剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
符号♥在口语中没法表现啊
You can't attribute punctuation to the spoken word.
- 所以你说的乐子 没加引号♥吗 - 冰岛
So you deny "fun" was in quotes?Iceland.
你说我们从来没和北约成员国
You said we never negotiate revisions
商议过修正的事宜
with member states from NATO.
- 那冰岛呢 - 冰岛没有军队
What about Iceland?Iceland doesn't have a military.
双方均认可这个事态
A state of affair agreed to by both parties
同意修改军队协定的状态
in the revision to their Status of Forces Agreement.
说真的 我按了9 然后按了9 按了1
Seriously, I tried "nine." Then I tried "nine, then one."
- 你想给谁打电♥话♥ - 罗森·基弗
Who are you trying to call?Rawson Kiefer.
他在国防部 他正在企图谈判
He's at the Pentagon. He's sitting in on negotiations.
我想说的是 明天你会跟西班牙代表团
My point is: tomorrow you're going to say "ipso facto"
说“事实本身”
to the Spanish delegation.
然后他们会说 冰岛 然后呢
They're gonna say "Iceland." And then...?
冰岛有好看的火山
Iceland has lovely volcanoes.
那里的人口也和匹兹堡一样多
It also has the same population as Pittsburgh.
这并不是先例
That's not a precedent.
特恩布尔上校 我没发现
Colonel Turnbull, I didn't realize
- 你也会来开会 - 我不是来开会的
you were coming to this meeting.I'm not.
我是让你们解散的 复原
I'm here to break it up. As you were.
我们在基斯马尤的一个合作安全位置附近
There has been an incident near
发生了突发事件
one of our CSLs in Kismayo.
这被认为与第99条款有关
It's been referred as an Article 99 charge.
99条款
Article 99?
军队已经15年没有测试过人的胆量了
The military hasn't tried anyone for cowardice in 15 years.
法律术语应该是 面对敌人做出的不断行为
The legal term is "misbehavior in the face of the enemy."
多宾斯上尉 高级辩护律师
Captain Dobbins, senior defense counsel has assigned you
安排你代表杰瑞德·格雷扎克中士
to represent Sergeant Jared Grsezak.
他被关在营房♥里 等待我们调查
He is confined to barracks pending our investigation.
快飞过去
Fly over there ASAP.
- 遵命 - 交给我吧 我和费里少校
Yes, ma'am.On it, ma'am. Major Ferry and I
会处理起诉的事情
will handle the prosecution.
我说错话了吗
Did I say something wrong?
你这一句话 就破坏了指挥系统
You just violated the chain of command twice
两次
in one sentence.
我重新说 如果上校觉得
I'll rephrase. If the colonel sees fit
可以批准我的请求
to grant my request,
我们就处理检举
we'll handle the prosecution.
假设 作为我们部门领导
Assuming that the major, as my department head
和名义上的上司 少校能接受这一点
and nominal superior officer, is comfortable with that.
保留名义这个词 我就考虑放你走
Belay the "nominal" and I'll consider letting you go.
批准
Granted.
名义上的
Nominally.
罗森·基弗办公室
Rawson Kiefer's office.
你好
Uh, hi.
怎么了 女士
Yes, ma'am?
我们会给你打回去
We'll call you back.
我不能去非洲
I can't go to Africa.
什么 拜托西班牙这件事 会船到桥头自然直的
What? Come on, this thing with Spain is gonna work itself out.
不是这件事 诺娜在排卵了
It's not that. Nona's ovulating.
那你在这做什么 赶紧回家造人吧
What are you doing here? Go home and make a baby.
你知道那个协议 接下来几天
In the next few days, you know the deal.
每个月都很重要
Every month counts.
我当然知道
No, of course.
你去遭人吧 海军 交给我
Take that hill, Marine. I've got this.
其实 我要给你安排副手
Actually, I'm assigning co-counsel.
你不是要我跟新人去非洲吧
You're not sending me to Africa with the boot, are you?
你果然是要我跟新人去非洲
You're sending me to Africa with the boot.
没错 哈珀·李
That's right, Harper Li.
是的 我读过《杀死知更鸟》
Uh, yeah, I did read To Kill a Mockingbird.
谢谢你指出这一点
Thank you for pointing that out.
你能告诉苏珊娜
Um, can you let Suzanne know
我们需要重新约品尝会的时间吗
that we need to reschedule the tasting?
周末我去不了纽约了
I can't make it to New York this weekend.
谢谢
Thank you.
闭嘴
Shut up.
能不能 加上个先生 拜托
Can I get a "sir" with that, maybe?
把婚礼的各种事情挤到一个周末
You have no idea how hard it is
有多难 你根本不知道
to cram all this wedding stuff into one weekend.
