剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
我们觉得 她希望大家知道你被升职
We think she wanted your promotion out there.
她希望大家关注你的事迹
She wanted to draw attention to what you did.
代理将军是
General Daley chairs the Committee for
军队女性进步委员会的主席
Women's Advancement in the Armed Services.
她肯定是通过内部系统追踪到了你的升职
She must've charted your progress through IOC.
当然了
Of course.
我们至少每周通一次电♥话♥
We talked on the phone at least once a week.
她犯了错 艾玛
She made a mistake, Emma.
戴利将军
General Daley wanted the world
只是希望世人能祝贺你的升职
to celebrate your promotion.
我们可以证明是她
We can prove it was her.
这叫做判例案件
It's called a test case.
在法律限制下
Swillce wants to overturn a law that makes it impossible
现役人员几乎无法对军队提起民事诉讼
for active duty personnel to file civil suits
斯威廉斯希望推♥翻♥这一点
against the military.
这是他做这件事的唯一原因
That's the only reason he's taking this on.
这样现实吗
Is that realistic
斯威廉斯不傻
Swillce isn't a dumb guy.
他选择你的案子是有原因的
He picked your case for a reason.
迷人的寡妇
Attractive widow struggling to make it
- 挣扎着做一个单亲母亲 - 谁挣扎了 我们很好
- as a single mom... - Who's struggling We're fine.
相信我 他在陪审团面签描述你的时候
Trust me, when he describes you to the jury,
肯定会说你挣扎 而我是
you'll be struggling. I'll be a...
在战争中或将的海军 因为悼念死党的死而禁欲
combat-decorated Marine stoically mourning the loss
杰森是男的 没有死党
of my best friend.Jason was a guy. He didn't have a best friend.
斯威廉斯会说他有
In Swillce's world, he did.
所以说你要作证吗
Does that mean you're gonna testify
这个案子成功的唯一办法
The only way this succeeds
就是上升到最高法庭
is if it makes it to the Supreme Court.
那时候丹尼都上大学了
Danny will be in college and you'll still be testifying
你却还在给他父亲十年前的案子作证
about what happened to her father a decade ago.
丹尼 关电视刷牙了
Danny, turn off the TV, brush your teeth.
我现在要做决定 挺好的
I love that I have to decide this right now.
你今天晚上就要收拾好吗
You really need to get this room packed tonight
不然我能做什么
When else am I gonna do it
20天之后就要搬走了
I have to be out of here in 20 days.
丹尼 关上电视
Danny, turn off the TV.
送她睡觉去吧
Go put her to bed.
我帮你收拾一会
I'll take over in here for a while.
谢谢
Thank you.
亚伯
Abe
你还没回答我的问题
You never answered my question.
没说你要做什么
About what you're gonna do.
泄露的人是戴利上校
General Daley's the leak.
- 抓到她了 - 我不懂
- We got her. - I don't follow.
报道上说他们
That article says they were making Lieutenant Sloan
- 可能不给斯隆中尉升职了 - 艾玛你不用担心
- sweat her promotion. - Well, Emma's fine.
我们只是希望戴利上校认为 她的升职收到了影响
We just made General Daley think the promotion was in danger.
你想证明
You wanted proof
戴利上校泄露消息给了克莉丝汀·维克曼
that General Daley is leaking to Christine Vickerman.
昨天 艾玛联♥系♥了上校
Yesterday, Emma called the general and told her
跟她说 自己听说连长
that she had heard her company commander
要搁置她的升职
was putting the promotion on hold,
等待调查
pending an investigation.
调查什么呢
An investigation into what
艾玛被袭击那晚上
Apparently there was a Marine at Conlee's the night
好像有一个未成年的海军也在酒吧里
that Emma was attacked that was underage.
她在的时候 这个海军被藏在了厕所里
They hid him in the bathroom while she was there,
但他还是在那栋楼里
but he was still in the building.
戴利上校显然是不喜欢艾玛说的这个消息
General Daley obviously didn't like what Emma told her.
所以想要给海军施压
She wanted to put pressure on the Corps;
而今天早上又爆出了这个消息
that article showed up this morning.
也就是说 你制♥造♥了假新闻
In other words, you manufactured fake news
我制♥造♥的是 证据
I manufactured evidence.
