剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
我印象里的亚伯永远不会陷入旧友重逢的寒暄中
The Abe I remember would never get stuck on CYA detail.
斯考特·梅尼恩 海军罪案调查处
Scout Manion. NCIS.
- 哈珀·里 - 哈珀·李吗
- Harper Li. - Harper Lee?
- 是的 - 所以你也知道关于那本书的笑话 对吧
- Yes. - So you get jokes about that book, too?
整天 每天 亚伦和我
All day, every day. So Aaron and I are interviewing
一直在询问管理人员
the admin staff, but it's always nice
但有点支援总是好的
to have a little bit of backup.
你们建立时间线的时候告诉我
So let me know when you establish a timeline.
会的 斯考特
Will do, Scout.
很高兴见到你
Great to see you.
我也是
You, too.
你看上去真不错
You look good.
你知道斯考特在用时间线的事嘲笑我们 对吧
You know Scout was mocking us with the timeline thing, right?
并不意味着这是个坏主意
Doesn't mean it was a bad idea.
你说你不喜欢和海军罪案调查处合作
You said you didn't like working with NCIS.
你从没告诉过我你曾经和一个特工约会过
You never told me you used to date one of the agents.
你怎么会有这种想法
What gave you that idea?
很高兴见到你
"Great to see you."
我也是 你看起来不错
"You, too. You look good."
这是一个精致的时间安排 哈珀·李
That's one exquisite timeline, Harper Lee.
你们可以停止查询了 伙计们
But you can call off the dogs, guys.
我们的网络团队在软件中发现了一个小故障
Our cyber team found a glitch in the software.
它是在测试当天早上6点13分
It got into the system during an update run
由鲁尔少校运行的更新过程中进入系统的
by Major Luhr at 6:13 on the morning of the test.
这是用户的错误 不幸的事故
It was a user error. An unfortunate accident.
就这样 伙计们
That's it, guys.
等一下 你说鲁尔少校在
Hold up a second. You said Major Luhr ran
6点13分进行了更新
the update at 0613?
我是用正常频率说的 但是 是的
I said it in normal-person time, but yes.
当时鲁尔少校已经在指令格式的初试简报会上了
Major Luhr was already at the pre-test briefing in the SCIF
所以他不可能
at that time, so he couldn't have installed
安装那个软件补丁
that software patch.
有人用他的证件登录
Someone logged in with his credentials
这样他们就可以篡改武器系统
so they could tamper with the weapons system.
抱歉打扰你了 斯考特
Sorry to complicate your week, Scout,
但这不是意外 这是蓄意破坏
but, uh, this wasn't an accident, this was sabotage.
时间线说明了一切
Timeline for the win.
好吧
Okay.
不对劲 是吗
Doesn't seem right, does it?
什么看起来不对劲
What doesn't seem right?
好吧 我们让他们走上正轨
Well, we put them on the right track,
他们把我们赶出去放羊
they put us out to pasture.
我们
"We"?
关于你做的时间线 我发现前后不一致
You made the timeline, I spotted the inconsistency.
你是照着路走的 我是照着面向对象设计
You're the alley, I'm the oop.
我们告诉他们发生了什么 指挥调查结束了
We told them what happened; the command investigation is over.
在他们抓到人之前我们管不了那里
It's not our territory until they have somebody in custody.
如果他们拘留了某人
If they get somebody in custody.
你的未婚夫真的那么粘人吗
Is your fiancé really that needy?
哦 不是巴德 是战争实验室的那个家伙
Oh, it's not Bard. It's that guy from the Warfighting Laboratory.
梅萨罗斯中尉
Lieutenant Meszaros?
如果泥需要
"If zou need..."?
你知道大多数东欧键盘上的
You do know the "Y" and "Z" keys are reversed
Y和Z键是反向的吗
on most Eastern European keyboards?
非常感谢你们的帮助 我们会把坏家伙带过来的
Much obliged on the assist. We'll bring you a bad guy.
不 这不太对劲
No. It doesn't seem right.
他们是游牧部落
They're a nomadic tribe
但这并不能保证他们
but that doesn't guarantee they'll move out of the pass
会在未来24小时内离开关隘
in the next 24 hours.
好吧 我们一定要想办法解决问题
Okay, let's definitely try to work something out.
我会在这 抱歉
I'll be here. Sorry.
我们本该一起吃午饭的
We were supposed to have lunch.
现在我真的开始觉得你在躲避我
Now I'm really starting to think that you're ducking me.
我知道你想要高级辩护律师 玛雅
I know that you wanted Senior Defense Counsel, Maya.