教堂都表现的好像在帮我忙一样
Even the church acts like they're doing me a favor.
我上次了解到 5街和圣帕特里克交界 是大教堂
Last I checked, St. Patrick's on Fifth Avenue was a cathedral.
除非你和布拉德
Unless you and Brad are getting married
在别的圣帕特里克结婚
at a different St. Patrick's?
他叫巴德
His name's Bard.
我跟你去的是同一个候补军官学校
I went to the same OCS you did.
我努力维持自己的体能分数
I maintain my PT scores, and I keep myself ready
而且也一直在为战斗职位做准备
for a combat billet.
我知道 这和真的在海外驻扎
And I know that's not the same thing
并不一样
as actually serving overseas,
但我们不可能都是第三代海军
but we can't all be third-generation Marines.
如果你们要一起尝试尾随
Y'all need to get on the same page
就必须意见一致
if you're gonna try this dog together.
尾随 格雷扎克直接就跟指挥官说了
Dog? Grsezak straight-up told his C.O.
说他在交火的时候 离岗了
that he left his post during the firefight.
格雷扎克中士进那栋建筑
Sergeant Grsezak went into that building because there was
因为那里楼顶上有手持火箭榴弹的伊♥斯♥兰♥青年党激进分子
an Al-Shabaab militant with an RPG on the roof.
你真的计划将第99条款
You really plan to hang an Article 99 charge
寄希望于 我们训练海军们
on the fact that we train Marines
在战斗中要果断这件事吗
to be decisive in combat?
我计划 寄希望于
I plan to hang the charge on the fact that
就因为格雷扎克中士胆小 三名海军死了
three Marines are dead because of Sergeant Grsezak's cowardice.
是我们
Weplan to hang the charge.
没错 当然了 中尉 我们
Yes, of course, Lieutenant, we.
懦弱 这词很容易说
Cowardice. That's an easy word to throw around,
直到 你提醒了陪审员
until you remind the panel that it comes with
它与无期徒刑相连
a life sentence attached.
你觉得2019年能让它实现吗
Think you can get that to fly in 2019?
也许我们应该通过严责来惩罚格雷扎克
Maybe we should punish Grsezak by keelhauling.
军队也是好久没做这件事了
It's been a while since the military did that, too.
- 你知道严责是什么吗 - 不知道
Do you even know what keelhauling is? No.
但我依然维持自己立场
But my point stands.
多宾斯上尉 亚伯拉罕上尉
Captain Dobbins. Captain Abraham.
特维斯上尉 我是格雷扎克中士的指挥官
Captain Tevez. Sergeant Grsezak's C.O.
- 撤离过程如何 - 不来
How was the hop from Mog?Not bad.
这是我的副手 李中尉
This is my co-counsel, Lieutenant Li.
中尉 你落地之后
Lieutenant. Did you get your typhoid vaccine
打了伤寒疫苗吗 霍乱疫苗
before you landed in-country? Cholera?
我们打了一整套
We had a full battery of shots.
现在他们也提供刚果出血热强力针了吗
They're giving the CCHF booster standard now?
外面情况如何 上尉
What happened out here, Captain?
可惜我知道的并不多
Wish I could tell you more.
我们在陪同人道主义救援护送队的时候
We were accompanying a convoy of humanitarian aid
被伏击了
when we got ambushed.
格雷扎克做出了首次行动
Grsezak was seeing his first action.
后来他的无线电通信断了
He fell off radio contact.
- 我的团队 认为他逃走了 - 你也这么认为吗
My team thinks he bailed.Do you agree with them?
不知道 我还忙着
No idea. I was occupied.
只希望这件事能立刻处理一下
I just want this handled ASAP.
如果大家认为军队中有软弱的人
Morale goes south quick when guys think
士气就会大受影响
there's a weak link.
格雷扎克被关在里面了
Grsezak's confined in there.
你的肝没事吧 上尉
Your liver feel okay, Lieutenant?
没有突然衰竭的迹象吧
No signs of sudden failure?
我的肝 没啊 怎么了
My liver? No. Why?
我就问问 住的愉快
Just checking. Enjoy your stay.
目前还没有针对克里米亚-刚果出血热的疫苗
There is no vaccine for Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic Fever.
恭喜了上尉 你刚刚被嘲讽了
Congratulations, Lieutenant, you just got hazed.
少说两句吧
30% less gawking, maybe.
这样就不会让大家一下就看出来你这是第一次处境执行任务
It won't be so obvious you're on your first hop overseas.
你们是匡蒂科的士兵吗
You're the officers from Quantico?
格雷扎克中士 我是玛雅·多宾斯上尉
Sergeant Grsezak, I'm Captain Maya Dobbins.
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表