剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
只是帮助吗 你不希望杀上尉的人是阿富汗人
Just "help"? You're not hoping it turns out to be an Afghan.
这里的基地指挥官肯定是阿富汗人
The base commander here definitely is,
我们只是沿着他们找给我们的线索查而已
but we'll follow the clues where they take us.
我的指挥官希望是上尉萨邦尼是你们杀掉的
My commanding officer hopes it was one of you.
所以我们是一条战线上的
So we have that much in common.
你有没有什么可以告诉我关于这个谋杀的消息
What can you tell us about the murder?
我想无论谁杀了上尉萨邦尼
I believe that whoever killed Captain Sarbani,
美国人或是阿富汗人 都是在黑市买♥♥卖♥♥大♥麻♥
American or Afghan, did it in a dispute over the sale
出现纠纷的时候杀的人
of hashish on the base.
你的队长竟然在黑市做交易
Your captain was dealing?
不信的是 看起来是这样的
Unfortunately, it appears so.
我们发现这些藏在萨邦尼上尉的后备箱里
We found those hidden in Captain Sarbani's trunk.
残留下的你也看到了 这不是糖果
The residue you see... it's not candy.
你有没有检查这个包装纸
Have you checked the wrappers for prints?
查了 指纹来自于我们自己的研究人员
Yes. The fingerprints we found came from our own investigators.
中士霍索恩
Sergeant Hawthorne.
- 你是议会建议来参加这次调查的人吗 - 是的 长官
- You're the MP advising this investigation? - Yes, sir.
你有向他们简短说明保管物证的程序吗
Did you brief them on chain of custody?
没有人问我这个 长官
No one asked me about that, sir.
你知道谁
Do you know who
在批发的这些大♥麻♥包装纸吗
wholesales hashish in these wrappers?
这些糖果是在附近一个市场的摊位卖♥♥
Those candies are sold from a stall in a market nearby.
- 我们跟那个小贩见了面 但是 - 在市场
- We interviewed the vendor, but... - Did this interview
见面吗
happen in the marketplace?
我们应该把他带到基地 他更有可能
We should bring him to the base. He's more likely
能我们私下谈谈 她是个女的
to talk to us in private. She is a woman.
当地习俗 男海军陆战队员不能和阿富汗妇女讲话
Local, uh, custom. Male Marines can't talk to Afghan women.
但你可以啊 只要 你跟着她一道来就可以
You can, though, along with a female engagement team.
女海军陆战队员 戴着头巾 穿着阿富汗传统服饰
Female Marines, wearing hijabs, trained in Afghan customs.
我还是喜欢叫她们的老名字 母狮
I still like to call them BY THEIR OLD NAME: Lionesses.
- 李中尉 中尉赞徳·卡特 - 长官
- Lieutenant Li? Lieutenant Zandra Carter. - ma'am.
这是上士 我们是你的协助小组
This is Staff Sergeant Day. We're your engagement team.
给 长官 这是你的头巾
Here, ma'am. Here's your scarf.
你介意吗
Uh, do... do you mind?
我也是适应了一段时间才会戴的
Took me a while, too.
谢谢
Thanks.
伊琳恩在市场上卖♥♥这些
Illiyeen runs the market that sells the candies
我们在上尉萨邦尼后备箱里发现那些包装的糖果
that we found in Captain Sarbani's trunk.
她同意帮这忙和我们谈谈
She's agreed to talk as a favor.
她丈夫会一起听
Her husband will listen.
你可不可以告诉她我们不在乎
Can you tell her we don't care what might have been in
糖果包装纸里她卖♥♥的东西
the packages of candy she sold?
我们只是想知道有没有来自于哈比比军营的其他人
We just want to know if anyone else from Camp Habibi
买♥♥了和上尉萨邦尼差不多一样的糖果
bought the same kindof candy Captain Sarbani did.
她说只要是士兵要买♥♥糖果
She says it as she told the soldiers in the market.
她都是不会提供的
She has no assistance to offer.
有没有在她摊位工作的其他人
Is there anyone else who works at her stall,
可以帮助我们呢
someone who might be able to help us?
麻烦谢谢她
Please thank her.
我告诉她死的的那个男的是一个阿富汗战争英雄
I told her that the dead man is an Afghan war hero.
她说她卖♥♥普通包装
She said she sold regular packages
给一个来自于基地的美国人
to an American from the base.
只要她看到他就可以认出他
She can identify him by sight.
我们得给她照片
We need to get her pictures.
她说她卖♥♥给大♥麻♥的那个人
She said that the man she sold hashish to
就现在站在那边
is standing right here.
玛雅 每天我都
Maya. Every day I take my
服药 就像我承诺的那样
medication, just like I promised.
每天我也会给你发一个视频
And every day I send you a video,
也像我承诺的那样
just like I promised.
