剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
I honor him.
你是传承的一部分 亚当
You're part of a legacy, Adam, and...
你可以选择不再继续为之付出
you can choose not to give anything more to it.
上帝知道这是你为自己挣来的
God knows you've earned that.
但你还是它的一部分
But you're still part of it,
我希望
and I hope,
我祈祷
I pray...
最终这还是能对你来说有些意义
that eventually it will mean something to you again.
我们应该去机场送你上飞机了
We should get you to your flight.
能给我一点时间吗
Can you give me a minute?
陪审团的各位 你们得出裁决结果了吗
Ladies and gentlemen of the panel, have you reached a verdict?
有了 法官阁下
We have, Your Honor.
亚伯拉罕上尉
Captain Abraham,
请你起立
would you stand?
你们的裁决是
How do you find?
投票结果有分歧 中校
The panel is split, Lieutenant Colonel.
根据五比四的差额
By a margin of five votes to four,
我们裁定被告约翰·亚伯拉罕上尉
we find the defendant, Captain John Abraham...
所有罪名均无罪
...not guilty on all charges.
你逼着我到了那一步
You made me go there.
谢谢
Thank you.
你会是个父亲的 特雷 你会的
You're gonna be a dad, Trey. You are.
你看起来不错 马蒂
You look good, Matty.
我会给你投票的
I'd vote for you.
很遗憾我准备退出了
Too bad I'm about to withdraw.
给我找了这么时髦的地方演讲
Nice of the party to find
真的是非常感谢组织了
a fancy place for me to make my speech.
媒体在外面了吗
Is there press out there?
好多人呢
It's a pretty good crowd.
我在演讲里模糊了细节
I kept the details vague in my speech.
身体健康状况失调
"Health crisis."
没要我这位子 是吧
Didn't take my spot, huh?
我还没准备好
I'm not ready yet.
你准备好的时候 我会在你身边的
I'm gonna be there when you are.
这情况限制了我能做的事情
This thing limits what I can do.
别打断我 真的
Don't interrupt. It does.
你知道的
You know it.
我们现在已经到了这个地步了 对吧
We're here, right?
有些我不能做的
There are things I can't do,
但
but...
也有我能做的
there are things I can.
我会找到它们的
I'm gonna find them.
因为当你准备好的时候
Because when you are ready,
我想在那儿
I want to be there.
不是我原本想做的
Not the mission I signed up for, but...
但依然是不错的选择
it's still a pretty good one.
我很幸运有它
I'm lucky to have it.
我很幸运有你
I'm lucky to have you.
我能站在你身边吗
Can I stand beside you?
你最好站在我身边
You better.
看到你在这儿真好 长官
It's good to see you in that chair, sir.
我得去军事学校一趟
I have a hop to SERE school.
六周后见
See you in six weeks.
生存 躲避 抵抗和逃脱
Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape.
感觉就是为斯库吉尔上校工作的平常一天
Sounds like a typical day working for Colonel Schuylkill.
我不想那么做的 亚伯
I-I didn't want to do it, Abe.
我告诉过他我觉得整件事都很恶心
I told him I thought the whole thing was disgusting.
你是个海军战士 哈珀
You're a Marine, Harper,
忠诚高于善良 钻研到底
an honest-to-goodness, ground-pounding,
敢作敢为的地狱之犬
salty-ass devil dog.
你尽了自己的职责 我为你感到骄傲
You did your duty, and I'm proud of you.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
我也要坐一次民航
I'm catching a civilian bird myself.
亚历克斯和我要飞去印第安纳的加里几天
Alex and I are flying to Gary, Indiana for a couple days.
加里有什么
What's in Gary?
德马库斯·迪克森的家人
Demarcus Dixon's family.
我要去见他的遗孀 告诉他发生了什么
I'm gonna sit with his widow and tell her what happened.
这
That, um...
这听起来很棒
that sounds like a good thing.
我几年前就该这么做了
I should've done it years ago.
嗨
Hey.
你们俩想要开心几分钟吗
How would you two like to be happy for a few minutes?
所有人都准备好了吗 跟我重复
Everyone ready? Repeat after me.
我在此宣誓
I hereby declare, on oath...
我在此宣誓
I hereby declare, on oath...
我绝对不拥护
...that I absolutely renounce and abjure any allegiance
任何外国
to any foreign state...
我绝对不拥护
...that I absolutely renounce and abjure
任何外国
any allegiance to any foreign state...
我会支持和维护宪法
...that I will support and defend the Constitution
反对所有敌人 无论国内或国外
against all enemies, foreign and domestic...
我会支持和维护宪法
...that I will support and defend the Constitution
反对所有敌人 无论国内或国外
against all enemies, foreign and domestic...
庭审前三周
庭审前两周
切萨皮克,佛吉尼亚
海军实船
艾亚,夏威夷
太平洋海军陆战队司令部
庭审前一周
温斯顿-萨利姆 北卡罗莱纳
福塞思县司法厅
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表