剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
這是直接的懇求 女士
That is a direct solicitation, ma'am. The administrator
該網站的管理員正委托海軍陸戰隊充當義務警員
of that site is commissioning Marines to act as vigilantes.
不管管理員是誰
Whomever that administrator might be.
該網站為一家空殼公♥司♥所有
The site's owned by a shell company.
我們會在更多人受傷之前找到他的 夫人
We'll find him before more people get hurt, ma'am.
和這個案子有關嗎
Something to do with the case?
我已經接到好幾個小時的這種電話了 對不起
I've been getting these for hours. Excuse me.
你好
Hello?
媽媽 你
Mom? You...
媽媽 你需要跟蹤位置
Mom? You need... track the sat...
亞當
Adam?
恐怕你的兒子被關在瓦濟里斯坦了
We believe your son is being held in Waziristan.
開伯爾普赫圖赫瓦省
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province
是一個多山的無人區
is is a mountainous no-man's-land.
亞當是如何
How did Adam get
從這些隧♥道♥到達巴基斯坦的山頂的
from those tunnels to a mountaintop in Pakistan?
我們不能確定他是在隧♥道♥里
We can't be sure he was ever in the tunnels.
這可能是壞消息 謝謝
That may have been bad Intel. Thank you.
我們認為那是你兒子
We think that's your son.
至于他是如何在瓦濟里斯坦的
As far as how he wound up in Waziristan,
可能是囚犯交換
probably a prisoner exchange.
看來特恩布爾中尉
It looks as if Lieutenant Turnbull
有足夠的時間打電話
got free long enough to place the calls,
然后逮捕他的人趕上了他
and then his captors caught up with him.
又過了一會兒 他們都離開了
Another moment later, they're all gone.
他們很可能進入了那些洞穴
They very likely went into those caves.
所以我們知道那些海軍陸戰隊員被關押在哪里
So we know where those Marines are being held.
我們什么時候開始營救
When do we stage the rescue?
我們能處理好帶來的政♥治♥后果
We can handle the political fallout
發動一次低影響的突襲
from a low-impact raid into
對一個表面友好的國家
an ostensibly friendly country.
我們不能應付什么
What can't we handle?
這是那個洞穴系統的地圖
There are maps of that cave system,
但我們無法進入
but we don't have access to them.
它們屬于一家礦業公♥司♥ 如果沒有他們
They're owned by a mining company. Without them,
我們就會讓我們的突襲隊員失明
we'd be sending our Raiders in blind.
我們就不能問問嗎
Can't we just ask?
這就是美國人的人命
These are American lives.
西非經濟共同體
Widecombe Consolidated
擁有該地區的礦產權
has held the mineral rights to this region
自19世紀以來
since the 1800s.
但他們有非法采礦的問題
But they have a problem with illegal mining operations,
所以他們把地圖鎖起來了
so they keep their maps locked away.
不給美國政♥府♥
From the U. S. government?
沒有地圖呢
And without the maps?
我們正在考慮各種選擇
We're looking into options.
孩子們睡覺時沒人叫醒我
Nobody woke me up for the kids' bedtime.
你病了 你需要睡眠
You're sick. You needed sleep.
事實上 我感覺好多了
I feel a bit better, actually.
我想燒退了
I think the fever broke.
當你告訴丹尼你喜歡這個節目時 你是認真的嗎
You meant it when you told Danny that you like this show?
老實說 我太累了 換不了頻道
Honestly? I'm too tired to change the channel.
歡迎來到育兒課堂
Welcome to parenting.
我的意思是 我 你不是他們的
I mean, I... not that you're their...
你知道你的意思
I know what you meant.
我今天和我姐姐談過了
I talked to my sister today.
真有趣 你的名字總是出現
It's funny, your name kept coming up.
我希望是好事情
Good things, I hope.
她覺得你經常過來很奇怪
She thinks it's weird that you're around so much.
我可以少過來點
I could come over less.
不 我不想那樣
No, I don't want that.
這對她來說很容易 你知道嗎
It's easy for her to do, you know?
她不在這里
She's not on the ground here.
你在這里
You are here...
我很感激
and I'm grateful.
但它確實發生了 對吧
It does happen, though, right?
我是說 我們都在基地上看見過
I mean, we've all seen it on base.
丈夫死了 他的朋友開始
Husband dies, and his friend starts
幫忙做家務
helping out around the place,
突然間 兩個人就有感情了
and all of a sudden, they're a thing.