让我知道什么时候我们可以结束这个吃药拍视频的小仪式 谢谢
Let me know when we can end this little ritual. Thanks.
你一定知道我是你的长官吧 多宾斯上尉
You do know I'm your boss, Captain Dobbins?
随时都铭记于心呢
Wouldn't have it any other way.
这样 那么
Mm. So...
为什么你要求加入这个任务在我还没来得及
why did you jump on this case before I had a chance
分配给任何人之前
to assign it to anyone?
因为这是一位海军陆战队员被指控谋杀
Because it's a Marine accused of murdering
一位盟军军官 我知道你会自己拿这个任务
an allied officer. I knew you'd take it yourself.
就当作是给我的特权好了
As is my prerogative.
没有人会这么认为 长官
No one's arguing that, sir.
只是
It's just...
从你和诺娜结束体外受精周期
it's been two weeks since you and Nona
结束已经两周了
finished your IVF cycle.
你应该很快就会有孩子的 对吧
You should have news soon, right?
早晚的事儿
One way or the other.
作为下属又恰好是朋友的我
As a subordinate who happens to be a friend
在我们已经下班的时候
when we're off the clock,
我觉得你会想回家
I figured you'd want to be home...
早晚的事儿
one way or the other.
那真是很谢谢了
I appreciate that.
这样已经好几天了 这应该是安全了
It's a couple of days. It... should be safe.
另外 他们现在有一个叫电♥话♥的东西
Besides, they have this gadget called a phone now.
我理解它发生 当亚历山大·贝尔
I understand it came about when Alexander Bell
把酸溅在他的手上
spilled acid on his hand...
事实上 你来是一件好事
Actually, it's a good thing you're coming.
基于我对这个案子的了解
Based on what I'm reading about this case,
我可以提供帮助
I could use the help.
欢迎来到赫尔曼德省
Welcome to Helmand Province.
保证你们的头在转动防止迫击炮弹射向你们
Keep your heads on a swivel for mortar rounds.
我听说塔♥利♥班♥发射了他们
I hear the Taliban launches them special
特别是当辩护律师来到的时候
when the defense attorneys get here.
我们会记住的 你还没有跟我们
We'll keep that in mind. You haven't been talking
的客户谈过对吧 别因为我们还没因他
to our client, have you? Oh, not since we apprehended him
从事毒品交易和谋杀而逮捕他就不去谈谈
for drug dealing and murder.
你应该很开心看见他
You're welcome to go see him, though.
或者我们可以停下来去物证室检查一下
Or we could stop by the evidence locker and take a gander
他藏在他后备箱大♥麻♥
at the stockpiles of hashish and opium
和鸦♥片♥的贮存
he had hidden in his barracks.
我们的阿富汗同事
And have our Afghan colleagues handled said evidence properly?
你最好别希望是那样的 保管链
You better hope not. Chain of custody's
是我们得到的得出真♥相♥的唯一希望
the only sliver of daylight you've got.
中尉卡特
Lieutenant Carter.
你真的要因霍索恩犯谋杀罪而把他
Um, are you really gonna court-martial.
- 送上军事法庭吗 - 看起来是这样的
- Hawthorne for murder? - Looks that way.
杰姆没有杀上尉萨邦尼
Jim didn't kill Captain Sarbani.
你怎么会知道的
How could you know that?
因为我是那晚
Because I was the one
在上尉萨邦尼营房♥里的那个
in Captain Sarbani's barracks that night.
我就是你要找的那个人
I'm the person you're looking for.
我射死了上尉萨邦尼
I shot Captain Sarbani.
所以 中尉卡特向检察官承认了吗
So, Lieutenant Carter confessed to a prosecutor?
你破案真迅速
You got to admire the efficiency.
那她说了她为什么射上尉萨邦尼了吗
Did she say why she shot Captain Sarbani?
她想讲的 我打断了她
She tried to. I cut her off.
你不能对抗军事法庭
Good. You can't be conflicted off the court-martial.
潜在的军事法庭
Potential court-martial.
她向我们坦白是她杀的人
She straight up told us she did it.
那可能就意味她是有罪的
That might even mean she's guilty.
一开始上尉萨邦尼叫我去他的营房♥
It started when Captain Sarbani called me to his quarters.
那不正常吗
Was that unusual?
我是母狮 长官 我会有情报
I'm a Lioness, sir. I get intel.
当地的女人和我们聊天
The local women get chatty with us.
我会把我了解到的记下来
I'd write up what I learned and go over it
和萨巴尼上尉一起研究
with Captain Sarbani.
所以他才想见你吗
So that's why he wanted to see you?
我也是这么想的
I mean, that's what I thought.
我敲门后
After I knocked,
他开始谈论沙尘暴
he started talking about sandstorms.
事情变得很奇怪 发生得很快
It got real weird real fast.
萨巴尼是
Sarbani was...
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表