剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
他们查到了一名叫杰克逊·德沃尔的准下士
That led them to one Lance Corporal Jackson Devore.
费里少校 李中尉
Major Ferry, Lieutenant Li...
- 有 - 警♥察♥认为
- Yes, ma'am. Yes, ma'am.- The police think
杰克逊·德沃尔是袭击者之一
that Jackson Devore is one of the attackers.
你们过去看看
Fly down there.
如果真是如此
If they are right,
把他
bring him back here,
还有其他攻击者带过来
along with the other assailants,
我们公平有快速地 给他们定罪
and we will treat them to a fair and speedy... conviction.
遵命
Yes, ma'am.Yes, ma'am.
亚历克斯 还好吧
Hey, Alex, uh, everything all right
我们可以去外面谈谈吗
Mind if we talk outside
他们给了我两周时间转移基地
They gave me an extra two weeks to move off base.
目前 医院给了我充足时间休息
So far, the hospital's been great about time off.
你得到 钱了吗
Did you get, uh, you know, the money
杰森的死亡抚恤金上周到账了
Jason's death benefit came in last week.
这多亏了你
Thanks for your help with that.
谢谢你做的一切
With everything.
嫁给海军的时候
When you marry a Marine,
有时候就不得不思考 失去他的可能性
sometimes you think about losing him.
这也许是结婚带来的代价
It can be part of the deal.
没人跟我们讲过我要承担多少责任
No one tells you about the big list of chores.
我可以多帮帮你
I can do more.
一个律师联♥系♥了我 叫什么丹尼斯·斯威廉斯
A lawyer called me. His name is Dennis Swillce.
你应该不太喜欢他
I don't think you would like him very much.
我知道杰森肯定不喜欢他
And I know Jason wouldn't have,
但我觉得他很厉害
but I do think he's good at what he does.
丹尼斯·斯威廉斯常常起诉别人
Dennis Swillce sues people, and he does it a lot.
获胜的次数超过失败
He wins more than he loses.
他觉得我要是起诉非正常死亡 是能获胜的
He thinks I can win a wrongful death suit.
被告是谁
Against who
伊恩·莫尔黑德杀了杰森只是因为军医
Ian Morehead only killed Jason because the battalion surgeon
- 对至少六起脑震荡病情视而不见 - 关于这个我们在法庭上证实过了
- ignored at least six concussions.- Which we proved in court.
多年来他故意误诊病人
He intentionally misdiagnosed his patients
而没人注意到
for years, and no one noticed him doing it
甚至没人提出过疑问
No one even asked questions
这是体制性的失败
This was an institutional failure.
那家伙想起诉军队
This guy wants to sue the Corps
我想让你在被传讯之前先听听我的说法
I wanted you to hear it from me before you get a subpoena.
我为什么会被传讯
Why would I get a subpoena
如果进入开庭审理那一步
If it goes to trial,
我的律师会要求你作证
my lawyer's going to ask you to testify.
对休伊特指挥官的那案子你赢了
You won the case against Commander Hewitt.
他认为陪审团或许会想听听你会说什么
He thinks a jury might want to hear what you have to say.
我不是到这来要求你去那样做
I-I'm not here to ask you to do it.
去或不去 随你的意愿
Say yes, say no.
或者告诉我你再也不想见到我
Tell me you never want to see me again.
背负着杰森的性命的那人
The man responsible for Jason's death
因为你处于终生监禁
is in jail for life because of you.
我很是感激
I'll never be anything but grateful.
我只想让你知道接下来会发生什么
I just wanted you to know what's coming.
准下士杰克逊·德沃尔
Lance Corporal Jackson Devore
因为饮酒误事受到三起纪律性处罚
has three NJPs for alcohol-related incidents.
他的津贴因为与排里的战友打架被削减两次
His pay has been docked twice for fighting with platoon-mates.
今早 翁斯洛郡治安官发现
This morning, Onslow County sheriffs found him passed out
他在他的车里 不省人事
in his vehicle with bruises on his face
身上带着瘀伤 指关节上有明显血迹结块
and distinctive stains caked onto his knuckles.
那家伙是个暴♥力♥的酒鬼
This guy is a drunk, violent,
而且我们抓到他时 确实是人证俱在 他手上还有血迹
and we literally caught him with blood on his hands.
请告诉我我们不会做什么交易 长官
Please tell me we're not making any kind of deal, sir.
我们不会的
We're not making a deal.
你觉得我们为什么先下手为强
Why do you think we took the first hop down
我们要在他的辩护律师到这之前好好试试他
We take a crack at him before his defense counsel gets here,
或许在对簿公堂之前
maybe he gives up the other attacker
他会供出另一个攻击者
before we put anything on the table.
