剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
我们更希望能够
We prefer having Marines available
获得充足的兵员 多宾斯
to fight, Captain Dobbins.
所以我们的明星招募员价值无量
That's why a star recruiter is worth his weight in gold.
卢卡斯上士的指挥官不想要失去他
Staff Sergeant Lucas's CO does not want to lose him.
他要是滥用职权就告诉我
Let me know if he tries to put his thumb on the scale.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
很明显
Obviously,
我们目前处于敏感地带
we are in sensitive territory here.
但是最终 我们
Eventually, we will have
能派一个
a friendlier face
更友好的面孔去和潜在受害者面谈
to present to the potential victim?
她说的女人 伙计们
She's talking about women, guys.
等我解决完我兄弟的事
I'll be back right after I sort out the situation
- 我就回去 - 这周末我要举♥行♥我的订婚派对
- with my brother. - My engagement party's this weekend.
如果要进行军事审判我应该能及时赶回去
I should be back from New York in time for any court-martial.
顺便问一句 婚纱试的怎么样了
How's the gown, by the way?
你是决定穿蛋壳白了吗
Did you settle on the eggshell white?
美极了
Ha! It's so amaz...
朱利安在学校做过海军陆战队的宣讲
Julian gave a Marine Corps presentation at school.
还挺有趣的 所以我在之后问了他几个问题
It was pretty cool, so I asked him some questions right after.
什么样的问题
And what kind of questions?
珍妮亚
Janea doesn't need
不需要参军
to join the military.
她是个好学生 而且在这个征兵的
She's a good student, and she was on track
开始对她做工作之前
to get a scholarship before this... recruiter
- 是要拿奖学金的 - 她还是在努力争取
- started working on her. - She's still on track
奖学金 老多
for a scholarship, Dom.
学校别无选择让你们进入校园
These schools have no choice but to let you people in,
你们却让成年男子借着这个职位
and you're-you're putting grown men
在学生中猎艳
in a position to prey on kids.
我们理解你们的心情
We understand your frustration,
但是我们二人并非来自征兵部门
but neither of us are affiliated with recruiting.
我们只是来了解事情的经过的
We just want to know what happened.
我们已经给你们说过了
We already told you that.
这个卢卡斯上士 他开始和我们的女儿发短♥信♥
This Staff Sergeant Lucas, he starting texting our daughter.
然后他们转用了西普尔
Then they moved to Xipple.
那些消息就不见了
Those messages disappear. I mean,
天知道他们在说什么 但是他
God knows what they were saying, but he...
显然是他强迫我女儿发生了肉体关系
he clearly pressured her into a physical relationship.
恕我直言 先生 你告诉了我们发生的事情
Due respect, sir, you told us what happened.
但如果这件事上了军事法庭 你的女儿
But if this goes to court-martial, your daughter's
必须出庭作证
gonna be the one to testify.
你明白吗
You do understand that?
珍妮亚
Janea...
在你十八岁之前 你和卢卡斯中士之间
your relationship with Staff Sergeant Lucas,
是否存在不正当的肉体关系
did it turn physical before your 18th birthday?
她在说谎
She's lying.
是她的父母 他们不能接受
It's her parents-- they can't stand
珍妮亚和一位海军陆战队的人在一起
that Janea got involved with a Marine.
卢卡斯上士 在女孩17岁时 你们两人
Staff Sergeant Lucas, the two of you made plans
曾约在一家旅馆房♥间见面
to meet at a hotel room when that girl was 17.
我读了短♥信♥ 我们没有做下去
I read the texts. We didn't go through with it,
我用我母亲发誓
I swear on my mother's life.
我相信你母亲是个好人
I'm sure she's a wonderful woman,
但这不能作为证词
but that is not a valid defense.
这是事实
It's the truth.
我和珍妮亚在那里见面了 我们本来打算做的
I met Janea there, we were gonna go through with it, but...
但我离开了 都没有亲她 我只是
I left before we even kissed. I just...
我不能跨过那条底线
I couldn't cross that line.
我知道 我违反了规定
I know I... crossed others,
但她生日之前 我们没有发生
but we didn't do anything physical,
任何肉体关系
not before her birthday.
我相信陪审团会钦佩你的克制力
I'm not sure the panel would admire your restraint.
