剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
Before we left that Turkish outpost in Idlib,
戴尔上尉
Captain Dyer split
离开了这个排几分钟
from the platoon for a few minutes.
他一定是回去
He must have gone back
见那个孩子了 呃 埃米克
to meet that kid, uh, Emek.
他拿到了他们拍下的照片
He got his hands on the photos they took down.
我不确定这能不能改变什么 哈珀
I'm not sure if this changes anything, Harper.
我们已经知道塔卡尼和叙利亚叛军在一起
We already know that Tarkanian was with the Syrian rebels.
有几十个叛军民兵 长官
There are dozens of rebel militias, sir.
看看这个
Look at this.
那是阿德南·埃尔巴兹
That is Adnan Elbaz.
他是神旅使者的指挥官
He's the commander of the Messengers of God Brigade.
艾尔巴茨的民兵占领了伊德利卜附近的一个邮局
Elbaz's militia overran a post office near Idlib
叙利亚军队将其用作通讯哨所
that the Syrian Army was using as a comms outpost.
根据几名目击者的报告 他们
According to several eyewitness reports, they lined up
把俘虏的士兵沿着大楼的墙排好队
the soldiers they captured along the wall of the building
把他们一个个都杀了
and killed every single one of them.
我们撤回了
We withdrew our support
了对神旅使者的支持
for the Messengers of God Brigade after that.
我们要求土耳其人也这样做
We asked the Turks to do the same.
好吧 看来他们忽略了我们
Well, looks like they ignored us.
那栋大楼吗
That building?
这事是在邮局发生的
That's the post office where it happened.
民兵只守了一天
The militia only held it for a day.
如果塔卡尼中尉
If Lieutenant Tarkanian
为那张照片摆姿势
posed for that picture...
他也就参加了一场以大屠♥杀♥告终的战斗
He fought in a battle that ended in a massacre.
塔克犯了战争罪
Tark committed war crimes.
做得好
Nice work.
所以你才想休息
That's why you wanted a recess?
你和神旅使者战斗过
You fought with the Messengers of God Brigade
在他们被处决的那天
on the day they executed
14名叙利亚士兵
14 Syrian soldiers.
我 不要说任何东西
I...Don't say anything.
我们已经进入塔卡尼中尉的军事法庭
We're well into Lieutenant Tarkanian's court-martial.
你永远无法把这些照片作为证据
You'll never get these pictures into evidence.
我们都知道 即使你这么做了
We know that. And even if you did,
照片本身并不是犯罪的证据
the photos themselves are not evidence of any crime.
我们要撤销指控
We're dropping the charges.
什么 你说什么
Excuse me? You're what?
这是我们唯一剩下的剧本了
Well, it's the only play we got left.
你想要
You want
一个公开的论♥坛♥来传播福音 据塔克说
a public forum to preach the Gospel according to Tark.
我们不会提供给你的
We're not giving it to you.
这就是你逃跑时做的事
This is what you did when you deserted.
我怀疑你自己杀了人
I doubt you murdered
但你帮助民兵
anyone yourself, but you helped the militia
占领了邮局
overrun that post office.
你以为
You thought
你可以选择自己的任务
you could pick and choose your own missions,
这就是你的结局
and this is where you wound up.
一天黄昏时分
One day around dusk,
乌塔 中尉 你不需要解释
Ghouta...Lieutenant, you don't need to explain yourself.
就在炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥之后
Right after a bomb impact,
我发现一个男孩在街上徘徊
I found a boy wandering in the street.
他当时一定有两岁了
He must have been two.
他脸色发青
His face was blue,
我的第一反应是吸入有毒气体
and my first thought was toxic inhalation,
可能是氨或氯
maybe ammonia or chlorine.
他开始吐沙子
He started spitting sand.
他被沙子噎住了
He was choking on sand.
你如何处理1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥个微小的障碍物
How do you Heimlich 10,000 tiny obstructions?
我抓住他的脚
I held him by his feet,
把他吊在头顶上
I dangled him above my head,
用我的手指 我抠出来了
and with my fingers, I removed...
我从他的嘴里和喉咙里挖出沙子
I dug sand out of his mouth and his throat.
他活了下来
And he lived.
那里的一切都很糟糕
Everything's bad there.
你无法避开它 漂浮在它上面
You can't avoid it, float above it.
你只是 尽你所能做好事
You just... do good where you can.
威廉·戴尔就是这么做的
That's exactly what William Dyer was doing.
他死了 因为
He died because
不肯跟他做交易
you wouldn't make a deal.
对你来说 一个轻微的惩罚和荣誉勋章是不够的
A slap on the wrist and the Medal of Honor
所以三名海军陆战队员
weren't good enough for you, so three Marines died
死在伊德利卜城外的路上
on a road outside of Idlib.
所有这些人都走了
All these people gone
只是为了说明一点
just so you could make some point.
找个别的地方做这件事
Find somewhere else to do it.
嘿
Hey.
对不起 我不是有意伏击你的
Sorry, I didn't mean to ambush you.
不 没事的
No, it's-it's okay.
我正在做晚餐
I'm making dinner.
自从我回来后 我们就没怎么说过话
We haven't really talked since I got back.
我不知道这是不是你想要的
I don't know if that's how you want it.
这比我想要的要大
This is bigger than just what I want.
我想我一直在想怎么说
I guess I've been trying to figure out
我明白了
how to say that. I get it.
我有孩子
I have kids.
其中一个还在试着
One of them's still trying to...
习惯她父亲去世的事实
get used to the fact that her dad's gone.
我不能让她更难过
I-I can't make that harder
我跟她谈谈会有帮助吗
for her. Would it help if I talked to her?
她只是需要你 在这里
She just needs you to... be here.
她需要笑话
She needs jokes.
她需要有人帮她做作业
She needs help with her homework.
她需要
She needs...
知道你会在我身边
to know that you'll be around.
这要求太多了 我知道是这样
That's too much to ask. I know it is.
这就是为什么我一直回避这个话题
That's why I've been ducking this conversation.
为什么要求这么多
Why is it too much to ask?
因为我们应该有时间解决这个问题
Because we should have time to figure this out.
事情不是这样的
That's-that's not the way it happened.
所以我理解
So I understand
如果你 想要空间
if you... want space.
我不想
I don't.
我想吃晚饭
I want dinner.
我有东西要给你
I got something for you.
这是塔卡尼安中尉
It's an invitation to Lieutenant Tarkanian's
荣誉勋章仪式的请柬
Medal of Honor ceremony.
你和我都被邀请了
You and I were each invited,
但是一个N的格伦把它们都放在我桌上了
but Glen-One-N left both on my desk.
你回复了吗
Did you RSVP?
无法出席
Unable to attend.
晚安 玛雅
Good night, Maya.
你至少要在沃尔特里德医院
You'll be at Walter Reed
待几天 但我们会
for at least a couple of days, but we are gonna get you home
尽快送你回家
as soon as we can.
收到 女士
Copy that, ma'am.
他们希望你马上开始治疗
And they want you to start PT right away.
我们要给你找个义肢师
We're getting you set up with a prosthetist.
他们说他是全国最好的
They say he's the best in the country.
太好了。六个月后我会回到2/7
Great. I'll return to 2/7 in six months.
高尔夫公♥司♥ 第三群
Golf Company. Third Herd.
这 呃
It's, um...
这至少要过12个月
it's gonna be a-a minimum of 12 months
海军陆战队才会 我明白了
before the Marine Corps...I get it.
改变现状
Coming around to the way things are.
有很多问题需要解决
Lots to figure out.
嗯 我们会做到的
Huh? We'll get there, L-T.
妈妈
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表