剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
- 祝福你 - 谢谢
- Bless you. - Thank you.
我们明天带着那张素描回去吗
We headed back out with that sketch tomorrow?
两只队伍 和今天一样
Two teams, same as today.
效率应该很高的
Should be productive.
这城市的每个人都赞同的一件事就是
The one thing everyone in this country agrees on
希望我们不要找到这个孩子
is that they don't want us to find this kid.
你也许很感兴趣去了解这个拱门
The Arch, you may be interested to learn,
它是被埃罗沙里宁在1947年设计的
was designed by Eero Saarinen in 1947,
但是直到1963年才着手动工
but construction didn't begin until 1963.
哦 你对这不感兴趣吗 好吧
Oh, you're not interested in that? Okay.
那么现在我猜应该到吃药时间了
Well, then I guess it's pill time.
干了
Bottoms up.
一切都还好吗
Everything good there?
嗯嗯
Sure.
如果我们不得不在这过夜
If we're having these forced sleepovers,
我们还是联络一下感情吧
might as well bond.
或者睡觉
Or sleep.
他病了
He's sick.
妄想症
Delusional disorder.
我很担心他
I worry about him.
如果他不吃药
If he doesn't take those pills,
他就会觉得人们在看着他
he thinks that people are watching him.
就算你告诉他那不是真的 你证明给他看
You can show him that's not true, you can prove it to him,
但他始终无法接受
but he still believes it.
有时候我觉得我应该告诉别人马蒂他
Sometimes I think that I should tell someone Matty's got...
有问题
issues.
我的意思是 如果你们要给他投票
I mean, if you're going to vote for him,
至少你们应该知道他的情况 对吧
you should know, right?
如果我这么做了他肯定会忌恨我的
He would hate me if I did that.
他病了
He's sick.
我很担心
I worry.
不行 我不能在早上11:00点预约
No, I cannot do an 11:00 a.m. appointment.
这些测试必须在我得知报告后
These sessions have to be over
才能结束
by the time I report for duty.
是的 我的职责
Yes, duty.
我是海军陆战队的
I am in the Marine Corps.
不 我之前从没做过心理治疗
No, I-I have never done therapy before.
任何类型的都没有做过
Not of any kind, no.
谢谢
Thank you.
他刚刚睡着
He's asleep.
尽量安静些 好吗
Try to be quiet in there, okay?
他做的很好 但是这些治疗
He's doing great, but these sessions
很费神 他需要休息
are tough; He needs to rest up.
我会在大厅里工作的
I'll work in the lobby.
克鲁兹小姐 我丈夫告诉你
Uh, Miss Cruz, my husband told you
他要带私人理疗师来
he was bringing in a private therapist?
我希望这不会冒犯到你
I hope that's not offensive.
我们很感谢你做的一切
We appreciate everything you're doing.
没事
It's fine.
你也不用叫我克鲁兹小姐
And you don't have to call me "Miss Cruz."
你能帮上忙吗 亚当需要吗
Will it help? Does Adam need it?
一个餐馆需要两个主厨吗 你听着 我理解你的
Does a restaurant need two chefs? Look, I get it.
你们想要感觉自己真的有帮到什么
You guys want to feel like you're doing something.
是我的丈夫
It's my husband.
让我了解一下这是否妨碍了现在的情况
Let me know if it gets in the way.
我能问你一些问题吗
Can I ask you something?
你不停的说着你的丈夫
You keep saying "husband."
我们分居了
We're separated.
这就是为什么要做情感治疗
That's why the therapy.
这是你想要的吗 情感治疗
Well, is that what you want? Therapy?
艾萨相信永动机
Asa believes in perpetual motion.
这缓解了他对这个世界的焦虑
It soothes his anxiety about the world.
你也许没问我
Well, not that you asked,
但我想告诉你我们比他们更擅长这个
but we're better at this than they are.
男人
Men.
你照顾好你自己 让艾萨做他自己吧
You take care of yourself, and let Asa do Asa.
瓦尔
Val?
我儿子会怎么样呢
What's gonna happen to my son?
