剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
《军法》前情提要 诺娜在排卵中
Previously on The Code... Nona is ovulating.
那你还在这里干嘛 赶紧回家造个人啊
What are you doing here? Go home and make a baby.
服药中 连续更新
Taking my medicine. Part one
第一趴
of an ongoing series.
我要每个早上都给你送这些过去
Gonna send you one of those every morning.
火箭炮
RPG!
轮到你上场了 你下一个上 长官
Your show. You're next up, ma'am.
中尉 好好享受
Join the party, Lieutenant!
李中尉
Lieutenant Li?
你刚刚的临场反应把我们从棺材里拉了出来
You just improvised and adapted us out of our coffins.
早上好 李中尉
Good morning, Lieutenant Li.
你不是被转移到另一个司令部了吗 雷米
Ooh, the last I checked, Rami, you were transferred
我们是有什么要庆祝的吗
to another command. Do we have something to celebrate?
我还是军训教育指挥部的人
I'm still assigned to the Corps Training and Education Command.
我会回归的 但不是今天
I shall return. Just not today.
麦克阿瑟是军队 阿玛迪先生
MacArthur was Army, Mr. Ahmadi.
我知道这一点 长官
I am aware of that, ma'am.
所以是什么风把你吹过来了
So what brings you our way?
特恩布尔陆军上校叫我过来的
Colonel Turnbull asked me to come.
我还没被转移回来 但是我们
I haven't been transferred back, but we do have
的确有值得庆祝的事情
something to celebrate.
立正
Detail, attention!
- 这是真的吗 - 这是真的 去吧
- It happened? - It happened. Go.
去领♥取♥你的青铜星章
Get your Bronze Star.
勋章获得者
Personnel to be awarded,
站到队伍前列中♥央♥
Front and center!
授予带着立功军官
"Citation to accompany the award of Bronze Star medal.
青铜星章
"WITH COMBAT 'V':
作为排指挥官
"For exceptionally valorous action in the face of
在面对着突如其来的变故
"overwhelming odds and direct hostile aggression
和直接的敌对行为
"as the acting platoon commander
你的行为十分英勇
"of a MARSOC Raider Team.
遭到不明身份敌军的轻武器射击
"Received small arms fire from an unidentified enemy force.
身上只有一支步♥枪♥的李中尉
"Armed only with a rifle,
在戴尔上尉在叙利亚
"Lieutenant Li took charge when.
指挥一次行动中被击杀后
"Captain Dyer was killed
她接过了指挥权
"while conducting combined combat operations in Syria.
李中尉的勇气
"First Lieutenant Li's exceptional courage,
对行动的投入 以及
"dedication to mission, and personal
个人的牺牲
"sacrifice directly
都直接导致海军陆战队特种作战团疏散的成功
"contributed to the successful evacuation of nine MARSOC.
突击者
"Raiders.
李中尉在行动中的
"First Lieutenant Li's actions while engaged in combat
举动都展现出了她的能力
"operations reflect great credit upon her,
第一营
"the First Battalion.
海军陆战队突击者
"Marine Raiders,
以及美国海军陆战队致
and the United States Marine Corps."
立正
Post!
解散
Fall out!
大伙 谁喝了我的豆奶
Guys! Who took my soy milk?
我贴名字是有原因的
I put my name on here for a reason.
行吧 我是神经了
Right. I'm the crazy one
才这么紧张
for making a thing of it. Glen-One-N.
这些是你的
These are yours here.
亚伯拉罕上尉叫我给你的
Captain Abraham asked me to give it to you.
他需要你当他在阿富汗的时候帮他处理他的一些事情
He needs you to cover some of his case work while he's in Afghanistan.
亚伯拉罕要去阿富汗了吗 他没说过啊
Abe's going to Afghanistan? He didn't say anything.
他不想你跟着去 他知道
He doesn't want you to come, and he knew
你会大惊小怪的
you'd make a thing out of it.
你会大惊小怪的 是吧
You're gonna make a thing out of it, aren't you?
花♥花♥公♥子♥
Chappy.
- 欢迎 - 谢谢你 上尉
- Welcome aboard. - Thank you, Captain.
这次旅程中有三个不一样的
Should I be nervous there are three different
- 牧师 我是不是该感到紧张呢 - 在我们
- chaplains on this hop? - Is there
起飞前你是不是有某些事情
something you'd like to confess before
想要忏悔呢
we take off?
我 不是这个意思
I, uh, didn't mean it like that.
我在跟你开玩笑的 我们伊♥斯♥兰♥教不做忏悔
I'm messing with you. We don't do confession in Islam.
