剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
直到他到了栅栏附近
until he was walking toward the wire.
我觉得他
I think maybe
应该是去了医务室
he went to sick bay.
但是休伊特没有记录
But Hewitt never put it in the log,
因为他看到一个机会
because he saw an opportunity.
他并没有给莫尔黑德治疗
Instead of treating Morehead's symptoms,
而是让他更严重了
he made 'em worse.
有很多方法可以
Now, there are all kinds of ways to...
使某人处于迷失方向的状态
agitate someone in a disoriented state.
多宾斯上校就看到了
Captain Dobbins sees
我理论的美妙之处了
the beauty of my theory.
休伊特让莫尔黑德进入狂暴状态
Hewitt whips Morehead into a frenzy
然后把他放到一个他知道
and then drops him in a spot
莫尔黑德的指挥官
where he knows Morehead's commanding officer--
也就是那个会毁掉休伊特事业生涯的人
the same guy who is about to wreck Hewitt's career--
会被呼唤过去看看莫尔黑德怎么了
is going to be called in to bail Morehead out.
或许莫尔黑德袭击了杰森 或许没有
Maybe Morehead attacks Jason, maybe he doesn't,
但试一试又能怎么样呢
but what's the harm in giving it a shot?
如果成功了 就少了两个问题 两个大问题
If it works, you got rid of two problems, two big problems.
这个理论是有意思的
Okay, it's an interesting theory,
但除非你有休伊特把莫尔黑
but unless you've got footage
带到栅栏旁边的录像
of Hewitt taking Morehead out to the wire,
不然你怎么证明呢
I don't see how you prove it.
没有的
I have no such thing.
俩人都没在监控里出现过
Neither of them show up on the security footage.
我们得找
We have to seek...
其他的证据
alternative evidence.
比如呢
Such as?
我们估计
We're probably
找不到的
not going to find any.
无论如何 都需要时间啊
Either way, we need time to look.
打给普林西斯 告诉他你打算早上
Call Princess. Tell him you want to negotiate
协商一下
a plea in the morning.
我们找证据的时候你可以慢慢拖延
You can drag your feet while we dig around.
要多久
For how long?
不知道 如果需要的话
No idea. Can you kill a whole day
可以拖延一整天吗
if we need you to?
搞事情呗
A filibuster?
亲
Honey...
你可是来对地方了
you came to the right gamecock.
你都来了俩小时了
You've been out here
到底有没有提议给我啊
for two hours-- you got a counterproposal for me,
有很多细节呢 普林西斯
or not?There are a ton of deal points here, Princess.
我还在研究
I am working on it.
那我一个一个给你回答
So I'll respond one by one.
你喜欢这部电影吗
You like that movie?
协商结束了
This negotiation is over.
你那边怎么样了
How'd it go on your end?
他们都来了 你呢
They're all here. How about you?
告诉我你有发现
Please tell me you got something.
有了
I got something.
我觉得
I think.
全体起立
All rise.
亚伯 我们要么行动要么撤退
Abe, we got to fish or cut bait.
有什么新线索吗
Do you have any news
律师们
for us, Counselors?
法官大人 能给我一点时间吗
Your Honor, may I have a second?
我在等一封从阿富汗发来的邮件
I'm waiting for an e-mail from Afghanistan.
是一个用户名叫 大屁♥股♥23的人
Someone with the username Get That Ass 23.
- 来了告诉我 - 我们的证据就是一个叫做
- Tell me when it comes in.- Our case rides on a guy
- 大屁♥股♥23的人么 - 你看着手♥机♥就行
- who calls himself Get That Ass 23?- Just watch the phone.
我要争取点时间
Gentlemen.I'm gonna buy some time.
法官大人 政♥府♥方以及被告并没能
Your Honor, the government and the defendant were unable
达成一致
to reach a deal.
我们传唤
We call...
指挥官诺亚·休伊特
Commander Noah Hewitt.
我希望这是最后一次了
For what I sincerely hope is the final time,
没有 我没有在陆军一等兵莫尔黑德
no, I did not treat PFC Morehead
杀死亨特上校那晚治疗过他
on the night he murdered Major Hunt.
