剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
我明白了 法官大人
I get it, Your Honor.
每一个 等等
Each and every et cetera.
如果政♥府♥不再愿意履行协议
If the government is no longer willing to honor the deal,
那么我的委托人希望放弃所有审前权利
then my client wishes to waive all pretrial rights
并要求法官立即对其进行军事审判
and request an immediate court-martial by judge
根据这些新指控下
under these new charges.
法官大人 政♥府♥需要更多的时间
Your Honor, the government needs more time.
政♥府♥应该想到这一点
The government should have thought of that
在改变主意之前
before changing its mind.
你想要军事法庭 上尉
You wanted a court-martial, Captain.
你会如愿的
You're going to get one.
明天早上见 先生们
See you gentlemen back here tomorrow morning.
对不起 我和你一样不喜欢
Sorry. I don't like
取消交易
fieldstripping a deal any more than you do.
只是时机不对 特雷 你也会这么做的
It's just bad timing, Trey. You would have done the same thing.
我会把我的事情安排好
I would have had my business squared away
在握手言和之前
before shaking hands.
我们没有握手言和
We didn't shake hands.
碰杯了 无论怎么说
Clink bottles. Whatever.
我不是那个想要
I'm not the one shoving an expedited trial
强迫你接受加速审判的人
down your gullet.
我明天早上等你
I'll be waiting for you in the morning.
最后一张卫星通道
The last satellite pass
显示了高知部落的一个分支
shows an offshoot of the Kochi tribe
正从萨朗山口迁移出去
moving out of the Salang Pass.
一旦天气放晴
As soon as they're clear,
暴风雨就要来了
the storm's right on their heels.
我们可能有一天的时间
We have maybe a day.
格伦 我要和你谈谈
Glenn, I need to talk to you.
上尉 你能给我和我丈夫一点时间吗
Captain, can you give my husband and me a minute?
有暴风雨
There's a storm.
他们至少一天都不能做任何事
They can't even do anything for at least a day.
你看起来像亚当
You look like Adam.
我总是忘记他摸鼻子的习惯
I always forget that he gets that...
是遗传了你
nose thing from you.
亚撒 我们不知道他在隧♥道♥里
Asa. We don't know that he's in those tunnels.
你不能这么做 格伦
You can't do this, Glenn.
这不关我的事
It's not my call.
他们让我签字
They're asking me for legal sign-off.
亚当是你的儿子
Adam is your son.
他是我们的儿子
He's our son.
告诉他们你在等赎金
Tell them you're waiting for a ransom note.
你可以这么说
You can sell that.
阿富汗的每一位海军陆战队员
Every Marine in Afghanistan
都是母亲的儿子或女儿
is some mother's son or daughter.
我怎么能把我的孩子挑出来特别对待呢
How can I single out my kid for special treatment?
如果我拖延 还有理查德·巴恩赖特
If I stall, and Richard Barnwright
从我们的视线中消失
slips out of our sights,
我该说些什么
what do I say to the parents
对他杀死的那些海军陆战队士兵的父母
of those Marines that he kills?
这就是人们所做的 格伦
This is what people do, Glenn.
他们保护孩子的安全
They keep their kids safe.
我是上校
I am a colonel
美国海军陆战队
in the U.S. Marines.
我不能做别人做的事
I can't do what people do.
如果这个制♥服♥现在没有意义
If this uniform doesn't mean something now,
那它什么时候才有意义呢
when does it ever mean anything?
如果你坚持这么做
If you go through with this,
我们的儿子死了
and our son dies...
我不知道你该怎么面对自己
I don't know how you live with yourself.
还有不到12小时就要开场了
Opening remarks are in less than 12 hours.
我们几乎和每个人都谈过
We've talked to just about everyone
那些认识梅萨罗斯中尉和鲁尔少校的人
who knew Lieutenant Meszaros and Major Luhr
想找出寻找梅萨罗斯让鲁尔去死的原因
in search of a reason why Meszaros set Luhr up to die,
我们一无所获
and we've got exactly nothing.
梅萨罗斯把珀迪中士调离了岗位
Meszaros pulled Sergeant Purdy from his post,
让鲁尔少校前往战场
lets Major Luhr head out into the field,
然后上传
and then uploads the software patch
杀死鲁尔和坎贝尔的软件补丁
that kills Luhr and Campbell.
这本身就很有说服力 我们需要理由吗
That's pretty compelling by itself. Do we need a reason?
我们要去对抗特雷·费里
We're going up against Trey Ferry.
