剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
我得进去了
I got to get in there.
一旦军事法庭开始 我们就不能提供新的证据
We can't introduce new evidence once the court-martial starts.
谢谢你 我知道了
Thank you. I'm aware.
全体起立
All rise.
早上好 女士们 先生们
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen.
我们都在这里
I see we're all here.
是的 在这一点上 法官大人 我的共同辩护人
Yes, to that point, Your Honor, my cocounsel
实际上不在这里 她 呃
is not, in fact, here. She's, uh...
有点儿不舒服
not at her best.
政♥府♥要求短暂休息
Uh, the government requests a short recess.
有点儿不舒服
"Not at her best."
你是说她病了
Are you saying she's ill?
因为如果你这么说 李中尉
Because if you are saying that, and Lieutenant Li
实际上没有病
isn't actually ill, well,
那你就是在对法庭撒谎
then you'd be lying to this court.
她
She's...
不舒服 法官大人
indisposed, Your Honor.
措辞很巧妙 上尉
Very artfully worded, Captain.
我相信他有你这样的口才
Well, I'm sure a man of your rhetorical aptitude
单枪匹马也行
will do just fine solo.
政♥府♥有开场陈述吗
Does the government have an opening statement?
可怕的罪行
A terrible crime
发生战争实验室
occurred at the Warfighting Lab,
一种更加阴险的罪行
a crime all the more insidious
因为它被伪装成一场意外
because it was disguised as an accident.
刑法的原则之一
One of the tenets
是这样假定的
of criminal law presupposes that
的行为是建立罪责的必要条件
human action is required to establish culpability.
李中尉
Lieutenant Li.
看到你站起来四处走动 我真是松了一口气
Such a relief to see you up and around.
我很抱歉 法官大人
I'm so sorry, Your Honor.
我可以和我的首席顾问商量一下吗
May I have a moment to confer with my lead counsel?
这是艾格尼丝·史蒂文斯吗
This is Agnes Stevens?
这是她的名字之一
That's one of the names she uses.
那个女人是纳迪亚·斯捷潘诺夫 俄♥罗♥斯♥人
That woman is Nadia Stepanov, Russian national.
国安局多年来一直对她感兴趣
NSA's been interested in her for years.
他们认为她是个特工
They think she's an agent.
梅萨罗斯在和一个俄♥国♥间谍约会
Meszaros was dating a Russian spy?
看起来确实是这样
Certainly seems that way.
他打算放弃整个
He was gonna give up the entire
作战实验室武器计划
Warfighting Lab weapons program.
我想鲁尔少校开始怀疑了
I think Major Luhr grew suspicious.
所以杰克杀了他
So Jake murdered him.
他把它伪装成一场意外
He staged it to look like an accident.
亚伯 我们有动机了
Abe, we've got a motive.
我们正在军事法庭审理当中
We're-we're in the middle of the court-martial.
如果我们想把它变成证据
If we try to get this into evidence,
就会立即宣告无效
it'll be an immediate mistrial.
我们需要找到一种方法把这些信息变成证据
We need to find a way to get this information into evidence.
鲁尔少校的遗孀见过这个女人 对吧
Major Luhr's widow met this woman, right?
她是辩方的品格证人之一
And she's one of the character witness for the defense?
- 她像爱家人一样爱梅萨罗斯 - 那罗莎蒙德·鲁尔就没用
- She loves Meszaros like family. - Then Rosamund Luhr's the ball game.
我们计划好的其他一切都是白费口舌
Everything else we've got planned is just wasted breath.
对不起 上尉
Excuse me, Captain? It's been almost
珀迪警官作证已经快五分钟了
five minutes since Sergeant Purdy finished testifying.
我们都会很感激
We'd all be grateful
如果政♥府♥能传唤下一个证人
if the government would call its next witness.
事实上 政♥府♥不继续 法官大人
Actually, the government rests, Your Honor.
你只传唤了一个证人
You only called one witness.
我们对我们提出的案例很有信心
We're confident in the case we presented
认为没有必要作进一步的证明
and feel that further testimony isn't necessary.