我也没有让他去栅栏那边
And I certainly didn't drive him to the fence line.
我觉得你有
I think you did.
我觉得你利用他杀了杰森
I think you used him to kill Jason,
因为杰森知道所有来的海军陆战队员
because Jason knew about all of the Marines who came
到你们营的援助站寻求帮助
to your battalion aid station for help
- 但是变成了你的受害者 - 反对
- but left it as your victims.- Objection.
律师有义务提供证据
Counsel is obliged to offer evidence,
- 而不是看法 - 我相信
- not his opinion.- I'm certain
证据马上就会来了啊
evidence is forthcoming in the very near future.
伊恩·莫尔黑德也是受害人
Victims like Ian Morehead himself,
一个来自缅因州斯科霍根的孩子
a kid from Skowhegan, Maine,
差点被冲出帕里斯岛三次
who almost washed out of Parris Island
但是他坚持下来了
three different times, but he stuck it out
因为他想效忠祖国
because he wanted to serve his country.
一个成了海军的孩子
A kid who became a Marine,
然后从昏迷中醒来 发现自己被控谋杀
then woke up from a blackout to find himself accused of murder.
比如马特奥·洛佩兹
Victims like
这种受害者
Mateo Lopez...
- 反对 - 有效
- Objection!- Sustained.
一个睡在公园长椅上的老兵
...a decorated veteran who sleeps
因为他已经无法再去
on a park bench because he can't hold down
- 工作了 - 亚伯拉罕上校
- a job anymore.- Captain Abraham,
你在藐视法庭
you are in contempt of court.
艾德里安·索伦森今天不能到场
Adrian Sorensen couldn't be here today.
因为他自杀了 但是他的遗孀
He committed suicide. But his widow
还是很愿意见见你的 休伊特指挥官
would very much like to meet you, Commander Hewitt.
够了 所有人立刻
Enough! The spectators
坐好
are to sit immediately.
亚伯拉罕上校 你刚刚的爆发
Captain Abraham, that outburst earned you
让你受到一封谴责信
a letter of reprimand. Your next step
你将会在禁闭室呆30天
is 30 days in the brig.
你到底有没有问题
Do you have any questions
要问证人
for the witness, or not?
休伊特指挥官
Commander Hewitt,
亨特上校被杀的那晚 你的员工是否有治疗
on the night of Major Hunt's murder, did your staff treat
二等兵兰斯·特雷纳的前额擦伤
a Private Lance Trainor for forehead abrasions?
有可能
Possibly.
有的 我们有记录 证物I
They did. We have the records. Exhibit I.
你的一位独♥立♥医生在前额
One of your Independent Corpsmen
给他缝了12针
gave him 12 stitches in his forehead.
麻烦读一下记录告诉我们
Would you read from the log and tell us why
兰斯·特雷纳为什么需要缝针
Private Trainor required attention?
上面说他去大冒险了
It says Private Trainor took a dare.
他
He, uh...
他故意把头伸进厕所的窗户里
he intentionally put his head through the window of a latrine.
那如果我告诉你 特雷纳的队友
And what would you say if I told you
拍了一段当时的大冒险的视频
that one of Trainor's squad mates took a video
而在视频的背景里面 我们可以清楚地看到
of the incident, and in the background of that video,
你开车带着被捆绑的伊恩·莫尔黑德
we can clearly see you driving a restrained Ian Morehead
朝栅栏的方向去了
in the direction of the fence line?
我只能说我想看一下视频
I guess I'd say I'd like to see that video.
有证据吗
Does such evidence exist,
亚伯拉罕上校
Captain Abraham?
法官大人 我们还在等
Your Honor, we're waiting for it.
不行 已经等了很久啊
No, the court has already been more than patient.
- 大屁♥股♥ - 你说什么
- Get That Ass!- I beg your pardon?
有视频了 法官大人 刚刚发过来
We have the video, Your Honor. It just came in.
我们想将这个作为
The government would like to introduce it
- 证物J - 反对
- as Exhibit J.- Objection!
这是邮件附近啊
It's an e-mail attachment.
我们会查明证据的来源
We'll be ascertaining the provenance of the evidence,
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表