也许这是你应得的 但却到我那去了
You probably deserved it, but it went to me,
所以我们必须让它起作用
so we got to make it work.
我一直表现得像个顽童 我很抱歉
I've been acting like a brat. I'm sorry.
我去过那里 我很伤心
I've been there. It hurts.
这么说你能行了吗
So you good with all this?
你看到那个圆圈了吗
Mm. You see that circle?
这是爆♥炸♥半径
That's a blast radius.
我觉得上校在考验我
I think the colonel is testing me.
她不认为
She doesn't think
我能批准 那个
I can recommend sign-off on... that.
她在等我找借口找她
She's waiting for me to come at her with some excuse.
你是不是想把自己塑造成一个
Are you maybe casting yourself as the star of a show
几乎没有出演过节目的明星
that you're barely in?
那个爆♥炸♥半径是空爆弹 对吧
That blast radius, that's a MOAB, right?
我知道你不能回答这个问题 但相信我
I know you can't answer that, but trust me,
特恩布尔上校知道这是一个重大的决定
Colonel Turnbull knows that this is a huge call.
她选中你是因为她需要你帮忙
She tapped you because she needs you on this.
谢谢你
Thanks.
如果我是那个橘子 我会请一个新医生
I'd ask for a new doctor if I were that orange.
我必须擅长这个
I have to get good at this.
我不可能让诺娜用hCG注射器给自己注射
No way I'm making Nona inject herself with an hCG trigger.
试管婴儿之类的东西
It's an IVF thing.
医生让我练习这个
The doctor told me to practice on this.
显然 这感觉和
Apparently, it feels the same as...
嗯 你知道的 我等不及让他们
Well, you know. I can't wait
在楼下给你安排一间办公室了
for them to assign you an office downstairs.
我可以向你保证这种感觉是相互的
I can assure you the feeling's mutual.
来看看这个
Check this out.
你知道我现在是辩护律师了
You do realize I'm a defense attorney now.
威斯克 西姆斯股价下跌
Westcott-Sims stock is down.
没毛病 他们制♥造♥的无人机杀死了
That makes sense. They made the drones
那些海军陆战队员
that killed those Marines.
威斯克的竞争对手
Westcott's competitor,
莫雷航♥空♥设备 几周前
Mulray Avionics. A few weeks ago,
他们买♥♥下了林恩黑文防御部
they bought Lynnhaven Defense,
另一个无人机商店
another drone shop.
作为一个在前线新空出的海军陆战队合作位置
"A marriage that firmly cements Mulray's place
这次的合并牢牢地巩固了莫雷的地位
in the front of the line for a newly vacated USMC contract."
莫雷将从这份合同中
Mulray stands to gain $100-plus million
获得1亿多美元的收益
off this single contract, not to mention billions
更不用说还有数十亿美元的额外市场价值
in additional market value.
海军罪案调查处专注于外国干涉
NCIS is focused on foreign interference.
有人应该看看企业间谍活动
Someone should take a look at corporate espionage.
我想也许我和哈珀会顺便
Thought maybe Harper and I
去拜访一下莫雷 问几个问题
would drop by Mulray and ask a few questions.
问题是我必须在半小时内
The problem is I got to pick Danny up
把丹尼从学校接回来
from school in a half hour.
给予那个家庭许多帮助
Giving that family a lot of help.
对 就像杰森死后我说的那样
Yeah, just like I said I would when Jason died.
你的手♥机♥上有电子游戏吗
You have video games on that phone?
为什么
Why?
有一个内部攻击和报道组
Mulray has an in-house attack and pen group.
你知道那是什么吗
Do you know what that is?
他们是黑客 像老虎队一样
They're hackers, right? Like a tiger team?
他们是被定罪的网络骗子
They're cyber crooks who got convicted.
相对于服刑时间
Instead of serving time,
政♥府♥将它们放入一个工作发布程序中
the government puts them into a work release program.
这里有牦牛模拟器吗
Do you have Yak Simulator on here?
牦牛模拟器
A yak simulator?
那是什么
What is that?
你假装是一头牦牛
You pretend to be a yak. Huh.
我还没玩过那个
I, uh, I haven't played that one yet.
让我和哈珀小姐说完 然后我再下载
Let me finish with Miss Harper, and then I'll download it.
找到攻击团队和作家团队 我会装得很随意
Find the attack and pen team. I'd play it casual,
问问他们什么时候开始加大无人机的工作
ask about when they started ramping up their drone work
看看你会得到什么反馈
and see what comes back to you.
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表