剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
Thank you, ma'am.
中尉
Lieutenant.
哈珀
Harper.
你还好吗
You good?
当你准备好说话的时候
When you're ready to talk...
你要跟我做交易吗
Are you gonna offer a deal?
在塔克的案子吗
In the Tark case?
大家都知道他叛逃了
Everyone knows he deserted.
问题是 我们能找个陪审团来定罪吗
The question is, can we get a panel to convict?
他是个名副其实的英雄
He's a bona fide hero.
我们来这里是为了找到证据
We came here to find evidence
来反驳这种说法
to counter that narrative.
结果一无所获 所以
We came up empty, so...
这可能在几天前就已经过去了
This could have gone away days ago.
相反 三个海军陆战队员死了 这一切都是因为塔克
Instead, three Marines are dead, all because Tark wants
想站在讲台上向全世界发表演讲
to stand on a soapbox and lecture the world.
没有其他选择
There's no deal.
收到 长官
Copy that, sir.
在开场白上我会给你粗略的介绍
I'll get you a rough pass at an opening statement.
我要你别插手这件事
I want you to sit this one out.
西姆斯上士休假了吗
Is Staff Sergeant Simms getting time off?
西米内斯 塔莉
Ximinez, Talley?
他们不需要盛装打扮
They don't need to dress up and sit there
像其他人一样坐在法庭上
in court like the whole world
没有重新安排自己
didn't just rearrange itself.
尊敬的先生 我是海军陆战队员
Respectfully, sir: I'm a Marine.
我有工作
I have a job.
如果你担心我 你会让我这么做的
If you're concerned about me, you'll let me do it.
我们应该直接开始
Our opening should be direct.
事实对我们有用 所以把它们说出来
The facts work for us, so get them out there
让它们公之于众
and let them stand.
把口头花束留给辩方
Leave the verbal bouquets to the defense.
火箭筒
RPG!
穴居人八号♥ 我们正在猛烈的炮火中
Caveman Eight, we are under heavy fire.
哈珀
Harper.
哈 你的表演
Harper, your show.
你打算在霍林斯沃斯处理十字架
You were going to handle the cross on Hollingsworth?
对 是的 当然
Right. Right, sure.
你没事吧 自从开庭陈词后 你就没说什么
You okay? You haven't said much since opening statements.
我很好 我只是刚刚分心了
I'm fine, I just got distracted.
你知道吗 我来吧
You know what? I'll take this one.
花一点时间 中尉 把你的笔记拿出来 好吗
Take a beat, Lieutenant. Just pull your notes, okay?
我脑子里没有所有的名字和日期
I don't have all the names and dates in my head.
政♥府♥会质问它的证人吗
Is the government going to question its witness?
- 等一下 法官大人 - 如果是政♥府♥
- One second, Your Honor.- If the government
没有费心准备这个证人 我们应该继续
hasn't bothered to prepare for this witness, we should move on.
你能说一下你的姓名和军衔吗
Would you state your name and rank for the record?
雷蒙德·霍林斯沃思中士 先生
Gunnery Sergeant Raymond Hollingsworth, sir.
你和被告一起服过役
And you served with the defendant,
塔卡尼安中尉
Lieutenant Zephyr Tarkanian?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你的排在叙利亚埃尔玛莱镇
Is it true that your platoon held a position
占据了一个阵地 直到
in the town of Elmaleh, Syria, until the morning of...
我找不到它们
I can't find them.
我听说你今天惨败了
I heard you got massacred today.
不过明天就可以了
Lick 'em tomorrow, though.
- 你确定吗 - 没问题
- You sure about that? - Not even remotely.
哈珀很挣扎 是吧
Harper struggled, huh?
她很好
She was fine.
- 她挣扎着 亚伯 - 这就是哈珀想要的
- She struggled, Abe. - This is what Harper wants.
也许她并没有像自己想象的那样做好工作准备
Well, maybe she's not as ready to work as she thinks she is.
