剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
- 去俄亥俄州看看我們能學到什么 - 我會通知
- get to Ohio and see what we can learn. - I'll alert Lance Corporal
范·霍恩下士的辯護隊 他們也想去
Van Horn's defense team. They'll want to go, too.
我想我現在明白了
Think I've got it now.
這里有一種不容置疑的愛國主義氣氛
There's a certain aura of unassailable patriotism.
是的 關于這個 先生
Yes. About that, sir...
拉米 我們能在這里見你嗎 它很緊急
Rami? Can we see you in here? It's urgent.
他就在這里 恭喜
There he is. Congratulations!
我們并不是想過于樂觀
We don't mean to get ahead of ourselves,
但是你從來沒有在練習測試中漏掉一個問題
but you never missed a question on your practice tests.
上校很抱歉她不能來
And the colonel is sorry she couldn't be here.
- 她的兒子 - 哦
- Her son. - Oh.
所以 告訴我們進展如何
So? Tell us how it went.
我沒有參加
I didn't take the test.
但是他們花了
But it took them
很多年才完成你的背景調查
years to finish your background check.
發生什么了
What happened?
有一場抗議
There was a protest outside the building
在我應該去的大樓外
where I was supposed to take it.
他們來自于馬夫尼
People who are here through MAVNI.
他們沒有違反任何規則
They didn't break any rules.
我們邀請他們來 我們需要他們來
We asked them to come... We needed them to come.
這些
The kinds of people who know
這個國家懂一種以上語言的人
more than one language in this country?
誰會編寫計算機程序
Who can program computers?
他們不再服兵役了
They don't do military service anymore.
這里沒有爭論 軍隊
No arguments here. It's brutal what the military did
對馬夫尼最后一批新兵的所作所為很殘忍♥ 但是你
to the last batch of MAVNI recruits, but you're
有綠卡 那與你無關
on a green card; that has nothing to do with you.
我們背棄了對他們的每一個承諾
We backed out of every promise we made to them.
現在他們進退兩難
Now they're in limbo.
他們的家人可能會被驅逐出境
Their families might get deported.
我不能就這么走過去
I couldn't just walk past that.
總得有人
Somebody has to,
站在那些人一邊
you know, stand with those people.
即使只有我一個人
Even if it's just me.
真是令人難以置信的勇敢
That's incredibly brave.
你妻子怎么看
What does your wife think?
她是超級生氣
She's super pissed.
她不會是唯一一個
She won't be the only one.
當上層的人發現
When people up the chain find out,
他們肯定會有意見
they're definitely going to have opinions.
你甚至可能需要一個律師
You might even need a lawyer.
- 你是說你會 - 我當然愿意
- Are you saying you'd... - Of course I would.
并不是說你缺少志愿者
Not that you'd have any shortage of volunteers.
謝謝你 長官
Thank you, ma'am.
為什么人們會發現我做了什么
Why would people find out what I did?
因為你會告訴他們
Because you're going to tell them.
我 不
I'm... No.
- 我 我不喜歡談論我自己 - 拉米
- I-I don't like talking about myself. - Rami.
如果你要抗議什么
If you're going to protest something,
你就得承認
you kind of have to admit
你在做什么
that's what you're doing.
我一直在想
I can't stop thinking
拉米做的事情
about what Rami did.
我知道 這太愚蠢了
I know, it's incredibly stupid.
愚蠢 他有妻子
Stupid? He's got a wife
女兒 還有一條成為公民的道路
and a daughter and a path to citizenship
在這個仍是
in a country that remains
世界最佳位置重量級競爭者的國家
a heavyweight contender for best place on Earth.
他不為自己著想
He's not thinking about himself.
這就是它的神奇之處
That's what makes it so amazing.
我說這很蠢 中尉
I said it was stupid, Lieutenant.
或許是
It can be that,
這也是我見過的最勇敢的事情
and also one of the most courageous things
之一
I've ever seen.
如果人們不做些做難以置信的蠢事
If people didn't do incredibly stupid things
有時候 我們仍然會處于黑暗時代
sometimes, we'd still be in the Dark Ages.
亞伯打來的
It's Abe.
他和特雷跟萊昂內爾·卡恩斯談過
He and Trey talked to Lionel Kearns,
顯然他不夠聰明 連上網都不會
apparently he's not smart enough to log onto
更不用說開網站了
the Internet, let alone run a website.
