价的时候
We're getting down to the wire, guys.
我们快没时间了 两位
No use. We're locked out from this end.
没用 我们还是进不去
Maybe we can just unplug everything.
要不我们把插头都拔了吧
Wait... stop! Stop! Stop!
等等 住手住手
It's hardwired.
设备是硬接线的
You want to get your wings fried?
你们想被电死吗
Hang on.
等一下
I got this.
我有办法了
Just a little trick I learned in junior high.
初中学到的一个小把戏
I spent the week in detention.
为此我留堂了一周
Alan, what are you doing?
艾伦 你干什么
Making it rain.
让它喷水
The servers... It's working!
服务器... 起作用了
Hell, yeah!
搞定了
You did it!
成功了
I can't believe it. Oh, my God.
真不敢相信 天哪
You did this.
是你搞的鬼
You're not alone! You liar!
还有别人帮你 你个骗子
Now, you're gonna learn how I handle pests.
现在让你体验一下我怎么对付害虫的
Good to see you again, Charlotte.
很高兴再见到你 夏洛特
What the hell are you doing here?
你来干什么
We had an agreement.
我们说好了的
Come back to the church with me.
跟我一起回♥教♥堂吧
That's where you belong till that baby's born.
孩子出生前 你应该待在教堂里
No. I won't.
我不回去
Yes, you will, you pill-popping whore.
你必须回去 你个嗑药成瘾的鸡
No.
不
I don't care if I have to drag you back there myself.
你不回去我就把你拖回去
No!
放手
Charlotte, I'm back.
夏洛特 我回来了
You hungry?
你饿了吗
Hey, you...
你...
Charlotte!
夏洛特
Oh, my God! Hey! Hey!
天哪 醒醒
Can you hear me? Charlotte?
听到了吗 夏洛特
No sign of Koa or anyone.
没有看到可♥儿♥或者其他人
Is it a fire?
里面起火了吗
I don't think so. It smells chemical.
应该不是 闻起来像化学品
That's not good. There might be another way in.
情况不妙 可能还有别的入口
You two, circle around that way.
你们俩从那边绕到后面看看
I'm gonna meet you in the back.
我和你们在后面碰头
She's in here!
她在里面
Raul!
劳尔
Stand back!
后退
Okay, come on.
好了 来
Raul?
劳尔
Oh, come on, I got you.
来 没事了
We have to get her to a doctor.
得找医生给她看看
There's not enough time. She'll be dead before we get there.
没时间了 还没到医院她肯定就不行了
We got to do something. I have to heal her.
总得做点什么吧 我得治好她
You're okay, you're okay.
没事了 没事了
What happened?
怎么回事
I'm okay. I'm good.
我没事 没事
Oh, no. Erin!
不 艾琳
Erin, wake up!
艾琳 醒醒
Wait, guys. Did we really just stop a Horseman?
等等 我们刚刚真阻止了一个骑士吗
I mean, does this mean that it's over?
这是不是意味着都结束了
I don't know. I mean, I think so.
不知道 应该是吧
My God!
天哪
It's Peter.
是彼得
Peter, I think we just...
彼得 我们刚才...
What?
什么
Sorry, sir, but you'll have to wait outside.
抱歉 先生 你们得在外面等待
I don't understand.
我不明白
What happened to her?
她怎么了
You're what happened to her.
都是因为你
You were dying back there.
刚才你快死了
Erin healed you.
艾琳治好了你
She saved your life.
她救了你
Then why is she sick?
那她为什么病了
'Cause our gifts come with a price.
因为我们的能力是有代价的
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I heard there was an accident.
我听说发生了意外
Now, just tell me what happened.
快告诉我是怎么回事
She fell, hit her head.
她跌倒撞到头了
I found her.
我发现了
Wait, how did you hear?
等等 你怎么知道的
Is she conscious?
她有意识吗
Has she said anything?
她说过什么吗
Oh, my God.
天哪
It was you.
是你
Let me go, damn it!
放开我 你干什么
Gentlemen?
先生们
Do we have a problem here?
你们有什么问题吗
How is she?
她怎么样了
Your wife suffered a concussion.
你妻子脑震荡了
There is some brain swelling, but it is minor.
有脑肿胀 但是很轻微
We're still trying to stabilize the condition of the child.
我们还在稳定孩子的情况
But there's something else.
但还有别的东西
Defensive wounds.
防卫伤
Some very fresh.
还有些刚出现的
I have to ask you--
我得问问你
has this woman been assaulted?
这位女士被袭击了吗
Yes.
是的
By him.
是他
How's she doing?
她怎么样了
She's still in surgery.
还在手术
It's been over an hour.
都一个多小时了
But there's no word from the doctors.
医生那边没有任何消息
It's gonna be okay.
不会有事的
You need anything?
你需要什么吗
No.
不用
Vera, Leland Schiller?
薇拉 利兰·席勒
He's here.
他来了
The Horseman? I thought we stopped him.
骑士吗 我们不是阻止了他吗
It doesn't make sense.
我也想不通
If he can't hack the entire network from outside...
如果他无法从外部黑进网络系统...
He could still hit one of the hospitals from the inside.
他还是可以从内部袭击其中一家医院
Look, we have to find him, come on.
我们得找到他 快
Raul?
劳尔
I got to stay here with Erin.
我得留下陪艾琳
I know. Peter? Let's go.
我知道 彼得呢 我们走
What about you, Koa?
你呢 可♥儿♥
I'm all in. Okay.
我跟你们一起 好
Look at the size of this place. Schiller could be anywhere.
这里这么大 席勒可能在任何地方
How the hell are we supposed to find him? I don't know.
我们要怎么找他 不知道
Wait, wait. The genesis stone.
等等 创世石
The what? The meteorite. It was glowing red
什么 陨石 我跟上个骑士接近时
when I was around the last Horseman.
陨石会发出红光
Maybe it can help us find the next one.
或许它可以帮我们找到下一个
Come on!
快来
Okay.
好
You take this corridor. I'll go that way.
你去这边走廊 我去那边
Looking for something?
找东西吗
What do you want?
你想干什么
Good to see you, too, Rose.
幸会 萝丝
I've come to beg your forgiveness.
我来求你的原谅
For what?
为什么
We got off on the wrong foot.
我们开始就走错了
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表