確實 我見過
Sure. I've seen it.
我以前很看不起這樣
I've judged it.
從另一邊看是不一樣的
It looks different from the other side.
你一個人 你很孤獨
You're alone, you're lonely.
然后有一個人
And there's somebody there who...
至少能做一些
can do at least some of the stuff
你伴侶曾經做過的事情 所以你要抓住它
that your partner used to do, so you grab onto it.
那個人一直過來
And that person keeps coming around.
也許很簡單
Maybe it's easy.
也許
Maybe it...
感覺是對的
...feels right.
所以 當然 當你放松警惕的時候 你會想
So, of course, when your guard's down, you think,
為什么只做家務 我們為什么要分享
"Why stop at chores? Why should we share
所有的工作而不是快樂
"all the work and not the joy?
我為什么還要一個人上樓 哪怕再過一夜
Why should I walk upstairs alone even one more night?"
但那只是有時候
But that's just sometimes.
當你放松警惕時
When your guard is down.
你能從中得到什么 亞伯
What do you get out of this, Abe?
我
I...
做了一個承諾
...made a promise.
就這樣嗎 責任使然
That's it? Duty calls?
我現在要上樓了
I am going upstairs now.
早上好 亞伯拉罕上尉
Good morning, Captain Abraham.
拉米 你減肥了嗎
Rami. Have you lost weight?
不是最近 沒有
Not recently, no.
李中尉讓我調查一下
Uh, Lieutenant Li asked me to look into
誰可能在經營假冒海軍網站
who might be running FakeMarine.com.
嗯 有些東西變了 但我不太確定
Well, something's changed, but I can't quite put my finger on it.
- 你穿了那雙 增高鞋嗎 - 當然沒有 先生
- Are you wearing lifts in those shoes? - Of course not, sir.
我知道你的打算
And I do know where you're going with this.
你失去童貞了嗎
Did you lose your virginity?
我結婚四年了
I've been married for four years.
這不影響我的問題
My question stands.
顯然 網站管理員
It stands to reason that the site administrator
也是第一個在那里發布視頻的人
is also the first person who posted a video there.
這個人的用戶名是瑞克棒棒54
That individual goes by the username RickRoll54.
那么我們的壞家伙有一個弱點
So our bad guy has a weakness
對于十年前已經過時的互聯網潮流來說
for Internet trends that went stale a decade ago?
我們不能選擇自己的激♥情♥ 先生 是激♥情♥選擇了我們
We don't choose our passions, sir, they choose us.
瑞克棒棒 不管他是誰 這些年來拍了幾十個視頻
RickRoll, whoever he is, shot dozens of videos over the years,
但他從未刪除GPS信息
but he never stripped the GPS information
從他的任何帖子中
from any any of his postings.
這些視頻是在俄亥俄州辛辛那提及其周邊地區錄制的
The videos were recorded in and around Cincinnati, Ohio.
這就縮小到300萬中西部人
Which narrows it down to, what, three million Midwesterners?
俄亥俄州實際上是大西洋中部的一個州
Ohio is actually a Mid-Atlantic state.
這些視頻是
The videos were taken
是在辛辛那提拍攝的 除非 當然
in Cincinnati, unless, that is, of course,
那是在每個月的第二個星期天拍攝的
they were shot on the second Sunday of every month.
在那次事件中 他們是在弗吉尼亞州的羅阿諾克被記錄下來的
In that case, they were recorded in Roanoke, Virginia.
所以這個家伙 瑞克羅爾 在海洋保護區
So this guy, RickRoll, is in the Marine Reserves;
他住在辛辛那提 每月向羅阿諾克報到一次
he lives in Cincinnati and once a month reports to Roanoke
- 對我 - 沒錯 我給
- for I&I. - Exactly. I called
給第四戰斗工兵營的指揮官打了電話
the commanding officer of the fourth combat engineer battalion
他告訴我目前
and he told me currently has
辛辛那提有三名預備役軍人
three reservists who live in Cincinnati.
一個是非裔美國人
One is African American.
你可以在幾個視頻中看到瑞克羅爾的手
You can see RickRoll's hands in several of the videos,
所以這就排除了他 其余的是
so that rules him out. The others are
上士萊昂內爾·卡恩斯和中尉威廉·阿爾布雷希特
Staff Sergeant Lionel Kearns and Lieutenant William Albrecht.
謝謝 拉米 我想哈珀和我應該
Thank you, Rami. I suppose Harper and I should
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表