剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
Stay with me if you're worried.
守护我
Watch me.
帮助我
Help me.
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
我在想象那重感受
I'm trying to imagine what it's like.
理智告诉你某些事不是真的
Knowing with your head that something isn't true,
但是心中却对此深信不疑
but believing it in your heart, anyway.
一定很难过
It must be so hard.
我没办法想象
I can't imagine.
没有线索 是吗
No luck, huh?
你不回家去照顾你怀孕的妻子吗
Don't you have a pregnant wife to get home to?
我有事耽搁了
I... got caught up in something.
我陪你出去 我这收拾完了
I'll walk out with you. I'm done here.
怎么了
What's up?
就当这是你找到的
You found this on your own.
代替我们
...replace us.
犹太人不会代替我们
Jews will not replace us.
犹太人
Jews...
卢卡斯上士
Staff Sergeant Lucas.
你没闲着啊 费雷少校
You've been busy, Major Ferry.
我能怎么说 你勾起了我的好奇心
What can I say? You made me curious.
卢卡斯昨天对我说谎了
Lucas lied to me yesterday.
他参加了集♥会♥ 现在你可以证实了
He did attend that rally, and now you can prove it.
我们认为这就是卢卡斯上士袭击的那位女性
We think that's the woman who Staff Sergeant Lucas assaulted.
- 涉嫌袭击 - 你们知道她是谁吗
- Alleged assault. - Do you know who she is?
如果要以袭击的罪名起诉
It helps to have a victim
最好能找到受害人
when you're prosecuting an assault.
我们正在找 长官
We're looking, ma'am.
辩方律师怎么也在这
And why is defense here?
我需要申请回避
I need to recuse myself as lead counsel.
我会把案件转交给多宾斯中尉
I'm passing the case off to Captain Dobbins.
我可能给控方提供了证据
I may have provided evidence to the prosecution.
严格来讲 他从是通过另一种方式
Technically, he was representing
来代理卢卡斯上士
Staff Sergeant Lucas in a different matter.
我请求
I'd like to request
让费雷少校作为次席律师出庭
that Major Ferry stay on as second chair.
你是从体育活动的现场打来的电♥话♥吗
Are you calling in from some kind of sporting event?
抱歉 我正在打电♥话♥拉票
Sorry, I'm in the middle of a phone shift.
我在温斯顿-塞勒姆的时候
Trey can run point on our investigation
就让特雷负责调查
while I'm in Winston-Salem.
只要他不负责在庭上
As long as he doesn't examine
审问证人 我就没意见
any witnesses in court, I'm fine with that.
李中尉 你打算私奔了吗
Lieutenant Li, have you been driven to elopement yet?
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
我开玩笑的 哈珀 就是
I'm kidding, Harper. It's just...
你得和亲戚待很长时间
It's a lot of time with relatives.
是啊
Yeah.
我会继续调查
I'll keep working to find
被袭击女性的姓名
the name of the woman who was attacked.
私奔 真好笑 长官
Elopement, that... that is funny, ma'am.
女孩们睡下了
You missed the girls.
丹妮跟你说晚安
Danny says "good night."
我的律师今天下午打来电♥话♥
My lawyer called this afternoon.
他要求见我们两个
He wants to see us both.
我猜等到真正提起诉讼
I guess he's gonna send out a press release
他还得开个记者会
when he files the suit.
他希望我们被问及为了杰森的死
He wants us both ready to answer questions
起诉海军陆战队事不会措手不及
about why it's valid to sue the Marines over Jason's death.
你在找什么呢
What are you looking for out there?
我走到哪都能看到这辆车
I keep seeing this car everywhere I go.
我发誓它在跟踪我
I swear it's following me.
我知道听起来荒唐
I know how that sounds.
就在那
There it is.
你要去哪
Where you going?
达科他保释
Dakota Bails?
就这样家伙在跟踪你
That guy's tailing you?
海军罪案调查处在查牌照
NCIS ran the plates for me.
这家伙名字起的不错 这我承认
The guy's got a good PI name, I'll give him that.
看起来他的网站有很长时间没更新了
It looks like he hasn't updated his site in a decade.