这是戴利上校做的
General Daley did this, Colonel.
泄露的人是她
She's the leak.
将我们现在用的防弹丙烯酸
Replacing our current bulletproof acrylic
- 换成海军的尖晶石 - 安·玛丽·戴利准将
- with the Navy's spinel... - Brigadier General Ann Marie Daley.
我们要以不服从命令
We're apprehending you for failing to obey an order,
过失犯罪和泄露机密信息
criminal negligence and disclosing
逮捕你
classified information.
请跟我们来一趟 长官
We need you to come with us, ma'am.
这是亚当·特恩布尔中尉
This is a recording of the first field test
试穿战斗部署鞋的首只视频
of Lieutenant Adam Turnbull's new deployment-grade footwear.
如你们所见 它与制♥服♥完美融合
As you can see, they blend stylishly with the uniform.
结实度与外观都是一流的
Fit and finish appear top-notch.
谢谢你送我的靴子 妈妈
Thanks for the boots, Mom.
出去走走看看怎么样
Let's see how they stand up to a stroll.
你找我吗 上校
You wanted to see me, Colonel
塔利上校想安排你
Major Talley tried to put you on
为安·玛丽·戴利的案子辩护 你推辞了
Ann Marie Daley's defense, you begged off.
就是
It's...
我现在任务太多
I-I can't fit it into
没办法胜任 长官
my caseload at the moment, ma'am.
而且我也不是特别想接
It's not something I'm dying to take on.
司令官下令
There's a reason the commandant issued an order
保护艾玛·斯隆身份秘密 是有原因的
to keep Emma Sloan's identity secret.
任务是不能
We do not cherry-pick
让你随便挑的 多宾斯上校
assignments here, Captain Dobbins.
戴利将军为国效忠25年了
General Daley has served her country
她有权享受
for over 25 years, she's entitled
我们这边能够提供的最佳辩护律师
to the best defense we can mount.
你去吧
Mount it.
- 遵命 - 将军
- Yes, ma'am. - The general
还带来了私人律师
is bringing in somebody from the private sector.
你将会与第三方律师合作
You will be paired with outside counsel.
你之前是否有
Have you worked with
爱马仕·帕帕迪米特洛珀罗斯有过合作
Hermes Papademotropoulos before
前将军佛格霍恩·莱格霍恩
Retired Colonel Foghorn Leghorn
我听说过他的事迹
Yes, I'm familiar with his work.
他确实不太好相处
He does lay on the folksy with a trough.
不过 他曾经管理军法干部
However, he commanded the Judge Advocate Corps.
你友好点
Play nice.
我是不会叫他公主的
I'm not calling him Princess.
解散
Dismissed.
长官
Ma'am.
我希望
I wish...
我们都希望
We all wish...
我们什么也帮不上你
There's nothing that we can do for you
你可以提醒我一下这是怎么用的
You can remind me how these work.
我其实并不是很信宗教 长官
I'm not a particularly religious person, ma'am.
你能不能尽量帮我们祈祷
Will you say a prayer for us anyway
当然
Yes.
上一篇文章显然有问题
The last article is obviously a problem.
如果我们交给军事法庭审判
If we take this to court-martial,
陪审团会认为你跟克莉丝汀·维克曼有关系的
it's going to tie you to Christine Vickerman
你想要的东西都有了吗 将军
in the eyes of the panel.Do you have everything you need, General
我可以派茉莉去给你买♥♥个鸡蛋沙拉三明治
I-I can send Molly for an egg salad sandwich,
- 要吗 - 我不饿
- if you like. - I'm fine.
爱马仕提出美味的要约之前
As I was saying before Herm made his
我要说的是 我觉得
appetizing offer, I-I think...
你可以叫我公主 多宾斯上校
Yeah, you can call me Princess, Captain Dobbins.
- 我的军事教练员都接受 - 军事教练员 我知道
- I mean, it was good enough for my drill instructor. - Drill instructor, yes, I know.
如果我们上交军事法庭
If we go to court-martial...
为什么不去军事法庭
Why wouldn't we go to court-martial
难道你知道其他方法
I mean, do you know another way
能帮将军获得
of getting the general the absolution
赢得的赦免吗
she deserves
在现在的情况下
Absolution may be an ambitious target
赦免可能要求有点高了
under the circumstances.
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表