剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
军法前情回顾
Previously on The Code...
我的律师来请你出庭作证
My lawyer's going to ask you to testify.
他认为我能打赢一场不公的死亡诉讼
He thinks I can win a wrongful death suit.
如果你执迷不悟
If you go ahead with this,
没有赢家
there is no win.
在你宣誓作证的那一刻 你就已经不复名誉了
You are tainted the moment you give a deposition.
- 到这儿来 - 国家党派
- Come here. - The national party
对这次竞选展示出非常大的兴趣
has taken an interest in this race.
我们需要讨论未来的战略
We need to talk strategy going forward.
马蒂 你有精神疾病 又正在竞选公职
Matty, you are mentally ill and you are running for public office.
诺娜 一切都好吗 老天啊 我们要有孩子了
Nona, everything okay? Oh, my God, we're having a baby.
- 我儿子怎么了 - 有些人在战斗
- What's gonna happen to my son? - Some fight,
还有些人永远没法再回来
some never come all the way back.
所以你不想要这个 我也不想
So you don't want that, I don't want this.
我们之间到底是什么关系呢
Where does that leave us?
95人被捕
95 arrests. 95 Marine arrests
到目前为止 今年已有95名海军陆战队员被捕
and three accidental deaths can be attributed
3名意外死亡 死因可归咎于滥用处方药
to the abuse of prescription drugs so far this year.
这还不包括全国犹太人人口的调查 解雇
And that doesn't include NJPs, discharges,
以及鬼才晓得还有多少的其他相关犯罪
and who knows how many other associated crimes.
但作为海军罪案调查处的特工
But as an NCIS field agent,
你可能比我更了解阿片类药物危机
you probably know more about the opioid crisis than I do.
非常确定 每当有毒品案件发生时
Sure. When a narcotics case comes in, my job entails
我的工作就是负责追查毒贩并将他们缉拿归案
tracking down dealers and busting them.
你就是这样找到被告的吗
Which is how you came across the defendant.
- 反对 - 控方在暗示被告
- Objection. - The prosecution is implying
犯有传播罪
the defendant is guilty of distribution,
这是我们今天首先需要讨论的
which is what we're here to argue in the first place.
反对有效 亚伯拉罕上尉
Noted. Captain Abraham, you may want
如果这个案子要开庭审理 你可能要重新考虑你的措辞了。
to reconsider your phrasing if this case advances to trial.
明白 法官大人 钟探员
Copy that, Your Honor. Agent Chong,
你是怎么见到被告的
how did you meet the defendant?
我们听说有人
We'd heard rumors that someone was selling oxy
在加里森维尔的一家酒吧卖♥♥氧可胴
at an off-base bar,
酒吧名叫醉酒公牛
the Drunken Ox in Garrisonville.
所以我们在周六晚上去了那里
So we headed down there on a Saturday night
- 并控制了局面 - 你找到出♥售♥者了吗
- and turned the place. - And did you find the dealer?
- 埃默里·克利里有个瓶子 - 反对
- Emery Cleary had a bottle... - Objection.
这是第三十二条例听证会 我们在讨论证据
It's an Article 32 hearing, we're talking evidence.
你不必每次都打断我的
You don't need to cut me off at every pass.
我换种说法
I'll rephrase.
那天晚上你有没有
Did you find someone
找到服用羟考酮的人
with oxycodone that night?
上士埃默里·克利里
Staff Sergeant Emery Cleary
随身携带214粒药
had 214 pills on him.
看来我们在这里
Seems the possession charge
讨论的指控
we're debating here is essentially
基本已成定局了
a forgone conclusion.
拜托你 上尉 看起来你想让小腿活动活动啊
Come on, Captain. It seemed like you wanted the leg workout.
亚伯拉罕上尉 能否请你
Captain Abraham, if you could stop antagonizing
别再故意与辩护律师作对
the defense attorney?
法官大人 我没有其他问题了
No further questions, Your Honor.
多宾斯上尉 你的证人
Captain Dobbins, your witness.
钟探员 你说的传播罪是指
Agent Chong, when you say "distribution," you mean...
卖♥♥毒品赚钱
Selling drugs for cash.
但你没有发现其他海军陆战队员在醉酒公牛里吸毒
Yet you found no other Marines at the Drunken Ox
- 对不对 - 我说的是真的
- with drugs, correct? - That's true.
那天晚上 我的委托人身上
And my client did not have an unusual amount
并没携带特别多的现金
of cash on him that evening.
只有35美元 如果我没记错的话
Only... $35, if I remember correctly?
时间还早 可能在他第一次出♥售♥之前
It was early. We might've caught him
我们就抓住他了
before he made his first sale.
或者你可能无故逮捕了他
Or you might've apprehended him without cause.
你认识上士克利里吗
Did you know Staff Sergeant Cleary
你知道他是一名退伍军人吗
is a combat veteran?
他有一个羟考酮处方
He has a prescription for oxycodone to manage chronic pain
用于治疗脑外伤引起的慢性疼痛
from a traumatic brain injury.