是有一阵子了
It's been a while.
达科他·贝尔斯事务所2013年关门停业
The Dakota Bails Agency closed its doors in 2013.
在此之后 贝尔斯先生成了
Apparently, Mr. Bails became the in-house investigator
沃伯&斯韦尔斯律所的内部调查员
at Werber & Swillce, Attorneys at Law.
斯韦尔斯 是丹尼斯·斯韦尔斯的律所吗
Swillce. As in Dennis Swillce?
没错
Yep.
你的律师为什么要跟踪自己的客户
Why is your own attorney having you followed?
他不是我的律师
He's not my attorney.
我只是他案子里的一个证人
I'm a witness in one of his cases.
那他为什么要跟踪他其中的一个证人
Okay. So why is he having one of his witnesses followed?
这个案子对他很重要
This case is huge for him.
他准备把这个案子一路交到最高法庭
He's planning to have it go all the way to the Supreme Court.
我猜他是不希望出任何意外
I guess he doesn't want any surprises.
反正艾利克斯和我明天就要去间斯韦尔斯了
Alex and I are gonna go see Swillce tomorrow anyway,
到时候我们再谈谈这个贝尔斯先生的问题
and we'll be discussing Mr. Bails.
哈珀 反示♥威♥者那边
Harper, any luck running down
- 有什么线索了吗 - 还没有
- that counter-protestor? - Not yet,
但是我找到的一张照片里拍到了她的运动衫
but I found a picture where you can see her sweatshirt.
上面有个被称为
It has a logo on it for something
女子高中生死神的图案
called Schoolgirl Reaper.
这是上世纪就是年代的一部日漫
It's a manga from the '90s.
- 上世纪90年代的什么 - 日本漫画
- A what from the '90s? - A Japanese comic.
东京喰种 带子狼
Tokyo Ghoul, Lone Wolf and Cub?
我没听说过
I don't know those things,
我也不知道你怎么会知道
and I don't know why you know those things.
还有女子高中生死神主题的
They also turned Schoolgirl Reaper
弹珠机
into a pinball machine.
我猜是因为很难找到
I guess it's really hard to find,
所以有一水拥趸者
so it has a cult following.
我参加了社交媒体上的几个群组
I signed up for some sub-groups on social media.
但愿能够找到能够帮我们
Hopefully, I'll find someone who can point us
指认受害者的人
to our assault victim.
换句话说 我们的案子就要
In other words, our case relies
依靠弹珠机收藏者还有日本漫画迷咯
on pinball collectors and fans of Japanese comic books?
基本是就是这样
Pretty much.
你听到没有 李中尉
Can you hear that, Lieutenant Li?
这就是你的同事
It's the sound of your colleagues not holding
不抱希望的声音
their breath.
我们得走了
We got to get rolling.
辩论90分钟后开始
Debate's in 90 minutes.
怎么了
What?
我怎么也看不腻你穿这身军服
I just never get tired of seeing you in that uniform.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
爸妈也会为你感到骄傲
Mom and Dad would be so proud of you right now.
谢谢你 小马
Thanks, Matty.
我希望我能够相信他们在天上看着我们
I wish I believed they were watching over us, you know?
做个虔诚的人
To be that kind of person?
可能会让这些事容易一点
Might make this easier.
即便你不相信你还是可以这么想
Well, you can still think about it even if you don't believe it.
你就是这么做的吗
Is that what you do?
有时候会
Sometimes.
经常这么想
A lot.
我现在还能帮你做些什么 你需要些什么
How can I help you right now? What do you need?
我想不用了
I think I'm gonna be okay.
我得要弄清楚我能不能应付得了
Well, I have to figure out if I can live with this, right?
不论如何 这都值了
So one way or another, it's gonna be worth it.
这种想法很阴郁
That's kind of a morbid outlook.
我觉得你再帮不了我了
I don't think there's anything you can do.
我觉得有人在监视我没关系
It's okay for me to believe that people are watching me.
我必须接受 因为我没办法不相信
It has to be okay, because I can't not believe it.
这是我的出厂设置
It's not how I came out of the factory.
我只能不断提醒自己
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表