他們發照片了嗎
Did they send a picture?
辣椒
Chili.
是辛辛那提
It is Cincinnati.
我們走吧 斯派克 走了
Let's go. Spike it. Go.
這里沒人叫我中尉
No one calls me "Lieutenant" here.
這個健身房♥里 我是阿爾布雷希特教練
In this gym, it's Coach Albrecht.
中尉 我們過來是跟你談假冒海軍網站的事兒的
Lieutenant, we're here to talk about FakeMarine.com.
你聽說過或訪問過那個網站嗎
Have you heard of or visited that website?
假冒海軍嗎
FakeMarine?
沒聽說過
Never heard of it.
所以用戶名 瑞克棒棒54 對你沒有任何意義嗎
So the username RickRoll54 doesn't mean anything to you?
瑞克棒棒嗎 那是什么
Rick Roll? What does that mean?
警官們 我很樂意回答你們的任何問題
Officers, I'm more than happy to answer
但這些女士們要參加州賽了
any questions you've got, but these ladies
我可以在練習之后再談嗎
have states coming up. Can I maybe meet you after practice?
等他們結束這場混戰
How about they finish up this scrimmage
然后我們和你確認幾件事怎么樣
and we confirm a few things with you afterwards?
成交
Done.
那是瑞克·阿斯特利嗎
Is that Rick Astley?
也許吧 我不知道
Maybe, I-I don't know.
姑娘們 我告訴過你們不要帶手機來練習
Told you ladies not to bring your phones to practice.
你在說什么 阿爾布雷希特教練
What are you talking about, Coach Albrecht?
那是你的手機
That's your phone.
所以你對瑞克搖滾一無所知
So you don't know anything about rickrolling,
但你的手機鈴聲是 永不放棄 嗎
but your ringtone is "Never Gonna Give You Up"?
有那么奇怪嗎
Is that so weird?
確切地說 我不會說這很奇怪 更像
I wouldn't call it weird, exactly. More like...
該用什么詞語表達呢
What's the phrase I'm looking for?
嗯
Hmm.
我們可能需要把你徹底查一遍
Probable cause to search everything you own.
如果你是假冒海軍網站的管理人
If you're the administrator
那么一定有人因你而死
of FakeMarine.com, then someone is dead because of you.
你就在鏡頭前準備好吧
Get ready for your turn in front of the camera.
你為什么要我作證
Why do you want my testimony?
我從來沒見過假冒海軍網站的那個家伙
I never even met that guy from FakeMarine.com.
我們在逮捕阿爾布雷希特中尉之前搜查了他的電腦
We searched Lieutenant Albrecht's computers
我們知道他是網站的管理員
right before we apprehended him. We know he was the administrator
我們知道他發了一封電子郵件
of the site. We know he sent the e-mail directing
指示一等兵阿恩特
Lance Corporal Arndt to get physical
與他所面對的人進行身體接觸
with the people he confronted.
一旦進入軍事法庭 我們只需要你證明
Once this goes to court-martial, we just need you to testify
你自己的視頻內容
as to the contents of your own videos
以及假冒海軍網站的總體基調如何影響了
and how the general tone of FakeMarine.com influenced
- 他們的創作 - 當然 我能做到
- their creation. - Uh, sure, I could do that.
那就放心了
That's a relief.
在未來 一等兵
In the future, Lance Corporal,
我們不要試圖說服
let's refrain from trying to talk your accuser
你的原告放棄交易
out of making a deal.
你用什么來交換我們
What are you offering our client in exchange
- 當事人的證詞 - 119布拉沃 過失殺人罪
- for his testimony? - 119-Bravo, involuntary manslaughter.
我不知道你是
I wasn't aware you were
防守隊員 艾克
part of the defense team, Ike.
當這是一件民眾事件時
Lieutenant Pfister was representing
費斯特中尉是代表范·霍恩一等兵回去的
Lance Corporal Van Horn back when this was a civil thing.
嚴格來說 他還在國外
Technically, he's still aboard.
如果你愿意在量刑時考慮
If you're willing to consider
我們當事人的建議
our client's commendations during sentencing,
你就會有證人了
you've got yourself a witness.
- 等等 就這些嗎 - 艾克 我們在談判
- Wait, that's it? - Ike, we're negotiating here.
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表