剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
for two minutes, and I'll never bother you again.
卢卡斯上士 朱利安
Staff Sergeant Lucas-- Julian--
很快就会发挥工作岗位
he's gonna be back at his post soon.
我听说了
I heard.
我们认为她去年在里士满袭击了一位女性
We believe he attacked a woman in Richmond last year.
多次用拳头击打她的面部
Hit her in the face more than once.
但是我们没办法证明
But we can't prove it.
符合你们的作风
Seems like a running theme with you guys.
有一件事是不容置疑的
I'll tell you one thing that's not up for debate.
朱利安相信一些令人作呕的东西
Julian believes some pretty disgusting things.
他用特里格725的账号♥发了这些帖子
He posted that stuff under the name Trig725.
他承认了这是他写的
He admitted he wrote all that,
其实用户名就已经很明显了
as if the name didn't make it obvious.
他为自己所写的这些内容感到骄傲 珍妮亚
He's proud of that stuff, Janea.
我不明白
I don't understand.
如果他是这么想的 他怎么会
If he thinks these things, how could he...?
这些人有时候就是这样
It's a thing with these guys sometimes.
也许他们不把他们所写的内容和
Maybe they don't always connect
实际生活联♥系♥到一起
the stuff they're writing with the real world.
又或者他认为 你是黑人里好的那种
Maybe he thinks you're one of...One of the good ones?
我说不清
I don't know.
但是你所读到的这些内容
But that stuff you're reading?
这才是真正的朱利安
That's the real Julian.
这就是你在包庇的那个人
That's the guy you're protecting.
海军陆战队上士卢卡斯
Marine Staff Sergeant Lucas
今日被拘留
was taken into custody today
并且因为和一位女高中生的关系
and faces charges of rape connected
面临强♥奸♥罪的指控
to his relationship with a high school student.
看看你
Look at you.
你最好祈愿法官是直男
I better hope the justice of peace is a straight guy.
或者同性恋的女士
Not a gay lady?
那样也行
Hmm. That works, too.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
怎么了
What's wrong?
这不是我想要的
This isn't what I want.
那天你所描述的一切
Everything you described the other day--
晚餐 宴会
the dinners, the parties,
所有的那些物质
all that stuff--
是我一想到要娶你就眼前浮现出的场景
that's what I see when I think about marrying you.
你之前也会这样畅想
That's what you used to see.
这是我想要的
That's what I want.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不用道歉 这是你的心之所向
Don't apologize. It's what you want.
我没有道歉 但是我很遗憾
I'm not apologizing, but I am sorry.
你不想要那样
You don't want that.
我不想要这样
I don't want this.
我们该何去何从
Where does that leave us?
怎么没听说有关见面的事
Never heard back from you about that meeting.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我去了 亚伯
I went, Abe.
太明显了
It was so obvious.
我们早该知道的
We should have known.
什么明显
What's obvious?
他跟踪你是因为我们俩的事
He had you followed because of us.
我不知道是因为我
I don't know if I said the wrong thing
什么时候说错了话
somewhere along the way or...
还是他注意到你经常和我在一起
I don't know, he heard you were with me one too many times.
起了疑心
Got suspicious.
是想找到确凿的证据
He was looking for confirmation.
我们又没做错什么
We're not doing anything wrong.
想想看外界会怎么看
Think about how it's going to look.
我因为我丈夫的死起诉海军陆战队
I'm suing the Marine Corps for the murder of my husband,
而你又是主要证人
and you're the star witness.
我们又是
And we're...
一对恋人
...I don't know, a couple.
斯韦尔斯说这有可能会危害到案子
Swillce says the case is going to be compromised.
我会名誉扫地
I'm gonna get dragged through the mud.
- 我们俩都是 - 不管怎么样我们都会受到指责
- We both are. - We're gonna get dragged through the mud anyway.
亚伯
Abe.
如果我们继续下去
If we keep doing this,
他就要放弃我这个客户
he's gonna drop me as a client.
去年
亨廷顿 西弗吉尼亚州
六个月前
G.特恩布尔上校
弗吉尼亚州里士满的白人♥民♥族主义者集♥会♥
私奔套餐选项
海岸天堂 丛林嬉戏 沙漠幻梦
达科他·贝尔斯事务所
私♥家♥侦♥探♥服务
艾莉西亚·林德格伦
马特·多宾斯
赢家
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表