那是个很聪明的计划 请收下我的恭维
That is an excellent plan. My compliments.
不幸的是 一小时之前我和我的当事人谈过了
Unfortunately, I conferred with my client an hour ago.
多宾斯上尉 准下士杰克逊·德沃尔
Captain Dobbins. Lance Corporal Devore
能找到如此棒的律师真是好运气
was fortunate to land such an outstanding advocate.
政♥府♥方恭敬地请求
The government respectfully requests
与你的当事人会面
an audience with your client.
需要多久 就谈多久
Take all the time you need.
没想到你会这么回答
That's not the answer we expected.
然而 打个预防针
Fair warning, though.
我想你们不会喜欢他要说的东西
I don't think you're gonna like what he has to say.
关于昨晚的事我一点都记不起来了
I can't remember a single thing about last night.
完全没了
It's all just gone
只有些片段
Just bits and pieces.
好像在19:30我们开始痛饮
We started doing chugs at maybe 1930.
在那之后
After that
你知道的 人们称之为不省人事是有原因的
There's a reason they say "blackout," you know
真不幸 准下士
That's unfortunate, Lance Corporal.
你所有的唯一讨价还价的筹码就是
The only bargaining chip you've got is the name
跟你一块揍人的小伙伴的名字
of your fellow attacker.
我知道这看起来有多糟
I know how bad this looks.
你对听命于一个女性有意见吗
Do you have any issues taking orders from a woman
一开始 是的 有点
At first, yeah, I kind of did.
那不是你参军前会预料到的事 你知道的
It's not what you picture when you sign up, you know
但我习惯了 斯隆中尉还行
But I got used to it. Lieutenant Sloan's okay.
她大体上懂自己的行当
She knows what she's doing mostly.
根据你的基地指挥官所说 她做完了手术
According to your base commander, she's out of surgery.
医生说她很快会醒过来
Doctors say she'll wake up soon,
而当她醒来时 我们能直接从她那得到第一手信息
and when she does, we'll get the story straight from her.
在那之前你想说什么
Anything you want to say before that happens
准下士德沃尔告诉了你他还记得的东西
Lance Corporal Devore told you what he remembers.
看紧他 多宾斯上尉
Stay close, Captain Dobbins.
我们会回来逮捕你的当事人的
We'll be back to apprehend your client.
我是费里上校
I'm Major Ferry.
这是我的同事 李中尉
This is my colleague, Lieutenant Li.
很抱歉你一醒过来
We are very sorry to bother you
就来打扰你 中尉
right after you woke up, Lieutenant.
你的医生告诉我们你得卧床休养一段时间
Your doctors told us you'll be laid up for a while.
是的 三根肋骨断裂 一处肩胛骨粉碎性骨折
Yeah, three fractured ribs, a shattered shoulder blade,
还有一只膝盖严重受创 要是你 你也得卧床休养
and a wrecked knee will do that for you.
我要错过我的调令了
I'm gonna miss my deployment.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你赢得了
You earned the right
指挥那只连队的权力
to lead that company.We will punish
我们会惩罚那些伤害你的海军陆战队队员
the Marines who did this to you.
我们已经羁押了一个嫌疑人
We already have one suspect in custody.
如果能麻烦你描述下其他的
If you'll just describe the others...
你刚说海军陆战队吗
Did you say Marines
准下士杰克逊·德沃尔正等着
Lance Corporal Jackson Devore is waiting for us
我们把他运回匡提科
to transport him back to Quantico.
不是杰克逊干的
Jackson didn't do this.
治安官找到他时他满手都是血
The sheriffs picked him up with blood all over his hands.
那是帮助我弄的
That's from helping me.
准下士德沃尔和一名医护兵
Lance Corporal Devore and one of the corpsmen,
他们从酒吧出来 正好碰上了
they came out of the bar in the middle of it all.
他们冲了上来
They jumped in.
要不是准下士德沃尔
I'd probably be dead if it weren't
我很可能会死
for Lance Corporal Devore.
那些冲着我来的人 他们不是我排里的
The guys who came after me, they're not in my platoon.
昨晚之前我没见过他们中任何一个人
I never saw either of them before last night.
治安官抓的是个清白的人
The sheriffs are holding an innocent man.
我没法描述他们中的任一个的特征
I couldn't really describe either of them.
没法对你起到帮助
Not in a way you can use.
当时外面很黑 很快就过去了
It was dark. It happened fast.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
斯隆中尉 你是一起恶性袭击的受害者
You're the victim of a vicious attack, Lieutenant Sloan.
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表