剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
我和你一样想要拉米回来
I want Rami back just as much as you do,
但我不会这么做
but I'm not gonna do it like this.
晚安
Good night.
你这要求提的也太大了 格伦
That's a pretty damn gigantic ask, Glenn.
是吗
Is it?
贝欧莫是镇上最漏水的船之一
Balemore's one of the leakiest ships in town.
你有足够的掩护
You'd have plenty of cover.
首先 每家大型咨♥询♥公♥司♥都有漏洞
First of all, every big consulting shop has leaks.
别狡辩 艾萨
Don't get defensive, Asa.
你们公♥司♥的存在是
Your company exists
为了帮助政♥府♥抓捕恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
to help the government catch terrorists,
这就是我们要做的
and that's what we're trying to do here.
我们有段时间没喝第二杯了
Been a while since we had a second drink.
我们有段时间没在
It's been a while since we've seen each other
医院外面见过了
outside a hospital.
房♥子怎么样了 你准备好
How's the house? You ready for Adam
- 让亚当回家了吗 - 啊 承包商
- to come home? - Ugh, contractors.
我相信你已经掌握了形势
I feel confident that you have the situation in hand.
你看上去真不错
You look good.
你和我一起的时候总是一如既往
You stopped to change on your way here.
有时候我喜欢穿普通的衣服
Sometimes I do like to wear regular clothes.
如果你要为我这么做
And if you're gonna do this for me,
别因为你喜欢我的打扮就这么做
don't do it because you like my outfit.
他们在追查泄密的事 格伦
They're coming down on leaks, Glenn.
这个词的意思是 他们想要杀鸡儆猴
The word is they're looking to make an example of somebody.
我的合同还有五个月就到期了
My contract is up in five months.
我们的儿子刚刚丢了一条腿
Our son just lost a leg.
我认为现在不是找工作的
I don't think it is the best time to be
最佳时机
looking for work.
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事 只是
I'm fine. Just...
太自私
being selfish.
这不是我看到的
This is not what I saw.
我们的儿子 一个人开车回家 去一间空无一人的公♥寓♥
Driving home alone to an empty apartment, our son...
我为我们做了计划
I made plans for us...
上帝笑了
...and God laughed.
哈珀
Harper?
你怎么 我从匡提科过来看一眼
How did you get... I grabbed a hop from Quantico.
我明天早上再回去
I'll go back in the morning.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
只是 让我摸摸你 好吗
Just... let me feel you for a sec, okay?
我们能延迟婚礼吗
Can we delay the wedding?
什么
What?
他们选我去SERE学院
They picked me for something called SERE school.
6周后开始
Starts in six weeks.
好的
Okay.
好极了
That's great.
你能下次再做吗
Can you do it another time?
应该吧
Probably...
我不知道
I don't know.
他们正在给我提供这些
They're offering it to me now.
我们有个教堂
We have a church.
人们都已经定制了旅行计划
People already made travel plans.
一切都已经开始运作了 好吧 好吧
Everything's happening. Okay, okay.
不 看吧 你让我指出了这个
No, see, you make me point that out
突然间我觉得自己像个坏人
and suddenly I feel like the bad guy.
这只是一个想法
It was just an idea.
你半夜飞回这里
You flew up here in the middle of the night
只是因为一个想法吗
because of an idea?
这还是你想要的吗 哈珀
Is this still what you want, Harper?
我们还好吗
Are we okay?
嗯
Yes.
嘿
Hey, uh,
你知道镇上有谁吗
you know who's in town?
贾斯珀·克恩
Jasper Kern.
是的 我们这群老同学
Yeah, a bunch of us from school
在周四聚在一起
are getting together on Thursday.
每个人都在问你
Everyone's been asking about you.
你为什么不留下
Why don't you stay?
和我们的朋友一起出去玩
Hang out with our friends.
我必须回到匡提科
I have to get back to Quantico.
所以 以后回来
So come back after.
每个人都为我们感到兴奋
Everyone's so excited for us.
你应该在附近
You should be around that.
