剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
解密消息并不完全有用
Decrypting the messages isn't exactly helpful
如果他们都是
if they're all...
被涂掉了的话
...blacked out after the fact.
那样就只能这样了
It is what it is.
- 有人可以被我上诉吗 - 没有
- Is there someone I can appeal this to? - No.
一切都是这里说了算
Live by the secret court, die by the secret court.
这些完全没用
Well, these are completely useless.
海军罪案调查处需要找到麦科伊中校
NCIS needs to find Lieutenant Colonel McCoy,
你们需要起诉军士威克斯
you guys need to prosecute Gunnery Sergeant Wicks,
并且我们需要这些消息来完成这两件事
and we need these messages to do either of those two things.
我们可以直接找它们问话
We could appeal to RapidRange directly.
我们尝试过了 他们的首席执行官直接不理我们
We tried. The CEO shot us down cold.
然后我们需要为外国情报安全法庭提出不同的论据
Then we need to make a different argument to FISC.
或者至少有一种的争论感觉
Or at least an argument that feels
让他们再次看起来有不同的论据
different enough for them to look again.
我今天的要讨论的是 ”那个家伙“
The argument I made today was, "the guy”
策划了杀死50多名美国人的袭击事件
who planned attacks that killed more than 50 Americans
现在他们在外面作什么 也就只有上帝知道了
is out there doing God knows what."
中尉 你有更好的讨论内容吗
Do you have a better one, Lieutenant?
是不是我们只能使劲看看这里到底涂掉的是啥了
Should we just squint real hard at these papers, then?
无论这个特殊的论据是什么
Whatever this special argument is,
我们需要时间来想到它
we need time to come up with it.
威克斯请求军事法庭
Gunny Wicks requested a court-martial
由军事法官
by military judge.
我们没有专业小组
There is no panel.
这一切都会很快发生
This is all gonna happen fast.
我们要争取多些时间延续下去
We need a continuance.
我可以帮你什么
Can I get you anything?
马多克斯中校本应在17点15见我的
Lieutenant Colonel Maddox was supposed to see me at 1715.
她知道你在这里
She knows you're here.
少校
Major.
我们已经多次要求新的准尉
We've made several requests for a new warrant officer,
女士
ma'am...
也就是说 考虑到独特的需求
That said, considering the unique needs
法官辩护团
of the Judge Advocate Corps,
很明显我们需要拉米·艾哈迈迪回来
it's become apparent we need Rami Ahmadi back.
艾哈迈迪先生正在军团训练中做重要的工作
Mr. Ahmadi is doing important work at Corps Training.
他在地下室里坐着
He's sitting in a basement with his thumb
是被人强迫着的 女士
up his backside, ma'am.
你在逼他
You're squeezing him
因为他在抗♥议♥我们对那些
because he's protesting what we did
最新一批国家利益入伍新员工所作的事
to the latest batch of MAVNI recruits.
海军陆战队不抗♥议♥
Marines don't protest.
我们希望艾哈迈迪先生回来
We'd like Mr. Ahmadi back.
他是必不可少的
He's essential.
我知道了
Your request is noted.
我会把它写在他文件里的 就在其他人旁边
I wrote it in his file next to the other ones.
恕我直言
Due respect,
马多克斯中校
Lieutenant Colonel Maddox,
拉米·艾哈迈迪准尉是我共事过中最出色的
Rami Ahmadi is the best warrant officer I have ever worked with.
他是个尽忠职守的海军陆战队员 我们不会让你
He's a dedicated Marine, and we are not gonna stand by
把他的海军生涯搞得一团糟而坐视不理
while you pull a catch-22 on his career.
人事部门很庞大
Uh, HROMB is a big department.
你手下有900名陆战队员吧
You got, what, 900 Marines working for you?
差不多
Give or take.
如果不符合我们的要求
If this doesn't go our way,
我们部门准备对你们的人员
my office is prepared to offer special treatment
给予特殊对待
to your staff. Any time
什么时候他们需要点约束了
one of them comes up for discipline,
我们就会尽我们所能严惩他们
we'll go at them as hard as we possibly can.
你的时间和人力都会浪费
You'll lose time and manpower.
我们从来不会在乎非司法性处罚
We'll never settle out to non-judicial punishment,
这不是人力资源和组织管理部门
not where the Human Resources and Organizational Management
所需要关心的
Branch is concerned.