有些人会不服输
Some fight.
有些人会自怨自艾
Some never come all the way back.
现在要说亚当要走哪条路还为时过早
It's too soon to tell which way Adam's gonna go.
早上好 亚伯拉罕上尉
Good morning, Captain Abraham.
拉米
Rami?
我还在做梦吗
Am I dreaming?
我经常出现在你的梦里吗 先生
Do I often appear in your dreams, sir?
在我梦里你常常穿着些不一样的
Usually wearing something different.
怎么 为什么
How are... Why...
多宾斯上尉要求我提供一个临时的细节
Captain Dobbins requested me on a temporary detail.
我来自穆♥斯♥林♥文化 她认为我会有用
I'm from a Muslim culture; She thinks I'll be useful.
拉米
Rami!
我可以拥抱你
I could hug you.
拉米
Rami! Oh...
谢谢 是的 女士
Thank you. Yes, ma'am. Uh...
很高兴看到你们俩
Good to see the both of you, too.
一如既往很高兴见到你 艾哈迈迪先生
Pleasure, as always, Mr. Ahmadi.
你准备好出去接受采访了吗
You good to head out on interviews,
或者你需要点时间
or you need some rack time?
尊敬的 先生 我不确定
Respectfully, sir, I'm not sure
我们需要去任何地方
we need to head anywhere.
在警长工作人员日的声明中
In Staff Sergeant Day's statement,
她形容这个男孩穿着衬衫
she described the boy as wearing a shirt
带有当地足球俱乐部的标志
with the logo of a local soccer club.
在我飞行之前 我问了几位国会议员
Before I flew, I asked a couple of MPs
- 仔细地关注他们的训练场 - 拉米 这些孩子会藏起来
-to keep a discreet eye on their training field. - Rami, the kid's in hiding
他不会参加足球训练
He's not going to soccer practice.
我不会乱说话的 女士
I hate to be a contrarian, ma'am,
- 但他今天早上的确在那里 - 什么
- but he was there this morning. - What?
塔♥利♥班♥曾经控制过这个地区
The Taliban used to control this region,
他们禁止了比赛
and they banned the game.
现在 没有人错过练习
Now, no one misses practice.
你想采访你的证人吗
Would you like to interview your witness?
全体起立
All rise.
我了解到目前有些进展了
I understand there have been some developments.
请求报告许可 上尉
Permission to approach the bench, Your Honor.
我注意到你没有
I noticed you didn't have
小木槌 女士
a gavel, ma'am.
我昨晚去了机械师的仓库
I went to the mechanic's depot last night.
他们给了我这些
They gave me these.
我让他们把你的名字模板刻在锤子的一边
I had them stencil your name onto the side of the hammer.
这真是太棒了 中尉
This is just amazing, Lieutenant
我不相信我有幸
I don't believe I've had the pleasure
有你在我的法庭上
of having you in my courtroom
在此案例之前
prior to this case.
第一中尉 哈珀·李
First Lieutenant Harper Li.
我很期待向你学习
I look forward to learning from you.
我听说你赢得了一颗青铜星 海军陆战队
I heard you won a Bronze Star, Marine.
我相信你有足够的东西教我
I'm sure you've got plenty to teach me.
我的荣幸 在我们找到那个男孩后
Your Honor, after we tracked down Zaram Gulwal,
他的父母同意一次审问
his parents agreed to a one-time
以问答的形式
question and answer session.
我们可以对他进行录像 但是我们不能
We can record him, but he won't be available
让他在军事法庭上出庭证明
to testify at court-martial.
我去了上校的房♥间
I went with the captain to his room.
他雇我扫地还有服务客人给他们倒茶水
He hired me to sweep up and serve milk tea to people.
在他离开后 海军陆战队闯了进来
After they left, the lady Marine broke in.
我看不到她的大部分脸
I couldn't see most of her face,
但她的声音像个女的
but she talked like a girl.
她把枪对准了上校
She aimed her gun at the captain
并且朝我喊道 让我走
and yelled at me to go.
让我回家 所以我赶紧跑了
To go home. So I did.
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表