也许你也会变的兴奋
Maybe you'll get excited, too.
好的
Okay.
我很激动
I am excited.
一直很讨厌那个声音
Always hated that sound.
对我来说幸运的是 你保留了一些我的西装
Lucky for me, you kept some of my suits around.
你醒了多久了
How long have you been awake?
一个多小时
A little over an hour.
我昨晚睡着前发了一些电子邮件
I sent some e-mails before I fell asleep last night.
刚刚跟进
Just following up.
这里 我用了打印机
Here. I used the printer.
我希望你不介意
I hope you don't mind.
这些可不是我给你的
You did not get those from me.
谢谢
Thank you.
去找安瓦尔·南度
Go find Anwar Nadoo.
税务表格吗
Tax forms?
你追查了枪炮军士威克斯和麦考伊上校
You tracked down tax information
的税务信息吗
for Gunnery Sergeant Wicks and Colonel McCoy?
那就对了 为什么
That's right. Why?
看看工号♥
Look at the employee ID number.
威克斯和麦考伊都是海军陆战队成员
Wicks and McCoy are Marines.
他们的工号♥应该从5 5399开始
Their number should start with 5... 5399.
我知道 我自己缴税
I know. I do my own taxes.
这两个都以5302开头
Both of these start with 5302.
那是什么
What is that?
中♥央♥情报局
Central Intelligence Agency.
众所周知 特别行动司
The Special Activities Division
会招募前军事人员
has been known to recruit former military personnel
然后将他们再次招募
and then have them reenlist.
但即便是鬼也骗不了税务局
But even spooks can't lie to the IRS.
威克斯和麦考伊是情报资产
Wicks and McCoy are intelligence assets
所属于海军陆战队
embedded within the Marine Corps.
而且那天晚上不是越狱
And that wasn't a prison escape the other night.
而是一次中♥央♥情报局的行动
It was a CIA op.
因此 中♥央♥情报局招募不活跃的海军陆战队成员并激励他们
So the CIA recruits inactive Marines and incentivizes them
延长服役 只不过现在他们是情报资产
to reenlist, only now they're assets.
这是一个先例
There's a precedent for this.
约翰·尼斯潘 费卢杰的狮子
Johnny Spann, the Lion of Fallujah.
是的 我全都知道 但是如果中♥央♥情报局在很大程度上需要安瓦尔·南度
Yeah, I get all that, but if the CIA wanted Anwar Nadoo so badly,
干嘛要大动干戈
why all the Sturm und Drang?
他们可以大摇大摆的进去然后带走他
They could have just waltzed in and taken him.
他们显然想要这个世界
They obviously wanted the world
认为南度逃跑了
to think Nadoo escaped.
所以我们所处理的一切
So everything we've been dealing with,
指挥官办公室
the commandant's office
挑选辩护律师
handpicking a defense attorney,
编辑过的文件 机构已经掌握了所有这些文件
the redacted files, the Agency's had a hand in all of it.
枪炮军士威克斯带走了越狱的大部分初始热度
Gunnery Sergeant Wicks takes the initial heat for the escape,
然后他很方便的把责任推给了缺席的麦考伊
then he pawns the blame off on a conveniently absent McCoy,
然后袋鼠法庭宣判威克斯 这是《唐人街》那一套
and a kangaroo court acquits Wicks. This is Chinatown stuff.
至少你可以分辨出在这部电影中坏人想要的东西
At least you could tell what the bad guys wanted in that movie.
便宜的房♥地♥产♥
Cheap real estate.
我觉得当中含有水分
I thought it was something with water.
都是 我们都知道
It was both. Here, all we know
中♥央♥情报局可以自♥由♥任用安瓦尔·南度干任何事
is the CIA is free to use Anwar Nadoo for whatever.
所以 这个团队 我们如何看待作为桌前的失败者
So, team, how do we feel about being the suckers at the table?
糟糕 感觉很糟糕 为了这个 我们得去追他们
Bad. Feels bad. We got to go after them for this.
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表