剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
- 军法前情提要 - 杰森被自己人
- Previously onThe Code... - Jason was stabbed
捅了一刀 我来请求你处理此案 亚伯
by one of his own men. I came to ask you to handle the case, Abe.
现在9点13 亚伯拉罕上尉
It's 0913, Captain Abraham.
我们正在努力
We are hard at work enforcing
执行军事审判统一法典
the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
我很清楚现在的时间和我们责任 艾哈迈迪先生
I'm aware of both the time and our mandate, Mr. Ahmadi.
我想要请求将被告人
I'd like to request that we bring the accused
转移匡蒂科军事法庭
to Quantico for court-martial.
我已经
I have already detailed
派费里少校负责这个案子了
Major Ferry to handle the case.
我想要负责起诉
I want to handle the prosecution.
你愿意接受共同上诉吗
Are you willing to accept co-counsel?
起立
All rise.
被告一等兵伊恩·莫尔黑德
The accused, PFC Ian Morehead
被控告违反第118条军规谋杀
is charged with Article 118, murder,
第128条军规 袭击
and Article 128, assault.
辩方辩方有抗辩事由吗
Does the defense have a plea?
无罪 法官大人
Not guilty, Your Honor.
我没有在陆军一等兵莫尔黑德
I did not treat PFC Morehead
杀死亨特上校那晚治疗过他
on the night he murdered Major Hunt.
我觉得你有 我觉得你利用他杀了杰森
I think you did. I think you used him to kill Jason,
因为杰森知道所有来的海军陆战队员
because Jason knew about all of the Marines
到你们营的援助站寻求帮助
who came to your battalion aid station for help,
但是变成了你的受害者
but left it as your victims.
我的委托人想
My client wishes
修改他的抗辩书
to revise his plea and enter a new plea
然后改成认罪协议
of guilty on all charges.
只是很遗憾我们没有正面交锋
I'm just sorry we didn't get to go head-to-head.
好事多磨
All good things in time.
维克托来了 流血不止
Victor inbound. Victor inbound.It won't stop bleeding.
血止不住 这边走
I can't get it to stop.Come on, this way.
库伯呢 艾德勒需要帮助
Where's Cooper?! Adler needs help.
医疗兵呢
Where's my corpsman?!
库伯死了 长官
Cooper's dead, sir.
他会来的时候流血而亡
He bled out on the way back.
给艾德勒的腿止血并且立刻呼叫直升机转移
XStat on Adler's leg and call in for a dust-off now.
到底发生了什么啊
Somebody tell me what the hell happened out there!
护送车队开过镇子的时候用了太长时间了
Convoy took too long to get across town.
- 场面简直一边倒 - 我知道你们遇到埋伏了
- It was a turkey shoot. - I'm aware there was an ambush,
军士长 我的耳朵被火箭炮轰的还在耳鸣
Master Sergeant, my ears are still ringing from the RPG.
克里斯蒂
Christie.
看到房♥顶上的了吗 长官
See that on the roof, sir?
火箭弹
RPG!
场面乱作一团 长官 我们没有掩体
It was chaos, sir. We had 360 exposure.
我们就是为混乱而战的
We train for chaos.
敌人是如何
How did the enemy fighters
突破我们的防御线的
get inside our perimeter?
我们的防御线不完整了 长官
Our perimeter was compromised, sir.
怎么会 所有人都在他们的岗位上
How? Everyone was at their post.
六点钟方向有火力
I'm taking fire on my six!
格雷扎克 你是不是在接近敌人
Grsezak, are you moving to contact?
格雷扎克
Grsezak?!
我想要联♥系♥格雷扎克
I tried to raise Grsezak on my comms.
- 他没有回应 - 你什么意思
He never responded.What are you talking about?
- 我什么意思你知道 - 是的 我也想跟他说话来着
You know exactly what I mean!Yeah, I tried him, too.
格雷扎克 南部有敌人接近
Grsezak, I got bad guys coming in from the south.
你人呢
Where are you?!
有两个人说他们没听到你说话
That's two guys say they never heard from you.
我处于敌人精心设计好的地方 我也在战斗
I was in the kill zone. I was in that fight.
你没有 我都看到你了 老兄
No, you weren't. I saw you, man.
你跑进了蓝色门的建筑里
You went into that building, the one with the blue door.
你逃跑了 伙计
You bailed, man.
那是你第一次实战
That was your first live action,
你一直都在擅离职守
and you were UA the whole scrap.
格雷扎克格塞扎克中士
Sergeant Grsezak,
那里面有库伯 麦克莱纳汉 奥科贝
that's Cooper, McClenahan, Okobe.