费里少校 我想你可以继续了
Major Ferry, I guess you may proceed.
法官大人 鉴于政♥府♥奇怪地
Your Honor, in light of the government's strange
放弃了案子
abdication of its case,
辩方要求休庭
the defense requests a recess.
我们需要时间让证人到这里来
We need time to get our witnesses here.
每个人都想休息 同意
Everybody wants a recess. Granted.
这是电♥话♥答录机
This is a recording
亚当·特恩布尔中尉的第一次实地测试
of the first field test of Lieutenant Adam Turnbull's
新型军用鞋
new deployment-grade footwear.
如你所见 它们与制♥服♥混搭得很时髦
As you can see, they blend stylishly with the uniform.
合身 表面上看起来很棒
Fit and finish appear top-notch.
谢谢你的靴子 妈妈
Thanks for the boots, Mom.
打扰一下 特恩布尔上校
Excuse me, Colonel Turnbull.
暴风雨预计
The storm is expected
将在傍晚前离开山口
to be clear of the pass by nightfall.
巴特勒和他的人需要你的回答
Butler and his men need your answer.
我准备了两份简报
I've prepared two briefs.
一个建议使用空爆弹
One recommending the use of the MOAB,
另一个建议反对它
the other recommending against it.
让我们看看他们是如何站起来散步的
Let's see how they stand up to a stroll.
你会怎么做
What would you do?
玛雅
Maya?
女士
Ma'am?
如果你处在我的位置
If you were in my position,
如果你有我的选择
if you had my options...
你会怎么做
what would you do?
我想你知道我会怎么做
I think you know what I would do.
我想这一定是
I think that must be why
你当初选择我的原因
you chose me for this in the first place.
我想
I wanted...
我想让你给我看看
I wanted you to show me
你可以做出一个不可能的决定
that you could make an impossible decision.
我希望有更简单的方法 女士
I wish there was an easier way on this, ma'am.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
提交吧
File it.
原谅我 这位子有人坐吗
Excuse me. Is this spot taken?
哦 没有
Oh. No.
我们可以坐在彼此旁边吗
Are we allowed to be sitting near each other?
这是一张公共长椅
It's a public bench.
你是控方的律师
You're the lawyer for the prosecution.
我是辩方证人
I'm a witness for the defense.
你有18岁吗
Are you 18?
你有自己的律师吗
Do you have your own lawyer?
没有
No.
那我们就可以畅所欲言了
Then we're free to talk all you like.
是 嗯 一些最新的信息
Is that, uh...? Some late-breaking information
我们无法得到证据
we weren't able to get into evidence.
繁文缛节 你知道的
Red tape, you know.
亚伯拉罕中尉 我们要进去了
Captain Abraham? We're getting close.
谢谢你 中尉
Thank you, Lieutenant.
全体起立 所以呢
All rise! So?
我不知道鲁尔少校的遗孀是否看过那份文件
So I have no idea if Major Luhr's widow read the file.
如果她看了文件 我不知道她是否相信
If she did read the file, I have no idea if she believed it.
我们准备好了吗 费里少校
Are we ready to do business, Major Ferry?
是的 法官大人
We are, Your Honor.
辩方传唤罗莎蒙德·鲁尔
The defense calls Rosamund Luhr.
我相信我们可能万事俱备了
I believe we might just be in business.
在你看来
In your opinion,
梅萨罗斯中尉会有什么收获吗
would Lieutenant Meszaros have anything to gain
从鲁尔少校的死亡中
from Major Luhr's death?
我以前不这么认为
I wouldn't have thought so.
请再说一遍 女士
I beg your pardon, ma'am?
直到现在
Until now,
我以前不这么认为
I wouldn't have thought so.
我对你委托人性格的评价
My assessment of your client's character
和以前不一样了
is not what it once was.
谢谢你 鲁尔夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Luhr.
没有其他问题了
No further questions.
好吧 这是题外话了 亚伯拉罕中尉
Well, this certainly is a wild one. Captain Abraham?
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表