剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
请进
Come in.
我接管了你的来电
I'm covering your line while Lieutenant Eick
在中卫艾克赴约的时候
is at his appointment.
你有两个来电
You've had two phone calls
来自准将审查委员会
from the Brigadier General Review Board.
他们刚刚休会
They've just adjourned.
他们想要干什么
What do they want?
这是我第一年的资格
It's my first year eligible.
没人能让它成为他们的第一年
Nobody makes it their first year.
尊敬的说 长官
Respectfully, ma'am,
有时他们会伸出橄榄枝
sometimes they reach down.
如果我是你的话我会打电♥话♥回去
I'd call them back if I were you.
我想你会成为一名将军
I think you're gonna be a general.
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
我妻子和我被医生在20分钟前留在了观察室
Uh, my wife and I were dismissed 20 minutes ago by the d...
嘿 卡佳
Oh, hey. Katya.
怎么样了
Hi. What's going on?
你应该回去 让我跟医生检查
You should come back. Let me check with the doc.
不。等等 你能告诉我刚刚发生了什么吗
No, wait. Uh, could you just tell me what's happening?
我准备让她走了
I was ready to let her go.
医生注意到了一些情况 在最后一次检查里
The doctor noticed something with the last test.
你的妻子正显示出与早产相符的迹象
Your wife is showing signs that are consistent with early labor.
这是我们的第一次超声波检查
This is our first ultrasound.
在这里等着 我马上回来
Wait here. I'll be right back.
艾伯拉罕上尉
Captain Abraham.
你说这不是拉米的第六感
You say it's not the Rami Bat-Signal,
一来你就在这儿了 我曾尝试打电♥话♥给你
yet here you are.I-I tried to call you.
发生什么了
What's going on?
呃
Uh...
钟特工
Agent Chong.
海军罪案调查处在这里干什么
What's NCIS doing here?
海军罪案调查处
Captain Abraham.
我需要你跟我来
I need you to come with me.
什么
What?
先生 拜托
Sir, please.
这是怎么回事
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's going on?
亚伯 他们正在逮捕你 指控是什么
Abe, they're apprehending you.Why? What's the charge?
第94条 叛变和煽动言论
Article 94. Mutiny and sedition.
这个命令来自外勤办事处吗
Does this order come from the field office?
是上头的命令 女士
Way further up the food chain, ma'am.
你愿意跟我们一起来吗
Would you come with us, please?
疯了吧 我什么时候叛变了
This is insane. When did I commit mutiny?
该指控是指2010年3月5日发生的事件
The charge refers to an incident on March 5, 2010.
这是给我设的陷阱
This is a setup.
停下
Stop.
我走
I'll go.
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表