其中还有五个人
Five kids between them.
在我给他们的家人写通知之前
Before I write letters to their families,
你告诉我
I want you to tell me:
你到底有没有参与到交火之中
did you engage in that firefight or not?
早上好亚伯拉罕上尉
Good morning, Captain Abraham.
现在时间八点12分 正义之轮在全面运行
It's 0812, and the wheels of justice are spinning smoothly.
天秤 是正义之秤 艾哈迈迪先生
"Scales." It's "scales of justice," Mr. Ahmadi.
恕我直言 长官 我觉得
Respectfully, sir, I think it can be
不管用什么打比方都可以
whatever the metaphor calls for.
你为什么总是告诉我几点了 我这次可是来早了
And why are you giving me the time? I'm actually early today.
菲瑞少校让我来提醒你你要去他的委员会
Major Ferry asked me to remind you that you're on his committee
重新谈判西班牙军队地位协议
to renegotiate the Spanish Status of Forces Agreement.
什么委员会
The committee for what now?
我发了几封邮件了
I sent several e-mails.
我详细你邮件上面肯定完美呈现了
I'm sure they were impeccably rendered.
你应该知道
As you probably know,
驻外海军陆战队的行为
the conduct of Marines stationed abroad
受我们的律师与东道国谈判的
is governed by a Status of Forces Agreement
部队地位协议的制约
that our lawyers negotiate with the host country.
我们与北大西洋公约组织的所有成员国都签署了一揽子协议
We have a blanket agreement with every country in NATO.
西班牙为什么要重新协商
Why is Spain looking to renegotiate?
他们想要只适用于驻扎在那里的海军陆战队
They want an amendment that applies only to Marines stationed there.
两周前 帕特里克·劳勒下士
Two weeks ago, Corporal Patrick Lawlor
在执勤的时候出了车祸
got into a car accident while he was on duty.
西班牙公民华金·萨帕特罗在车祸中丧生
A Spanish citizen named Joaquin Zapatero was killed in the crash.
他是马德里竞技的一名中场明星
Apparently, he was a star midfield prospect for Atlético Madrid.
可惜
Regrettable.
但是不都说了吗 是意外
But, as you said, an accident.
劳勒下士喝醉了 长官
Corporal Lawlor was drunk, sir.
有人举♥行♥抗♥议♥
There have been protests.
他们政♥府♥要我们去修改
Their government's asking us to amend
驻军地位协议 这样劳勒下士
our Status of Forces Agreement so Corporal Lawlor
可以在西班牙法庭进行审判
can be tried in a Spanish court.
我们当然不能这样
Of course we can't do that.
所以才要商议 长官
Hence the negotiation, sir.
当然了 西班牙人都知道
Of course, the Spanish are well aware
我们在非洲的行动
that all our operations in Africa
驻扎的根据地在他们的领土范围内
are staged out of bases in their territory.
执行委员会说什么时候进行商议呢
And the committee to conduct said negotiation meets when?
八点 先生 你其实没早来
0800, sir. You are not, in fact, early.
- 事实上你 迟到了 - 我知道早到的反义词
- You are, in fact, late.- I know what the opposite
是什么 谢谢你
of early is, thank you.
你真的应该提前告诉我这些事啊
You really should warn me about these things ahead of time.
我们与北大西洋公约组织的
We have a blanket agreement
所有成员国都签署了一揽子协议
with every country in NATO.
我们不能对于西班牙进行
We can't negotiate
重新修正 根据事实本身
a revision with Spain. Ipso facto.
你们输了 钱给我吧
Oh. Pay up, everybody.
我猜中了事实
I had "ipso facto"
首个拉丁少校费里这周会过来
as the first Latin Major Ferry would drop this week.
你迟到了 所以不给你钱
You can't collect if you're late.
说到这个 谁猜到
Speaking of which, who had 0813
亚伯拉罕上尉会在08点13分到
for Captain Abraham's arrival?
多宾斯上尉赢了
Captain Dobbins won.
你不是应该用新手♥机♥按9吗
Are you supposed to dial "nine" first with the new phones?
你猜到我会迟到15分钟吗
You had me 15 minutes late?
看到少校邀请我们国防部的同僚加入委员会
Glad to see the major invited our colleagues from Defense
还挺好的
to join us on the committee.
我们是
Oh, we journeyed all the way up
一层一层爬上来的
a single flight of stairs.
为什么检察官
Why should the prosecuting attorneys
把所有乐子都抢去了
get to have all the "fun"?
别这样 乐子要加引号♥
Don't do that... Put fun in quotes like that.
乐子这个词我说的很大声啊
I said "fun" out loud.
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表