剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
在投射了高威力空爆♥炸♥彈
of the first people back in Parwan
之后第一批回到帕爾旺的人們之一
after we dropped the MOAB.
戰略上 我們認為那次襲擊勝利了
Strategically, we think the strike was a success.
我們的情報小組聽見了一些談話聲
Our SIGINT teams are hearing chatter
表明理查德·巴恩賴特
that indicates Richard Barnwright
還有至少10名IS的成員被♥干♥掉了
and at least ten other IS fighters were killed
就在爆♥炸♥波摧毀了這些人藏身的隧♥道♥時
when the blast wave hit the tunnels where they were hiding.
理查德·巴恩賴特死掉了 長官
Barnwright's gone, ma'am.
他不會再在油管上謀殺誰了
He won't be murdering anyone else on YouTube.
那被俘的海軍陸戰隊員呢
And the captured Marines?
我們竊聽到的消息沒有提到人質
None of our intercepts mention hostages.
沒有證據表明你的兒子和另一個
There's no indication that your son and the other
海軍陸戰隊員藏在隧♥道♥里
Marines were being held in the tunnels.
謝謝你 上尉
Thank you, Captain.
我知道你在大量待處理事務中還要額外
I know you're taking this on in addition
- 處理此事 - 長官 我對此感到很難過
- to your caseload. - Ma'am, I'm sorry to have to say this...
我理解
I understand.
沒有任何跡象表明亞當在隧♥道♥里
There's nothing that indicates Adam was in those tunnels.
也沒有任何跡象表明亞當不在隧♥道♥里
There's also nothing that indicates he wasn't.
你知道 如果孩子上♥床♥睡覺了
You know, once the kid's in bed,
你就可以換頻道了
you are allowed to change the channel.
丹妮在放學回家的路上告訴我這個節目
Danny told me about this show on the way home from school,
所以我告訴她我會看這集
so I told her I'd watch this episode
這樣我們明天就能討論這個了
so we can talk about it tomorrow.
她真的很喜歡你 亞伯
She really likes you, Abe.
詹森走得太久了 她在慢慢地親近人
Jason was gone so much, she's slow to warm up to men.
你們和她相處得很好
You did well with her.
你和詹森
You and Jason
做的很好
did well.
你有慢下來嗎
Do you ever slow down?
如果我沒有 就不會像現在這樣了
If I don't do it, it doesn't happen.
- 祝福你 - 謝謝你
- Bless you. - Thank you.
那是什么
What's that?
只是我的律師要我嘮叨你的事情
It's just stuff that my lawyer wants me to nag you about.
你沒讀過的談話要點
The talking points that you haven't been reading,
未來幾年的大致時間表
a rough timetable for the next few years.
你同意為詹森的遭遇作證
You agreed to testify about what happened to Jason.
不好玩 但這就是正事
It's no fun, but this is the deal.
祝福你
Bless you.
謝謝你
Thank you.
你介意嗎
Do you mind?
你在發燒
You're burning up.
哦 我可沒時間生病
Oh, I don't have time to be sick.
去吧 去睡吧
Go, sleep.
我待會看看丹尼和瑪吉
I'll check in on Danny and Maggie.
包我身上了 阿爾
I've got it, Al.
如果你愿意的話 我可以全包了
If you want, I can crash on the pullout.
幫他們準備上學 日常照顧他們
Help them get ready for school and day care.
你對我們太好了
You are too good to us.
當我和詹森被派到海軍陸戰隊的時候
When I was posted at Leatherneck with Jason,
在那次我被槍擊的軍事行動的前一天晚上
the night before we went on the op where I got shot...
我們就知道情況可能會不妙
...we knew it was gonna be bad.
我向詹森保證 如果他出了什么事
I promised Jason that, if anything happened to him,
我就會照顧你和孩子們
I'd be there for you and the kids.
我就在這 阿爾
I'm here, Al,
除非你叫我離開
until you tell me not to be.
不好玩 但是這就是正事
It's no fun, but this is the deal.
我們應該讓地方司令部授權
We should get local command to authorize
支付給帕爾旺每個仍舊和我們聯系
extra cash payments to every tribal leader in Parwan
的部落首領以額外現金
who'll still take our calls.
總有人知道亞當·特恩布爾身上發生了什么
Someone knows what happened to Adam Turnbull.
我能給你回電話嗎
Can I call you back?
費斯特中尉 這是什么
Lieutenant Pfister, what is this?
這是范·霍恩案子的檔案
That's the file on the Van Horn case.
費里少校叫我把這個交給你
Major Ferry asked me to pass it on to you.