这个人把最高法♥院♥的每一个主要论点
The man has every major Supreme Court argument
都牢记在心 我敢肯定他认为
committed to memory, and I'm pretty sure he thinks
他能把它们都改进
he could improve on them all.
我们需要我们能得到的一切
We need everything we can get.
我们还没找到
Well, we haven't reached
鲁尔少校的遗孀
Major Luhr's widow yet.
我觉得她在躲避我
I think she's dodging me.
丹尼没跟我打招呼 是吗
Danny didn't say hi to me, did she?
你和孩子们怎么了
What is it with you and kids?
他们不喜欢我
They don't like me.
所以你的策略是在他们拒绝你之前就拒绝他们
So your strategy is to reject them before they can reject you?
我是说 谁不喜欢和孩子们相处呢
I mean, who doesn't get along with kids?
这让我觉得我有问题
It makes me feel like there's something wrong with me.
我的灵魂没有因邪恶而黑暗
My soul is not black with evil.
哇 让我们 呃 让我们把这个面♥积♥扩大一公顷
Whoa. Let's, uh... let's back that up by maybe a hectare.
你只需要让你的代表们进去放松一下
You just need to get your reps in and relax.
孩子就像蜜蜂 他们能闻到恐惧的味道
Kids are like bees. They can smell fear.
- 蜜蜂不能真的那样做 - 孩子们可以
- Bees can't really do that. - Kids can.
你得先找到鲁尔的遗孀
You need to get to Luhr's widow before
在塔利把新的军事法庭开庭前
Talley gavels the new court-martial into session.
明天早上
Tomorrow morning,
我要和世界上
I'm going up against the one lawyer in the world
唯一一个能绕着我或玛雅转的律师对抗
who can run circles around me or Maya.
如果没有动机 我就要和他对着干了
Without motive, I'm gonna be up against him
我的屁♥股♥在风中飘动
with my ass flapping in the wind.
你好 我能帮你吗
Hello. Can I help you?
鲁尔夫人 我是哈珀·李中尉
Mrs. Luhr? I'm Lieutenant Harper Li.
海军罪案调查处已经来过了
NCIS has already been here.
我不是海军罪案调查处的 女士 我是一个海军陆战队员
I'm not NCIS, ma'am. I'm a Marine.
原谅我 嗯
Forgive me. Um...
你会以为这是诺克斯堡
you'd think this were Fort Knox.
我丈夫几个月前买♥♥的 我
My husband bought this a few months ago. I...
我还是不知道怎么把它关掉
I still don't know how to shut it off.
我是罗莎蒙德 进来吧
I'm Rosamund. Come on in.
塔利法官已经准备
Judge Talley's been ready to go
五分钟了 法警开始坐立不安了
for five minutes. The bailiff is getting antsy.
给我几分钟 看在过去的份上 好吗
Just give me a few minutes, okay, for old times' sake?
哦 那太不像话了 伙计
Oh, that is beneath you, man.
怀旧是那些该死的人最后的避难所
Nostalgia's the last refuge of the damned.
这是哈珀 就两秒钟 两秒钟
That's Harper. Just two seconds, two seconds.
如果塔利看不起你 那是你的错
If Talley holds you in contempt, it's on you.
请告诉我一些好消息
Please tell me something good.
鲁尔的遗孀认为杰克·马萨罗斯自串奶酪以来
Major Luhr's widow thinks Jake Meszaros is the greatest thing
最棒的事儿
since string cheese.
特雷会打电♥话♥给她 让她作证
Trey's gonna call her as a character witness.
所以我们一无所获
So we crashed and burned?
我问她 梅萨罗斯和
I asked her if Meszaros
和少校卢尔在什么问题上有什么不同意见
and Major Luhr had any disagreements about anything.
她告诉我 她丈夫不是很着迷
She told me that her husband wasn't too crazy
对梅萨罗斯中尉的女朋友
about Lieutenant Meszaros' girlfriend.
你拿到名字了吗
Did you get a name?
艾格尼丝·史蒂文斯
Agnes Stevens.
我打电♥话♥给米德堡让他们做背景调查 他们告诉我
I called Fort Meade to have them run background, and they told me
鲁尔少校在去世前也提出了同样的要求
that Major Luhr made the same request right before he died.
太奇怪了 不喜欢你朋友的女朋友
That's weird. There's not liking your buddy's girlfriend,
然后需要海军密♥码♥学的支持
and then there's asking Marine Cryptological Support
去调查她 我知道
to crawl up her ass. I know.
我现在要去那里看文件
I'm headed over there now to look at the file.
你只有一分钟 亚伯 塔利会控告你的
You have exactly one minute, Abe. Talley will charge you.
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表