他们不需要钦佩我 他们只需要相信我
They don't need to admire it; they just need to believe me.
如果你们只是各执一词还好说
It'd be one thing if it was just your word against hers.
但是你要面对的是事实证据
You're up against hard evidence.
有没有任何证据
Is there anything at all
可以证明你说的话
to back up your version of what happened?
现在选择对我隐瞒可不明智
Now is not the time to be holding out on me,
- 上士 - 我不知道
- Staff Sergeant. - I don't know.
我们发过很多短♥信♥
We sent each other a lot of messages,
主要通过西普尔 也有一些邮件
mostly Xipples, but there are some e-mails, too.
可能会有证据
There might be something in there,
我得翻看一下
but I'd have to look through it.
我会去翻看的
I'll look through it.
控方也会检查你电脑里的内容的
Prosecution's gonna be looking through your computer anyway.
有一个秘密邮箱账号♥
This is a secret e-mail account.
里面会有一些
There's some stuff in there.
你不想看到的内容
You're not gonna like it.
是的 应该不会太晚
Yeah, I shouldn't be too late.
要我叫外卖♥♥吗
Want me to get takeout?
丹妮还是老样子吗
Usual for Danny?
好的 再见
Okay, see you soon.
你也是
You, too.
这些是珍妮亚和卢卡斯中士兵之间的
These are the text messages between Janea
短♥信♥吗
and Staff Sergeant Lucas?
怎么了
What?
没什么 我只是在想
Nothing. I'm just wondering,
你和艾利克斯·亨特之间的事
how long are we supposed to pretend this thing
- 我们还要假装视而不见多长时间 - 我们
- with you and Alex Hunt is a secret? - "We"?
其实我是帮整个办公室问这个问题
I'm kind of asking on behalf of the entire office.
情况比较复杂
It's complicated.
她的丈夫和我是朋友
Her husband was my friend.
我是他谋杀案的起诉人
I was the prosecutor at his murder trial.
听着 我的第一位连长
Look... my first company commander,
他最好的朋友贝鲁特爆♥炸♥中牺牲了
he lost his best friend in the Beirut bombing.
他后来和那位遗孀结婚
He married his buddy's widow.
他们一起抚养牺牲战友的遗孤
He helped raise the two kids she already had.
那是我见过的
They are the happiest family
最幸福的家庭 你认为如果杰森·亨特的遗孀
I have ever seen. Now, you think Jason Hunt
开个陌陌账号♥
would have been happier
他会更开心吗
if his widow opened a Tinder account?
诺娜怎么样了 孩子还好吗
How's Nona? Everything good with the baby?
通常人们在转移话题的时候
Usually people try a segue
起码会铺垫一下
when they're changing the subject.
她很好
She's great.
谢谢你的问候
Thanks for asking.
什么
What?
我数下来
Well, by my count,
卢卡斯中士和11位
Staff Sergeant Lucas was corresponding
高中女生联♥系♥过
with 11 different high school girls
遍布征兵第四区
all throughout Recruiting Territory Four.
他自愿给你那些邮件的
And he gave you those e-mails voluntarily?
没什么犯罪内容
There's nothing incriminating in here.
看起来珍妮亚是唯一一个
Looks like Janea was the only one
他打算发生肉体关系的女孩
he made plans to get physical with.
海军陆战队征兵员就不应该
Marine recruiters are not supposed to be
- 和青春期少女谈恋爱 - 军法管不了
- hitting on teenage girls.- The Uniform Code
滥用权力
doesn't cover abuses of power.
但是欺负下属却可以被起诉
But we can prosecute people for hazing their subordinates.
跟你的议员说去
Take it up with your elected representative.
是他们通过法典的
They sign off on the UCMJ. Look,
但愿 朱利安做不成征兵员了
hopefully, Julian is done as a recruiter,
但这不是法庭判决
but this is a Non-Judicial Punishment.
要看他的指挥官
That's up to his CO.
珍妮亚 你自己过来的吗
Janea, you drove all the way down here?
我想在我爸妈不在的情况下 和你聊聊
I wanted to talk to you without my mom and dad in the room.
我的爸爸
My father...
对我施压
puts pressure on me.
我很难说一些他不想听到的话
It's hard not to say what he wants to hear.
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表