格伦·特恩布尔知道你在耍这种把戏吗
Does Glenn Turnbull know you're pulling this?
上校已经得到简报
The colonel's been briefed.
我们在这方面很在行 少校
We're real good at this kind of thing over here, Major.
你无法让拉米·艾哈迈迪回来
You're not getting Rami Ahmadi back.
为自己着想
Do yourself a favor
别再提这件事了
and don't bring it up again.
没有多余的位置给阿塞韦多少校
No second chair for Major Acevedo.
嗯 我想当你立于不败的时候 你就会独自奋战了
Well, I guess when you're undefeated, you work solo.
不败 他是怎么衡量的呢
"Undefeated." How does he measure that, anyway?
全体起立
All rise.
在陪审团做出裁决之前
He's never settled before a panel
他从来没有一锤定音过吗
reached verdict?
有过无效审判吗
Never had a mistrial?
我了解到政♥府♥部门申请了延期
I understand the government filed an extension.
怎么回事
What gives?
法官大人 政♥府♥部门诚重地请求延期
Your Honor, the government respectfully requests
向情报监视审查法庭提交
a continuance to submit a modified request
修改后的请求
to the FISC Court of Review.
祖格勒上校 政♥府♥部门
Colonel Zugler, the government
已经提交
has already submitted...
我是上校兼法官 少校
I'm a colonel and a judge, Major.
祖格勒上校法官 政♥府♥已经提交了请求
Colonel Judge Zugler, the government has already submitted
情报监法官
a request, and the FISA judge
批准了证据
approved the evidence...
经过大量修改的证据
The heavily redacted evidence.
然而 这仍然可以作为证据
Which, nevertheless, still qualifies as evidence.
法官大人 如果我们看不清这些信息
Your Honor, we'll never know the full extent
我们永远也不会知道这里到底发生了什么
of what happened here if we can't read those messages.
你什么时候开始变成失败主义者了 亚伯拉罕上校
Since when are you a defeatist, Captain Abraham?
本法♥院♥无意质疑或以其他方式
It is not the will of this court to question or otherwise
破坏联邦法官的裁决
undermine a decision from a federal judge.
否决延期
Permission for extension... denied.
我以成败论不败
I measure undefeated in wins and losses.
一会儿见
I'll see you soon.
祖格勒上校法官
Colonel Judge Zugler.
关于联邦政♥府♥的决定
With respect to the federal decision,
这是军事法庭
this is a military court.
射击中士威克斯威克斯应该有机会
Gunnery Sergeant Wicks deserves
让军事人员审查
the chance to have the evidence against him
对他不利的证据
reviewed by military personnel.
联邦法律和军事审判统一法典
Federal law and the UCMJ
为您提供了亲自审查
afford you the opportunity
未经修改的证据的机会
to review the unredacted evidence personally.
秘密审查
In camera.
我了解我的秘审权限
I'm aware of my in camera privileges.
那为什么不看看这些信息呢
Then why not take a look at the messages?
你自己来决定里面的东西是否值得在
Decide for yourself if whatever's in there
监视法庭的复审法庭上再次被起诉
merits another run at the FISC Court of Review.
很好
Very well.
我们会休庭准备秘密审查
We will recess for in camera review.
秘密审查
In camera review?
这是孤注一掷 我知道
It's a Hail Mary, I know.
祖格勒可以宣布所有的证据都不可采信
Zugler can declare all of the evidence inadmissible;
他几乎可以做任何他想做的事
he can pretty much do whatever he wants.
他能让事情变得比坐以待毙更糟吗
Can he make it worse than useless?
因为这就是现在的情况
'Cause that's what it is now.
我不会用 恐吓 这个词
"Intimidated" is not the word I would use.
马多克斯中校
Lieutenant Colonel Maddox
显然没有被吓倒
definitely did not seem intimidated.
她看上去怎么样
How did she seem?
有些肿胀
Tumescent.
她似乎因为性冲动而肿胀 我的意思是
She seemed swollen by sexual arousal? I mean,
有些人对这种事很感兴趣
there are some people who get off on this kind of thing.
费里少校
Major Ferry?
中士
Sergeant.
菲尔斯 乔治亚·菲尔斯
Phils. Georgia Phils.
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表