抱歉打断一下 士兵
Sorry to interrupt, Judge Soldier.
我们可能会提交新的证据
We may have new evidence to submit.
法官大人 这有点令人不安
Your Honor, this is a bit disturbing.
今天早上 这段视频开始在社交媒体上疯传
This video made the rounds on social media this morning.
这是一个吸毒过量的视频
It's one of those overdose videos.
有人开车经过一个垂死的人
Someone passes a person
他们没有打电♥话♥求救
dying in a car, and they make a video
而是拍了一段视频 你就给我看这东西
instead of calling for help? This is a thing?
车里的驾驶员是海军陆战队一等兵杰克·斯坦霍普
The Marine behind the wheel is Lance Corporal Jack Stanhope.
他参加了上士克利里的垒球联赛
He's in Staff Sergeant Cleary's rec softball league.
死因是意外服用
And his death is being attributed
过量羟考酮
to an accidental overdose of oxycodone.
我看不出这和我客户的案子有什么关系
I fail to see how this connects to my client's case.
是啊 这真是情况复杂啊
Yeah, it's a tangled web.
请给我们一天时间 我们就会清楚整个故事的来龙去脉
Give us a day and we'll have the whole story.
请求延期 法官大人
Request for a continuance, Your Honor.
请求批准
Request granted.
早上好 亚伯拉罕上尉
Good morning, Captain Abraham.
艾哈迈迪先生 欢迎回家
Mr. Ahmadi, welcome home.
- 谢谢你 先生 - 你所做的就是彻底彻底地投降
- Thank you, sir. - All it took was complete and utter capitulation.
欢迎来到海军陆战队
Welcome to the Marine Corps.
我得承认 我想象中你凯♥旋♥归来的那一刻
I have to say, I pictured the moment
和现在有点不一样
of your return a little differently.
你看过《军官与绅士》的大结局吗
Have you seen the end of An Officer and a Gentleman?
当然啦 男主角抱起黛布拉·温格
Of course. The protagonist picks up Debra Winger
带她逃离她单调的工作
and carries her away from her humdrum job.
所以 在你的幻想中
So... in your fantasy, are you carrying me
你是抱着我穿过工厂的地板 还是反过来了
across the factory floor or is it the other way around?
这可不是幻想 拉米
It's not a fantasy, Rami.
这只是一个普通场景
It's just a scenario you play out to occupy your mind
占据大脑消磨时间用的
in otherwise idle moments?
一点儿没错
Touché.
这是验尸官关于一等兵杰克·斯坦霍普的报告
This is the coroner's report on Lance Corporal Jack Stanhope.
你怎么知道我在找这个
How did you know I was looking for this?
我的工作就是干这个的
It's my job to know.
海军罪案调查处
NCIS also found
也在中♥央♥控制台发现了这个药瓶
this pill bottle in the center console.Excellent.
如果他们能找到克利里上士的指纹
If they find Staff Sergeant Cleary's prints,
我们就能证明他在传播药品了
we've got him for distribution. Mm.
我们可能会提出过失杀人的指控
We might throw a negligent homicide charge in
趁热打铁吧就
while we're at it.
碰巧的是 上士克利里在装瓶的时候
On the off-chance Staff Sergeant Cleary was smart enough
机智到全程戴着手套
to wear gloves while he was bottling his product,
我还是倾向于用老派的方法来建立这个案例
I'd still like to build a case the old-fashioned way.
我们应该去跟杰克·斯坦霍普的亲属聊聊
We should look up Jack Stanhope's next of kin.
他的小寡妇住在汉普顿橡树园
The widow lives in Hampton Oaks.
她也是一名海军陆战队员
She is also a Marine.
太好了
Excellent.
如果你碰巧见到李中尉
If you happen to see Lieutenant Li,
告诉她我们要去汉普顿橡树园
let her know we're headed to Hampton Oaks.
长官 真是朗朗上口的曲调
Catchy tune, sir.
当我看到你的时候 我的脑海里就一直萦绕着你的影像
It gets stuck in my head when I see you.
哦费里少校 诺娜打来过电♥话♥ 她让我提醒你
Oh, Major Ferry. Nona called. She asked me to remind you
你的第一次超声波预约
that your first ultrasound appointment
被重新安排在周四上午十一点
is rescheduled for 1100 Thursday.
她已经给我打完电♥话♥了 顺便也发了短♥信♥
She called me already. Texted, too.
我们将第一次感受到宝宝的心跳
We're gonna see the baby's heartbeat for the first time.
我绝对不会错过的
I'm not gonna miss that.
我认为她想确定你收到了消息
I think she wants to be positive.
所以她就让你传话了吗
So she needed you?
长官 我可没这么说
I didn't say that, sir.
你从来没出来说过什么有用的东西 拉米
You never come out and say anything, Rami.
你用暗藏玄机的黑暗力量统治着我们
You rule us all with the dark art of implication.
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表