她会没事的 特雷 这就是我们所做的
She'll be fine, Trey. This is what we do.
我们把不好的东西放在一个盒子里
We put the bad stuff in a box,
然后我们就继续前进
and we just keep on going.
一个海军陆战队员总是想回到战场上
A Marine is always gonna want to get back in the fight.
无论
As to whether or not
这场斗争是否值得
that fight is worth it in the first place,
这是负责人的责任
that's on the people in charge.
你这案子处理得不好 亚伯
You got a bad hand with this case, Abe.
里中尉手头有很多工作要做
And there's plenty of work for Lieutenant Li to do around here.
我只是宁愿
I'd just rather it didn't involve
没有让她出庭
standing her up in court just yet.
我早上7点打电♥话♥给玛雅
I'll call Maya in the morning.
你要回家吗
You going home?
我还能去哪里
Where else would I go?
我不知道
I don't know.
看来你最近要去见亚历克斯·亨特了
Seems that you've been going to see Alex Hunt lately.
你知道的 帮助别人
You know, to help out.
我认为这种情况可能会逐渐减少
I think that might be petering out.
我不知道亚历克斯是否还需要我的帮助
I don't know if Alex needs my help anymore.
听到这个消息我很难过
Sorry to hear that.
亚伯
Abe.
不管你在那里有什么
Whatever you had there,
不管变成了什么 重要的人是谁
whatever it became, the people that matter?
我们不会评判你的
We won't judge you.
很高兴看到你快乐
It was nice to see you happy.
拉米
Rami.
我希望不会太晚
I hope it's not too late.
我还在一些员工名单上
I'm still on some staff lists. The crew chief
你从土耳其带回家的啤酒花公♥司♥的负责人联♥系♥了我
of the hop you took home from Turkey contacted me.
很显然你把这个忘在飞机上了
Apparently you left this on the plane.
我到处都找遍了 谢谢你
I've been looking everywhere for that. Thank you.
进来吧
Come on in.
我正要去跑步
I was just about to go for a run.
我 我不知道你喜欢
I-I didn't know you like, um...
这是金属乐队吗
Is that metal?
我在国外听过
I heard it overseas.
这位 呃 上士
This, uh, staff sergeant
在悍马车里放过 在我们到目的地前
was playing it in the Humvee right before we got...
你听到发生什么事了
You heard what happened.
我很好 我发誓
I'm good. I swear.
听你这么说我很高兴
Glad to hear it.
我并不感到惊讶
I'm not surprised.
我是说 我今天在法庭上落后了一步
I mean, I was a step behind in court today.
我不能放松 所以
And I can't wind down, so...
在2100年跑步
going for a run at 2100.
我们想念你 拉米
We miss you, Rami.
新工作怎么样
How's the new gig?
它很好 很好
It's fine. Good.
你
Do you...
你感觉不一样了吗
do you-do you feel different?
他们说一切都不一样了
They say everything's different
当你参加战斗后
after you're in combat.
我 我一直在想这是不是真的
I-I always wondered if that's true.
我说不上来
I can't tell.
很响亮
It was loud.
一开始我很害怕
I was scared at first.
然后就像
And then it was like...
我看着自己被吓坏了
I was watching myself be scared.
你只要做下一件该做的事
You just do the next thing you're supposed to do.
你真的没事吗
You really okay?
如果有什么我能做的
If there's anything I can do...
我真的认为我没事
I really think I am.
巴德这个周末会回来 我们要走了
Bard's coming back this weekend. We're going away.
上尉
Captain!
里中尉 我不是命令你不要出庭吗
Lieutenant Li, I thought I ordered you to stand down.
你看看 戴尔船长把这个给了我
Just look. Captain Dyer gave this to me
在交火前
right before that firefight.
他说那是甜蜜的款待
He said they were sweet treats.
这些都是塔卡尼的照片吗
Are these all pictures of Tarkanian?
在我们离开伊德利卜的土耳其前哨之前
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表