借过一下 谢谢
Pardon me. Thank you.
不应该在我起飞前
Glen-One-N wasn't supposed to give you those files
给你这些文件的
until I was airborne.
你竟然信任他 我们在干嘛
And you trusted him? What are we doing?
你应该守着要塞的
You're supposed to be holding down the fort.
海军陆战队的是营地 不是要塞
Marines have camps, not forts.
你才刚目睹了一次行动 一名海军陆战队队员在你的眼前死了
You just saw action. A Marine died in your lap.
你这是在敢我下飞机吗
Are you ordering me off the plane, sir?
这是美护协帕米尔萨尔巴尼上尉
This is ANA Captain Pamir Sarbani.
他曾经是驻扎在哈比比营地的阿富汗军队
He was part of the Afghan Army detail stationed
- 中的一名士兵 - 哈比比营地 就是你被派往的那里吗
- at Camp Habibi. - Camp Habibi. Is that where you were posted?
在我们把控制权交给阿富汗之前
It was called Leatherneck before we handed control
它叫海军陆战队 不过是的
to the Afghans, but yes.
萨尔巴尼上尉在一场沙尘暴中
Captain Sarbani was shot in his barracks
在自己的营房♥被击杀 一名美护协成员看到
during a sandstorm. An ANA grunt saw someone
有人从案发现场逃离
running away from the scene.
- 但是没有抓到凶手 - 没有
- But no one was arrested? - No.
不是应该阿富汗政♥府♥来调查这个案件吗
Shouldn't the Afghans be handling the investigation?
目击者说是一名海军陆战队队员
The witness says it was a Marine.
政♥治♥上来说 这完全就是一场灾难
Politically speaking, it's a total Charlie Foxtrot.
基地指挥官想让海军陆战队接受调查
The base commander wants Marines in on the investigation.
直到一个海军陆战队队员被牵连进这个案件之前
It's not our jurisdiction until an individual Marine
这都不关我们事 但是
is implicated, but.
特恩布尔陆军上校非常好心
Colonel Turnbull was kind enough
他自愿作为辅助人员提供我们帮助
to volunteer my services as an adjunct.
所以现在要这样做 中尉
So here's how this works, Lieutenant.
已经过了好几个星期了
It's been a couple weeks.
你也准备好换一身装置了 所以
You're ready for a fitting, so,
你告诉我你要做什么
you tell me what you do,
然后我会助力你
and I'll build you a leg to do it.
你可以拥有一只走路的腿
You can have a walking leg,
跑步的腿 可以跳华尔兹的腿
running leg, leg to do the Viennese waltz...
真的吗
Seriously?
我不知道 我想那就 呃
Uh, I don't know. I guess, just, uh,
- 装一条普通的腿 - 你其实可以想的
- a regular leg. - You can dream a little bigger
比这更好一点 中尉
than that, Lieutenant.
你可以给我一些
Can you get me something?
- 怎么了 - 腿疼
- Excuse me? - The pain.
我要受不了了
I'm gonna lose it.
能不能帮个忙 我儿子已经疼的
Can I get your help? My son's pain,
无法忍♥受了 麻药效果已经停了
it's unbearable. His medication wore off
一个小时了 抱歉女士 我是物理治疗师
an hour ago. Sorry, ma'am. I'm a physical therapist.
我没办法给药
We don't handle meds.
那能给药的护士们都去哪了
Well, where are the nurses that do?
可能在倒班
Probably working past the end of their shift
和解决比较多的上午的急诊
and dealing with a dozen morning emergencies.
我们人手不足 新闻里也讲过这个 你也可以看出来
We're understaffed. It's in the news and everything.
我会呼叫护士的
I'll page the nurses.
你的截肢松紧袜呢
Where's your shrinker sock?
太痒了
It's throbbing.
这是正常现象吗
Is that normal?
穿上它 别老脱下来
Keep this on. Always.
你这边有浮肿 我会跟护士讲的
You've got swelling. I'll tell the nurse.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果之前我失礼到你了我很抱歉
I'm sorry if I was curt b3fore.
你明显很清楚你在做什么
You obviously know what you're doing.
帮助过1500个截肢者呢 长官
1,500 amputees, ma'am.
我是亚伯拉罕上尉
I'm Captain Abraham.
这是李中尉
This is Lieutenant Li.
我们没有想抢您的活干
We don't want to be treading on your toes,
阿贝徳中士 我们只是想帮你查出来
Sergeant Abed. We just want to help you figure out
谁杀了萨邦尼上尉
who killed Captain Sarbani.
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表