看上去你們倆要共事了
Looks like you guys are gonna be cocounsel.
那個假冒英勇的事兒嗎
The Stolen Valor Guy?
范·霍恩下士參與了一場酒吧打架
Lance Corporal Van Horn got into a bar fight.
為什么我們需要兩個高級律師
Why do we need two senior attorneys on this?
詹姆斯·戴爾 那個范·霍恩打的人
James Dale, the guy that Van Horn hit,
很明顯 自打架那晚起
well, apparently, he's been having headaches
一直被頭痛折磨
since the night of the fight.
昨天去了急診室 在接受檢查時
Went to the ER yesterday, lost consciousness
失去了意識
while they were examining him.
他大腦中有血塊
He had a blood clot in his brain.
醫生說是打架造成的
Doctors say it was from the fight.
有血塊
Had a blood clot?
今天早上就破裂了 詹姆斯·戴爾死了
It ruptured early this morning. James Dale died.
現在涉及到了第118條款
This is Article 118 now.
范·霍恩下士被控謀殺
Lance Corporal Van Horn is being charged with murder.
是的 但他們不能指控我謀殺 是他
Yeah, but they can't charge me with murder. He took the
先動手的 我只是自衛
first swing. I was just defending myself.
- 攝像機上都有 - 我們相信我們可以認罪
- It's all there on camera. - We're confident we can plea down
這樣傷害最小 或許可以是第119條
to a lesser charge, maybe Article 119,
過失殺人罪
Involuntary Manslaughter.
- 不 是他先打我的 - 政♥府♥
- No. He hit me. - The government
可能會說你極端的敵意是
will likely argue that your extreme hostility was itself
一種挑釁 而詹姆斯·戴爾
an act of provocation, and that James Dale
有理由為其人身安全而擔心
had reason to fear for his safety.
所以現在什么情況 我的余生都在監獄里度過嗎
So what now? I spend the rest of my life in a brig?
我們會盡力阻止的 但事實是
We'll try to prevent that, but the fact is,
你親自記錄了自己犯罪的證據
you personally recorded evidence of yourself committing a crime,
并發到了網上
then posted it to the Internet
70萬人都看見了
for 700,000 people to watch.
到今早 已經90萬人了
900,000, as of this morning.
并且這又不像
And there's no such thing as...
來看看這個
Pitch in with something?
好
Sure.
靴子都錯了 你的帽子是從哪個該死的軍隊來的
...boots are all wrong and your hat is from the freaking Army.
我發現了這個
I caught this.
操作攝像機的人是海軍陸戰隊的
The guy operating the camera is a Marine.
他面對的那個人
The man he's confronting
今早死掉了
died early this morning.
看看是誰 然后給那個人送個
Count your lucky stars and send that guy
感謝賀卡 他可是把這個案子用心形的盒子
a thank you card. He delivered your case
送給你的
to you in a heart-shaped box.
再看看這個
Look at this, though.
裝雜貨的人
The guy loading the groceries
是北達科他州俾斯麥的數學老師
is a math teacher from Bismarck, North Dakota.
他被一個在家休假的下士
He was exposed as a faker by a lance corporal
揭發為冒牌貨
who was home on leave.
沖突變得很激烈
The confrontation got physical.
他走得時候胳膊斷了 這個
He came away with a broken arm. This one...
是在基韋斯特海軍航♥空♥站附近錄制的
was recorded near Naval Air Station
我們的兩個飛行員參與了
in Key West. Two of our pilots down there got into it
還有一個叫阿爾瓦羅·門多的當地人
with a local named Alvaro Mendo.
門多后來被報道為昏迷
Mendo's in a medically-induced coma.
還有更多
There are more,
它們都來自從發布這些視頻的網站
and they're all from videos posted to this website.
好的 我明白了
Okay, I get the idea.
出現在冒牌海軍陸戰隊網站上的假冒英勇
Stolen Valor confrontations on FakeMarine.com have a tendency
有暴♥力♥傾向 然后你想知道為什么
to get violent, and you want to know why.
你起訴的那個人
What does the guy you're prosecuting
對此有何說法
have to say about it?
范·霍恩下士告訴國防部
Lance Corporal Van Horn told the defense
他就是覺得
he just kind of understood
暴♥力♥沖突的訪問量更多
that violent confrontations got more views.
我不確定這能解釋這種模式 不過
I'm not sure that explains the pattern, though.
這些網站現在隨處可見 但是冒牌海軍陸戰隊網站
These sites are everywhere now, but FakeMarine.com
是唯一一個始終保持
is the only one with a consistent history
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表